Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Free

RegiNurses

Excellent experience so far. Very helpful and responsive customer support, beautiful products and amazing prices. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

November 2, 2021

Tell your friends! :) We appreciate your support.

TheBirmans

I am very pleased with Fuel's flawless integration with my Shopify stores. Very easy to add designs to products and keep track of everything. 5 stars all the way!

November 2, 2021

It's our goal to make a product that is user-friendly and efficient. We appreciate your support!

RagdollCats

Highly recommend this app to everyone because they offer amazing products, easy store integration and the best profit margins.

November 2, 2021

Thank you for being a wonderful part of our Fuel POD community.

TheSiameseCat

Fuel is an excellent app for POD businesses. I have been using it on multiple websites and very happy with it.

Thanks for your support!

Baboon Cart

The integration with Shopify is seamless and easy to use. Customer Support is great. Product prices are good.

November 2, 2021

Thanks for your review, and for being a big part of our success.

MedAssitantShirts

Great Shopify integration. Very easy to navigate and add designs and products. Great POD app to help you build an amazing printed apparel store.

October 27, 2021

We appreciate your support, and we're here to help your business grow.

CatsRKewl

My partner recommended Fuel and I am glad I gave them a try. Great features, amazing product options and excellent prices. Love it!

October 27, 2021

We're glad the both of you are enjoying our service. We wouldn't be here without your support. Thank you!

BurmeseCat

Using Fuel for quite a while and very happy with the interface and product options. Their prices are also very good. I have installed Fuel on all my stores and keep recommending them to everyone.

October 27, 2021

Thanks for being a member of the Fuel seller community! We appreciate your support.

ElysiaBliss

I am using this app to add products to my Shopify store, its working good so far. Though I am facing some issues, not sure the problem is at their end or mine. But the integration is good. Looking forward to making Fuel my sole print provider. Do increase your portfolio of products so that I can use Fuel exclusively.

October 27, 2021

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having issues. Please reach out to our Customer Service team via the Fuel app or our Help Center. We'll be happy to help you through this.

Loud Sisters Shop

There are some things about the app that could be a bit better, like better inventory syncing, but I am totally willing to overlook that because of the excellent customer service. I have never had a problem that hasn't been fully resolved in a timely manner! Thank you Hector, Luis, and the entire support team!

October 27, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're working on ways to evolve the app to improve your experience. Our Customer Service team appreciates your kind words. 🙏