Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ArtAdminTs

Time spent using app About 1 month

Innovative user interface, ease of navigation, amazing price savings, great quality products, prompt customer support and quick order fulfillment. What more could you ask for?

Thanks for the amazing review, ArtAdminTs! 🙏

AnimatorTs

Location Pakistan

Painless integration with my shopify website. So easy to use that I became an expert within the first hour of installing this app. Going to install it on rest of my websites as well. Thank you.

March 1, 2022

You're 100% correct, AnimatorTs. We make installing (and using) the app quick and painless so you can focus on growing your business.

BengalCatTshirts

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app was recommended by the developers because they have been using it with great success on their other websites. I must say, what a great recommendation! This app works seamlessly and is perfect for my needs. Thank you Fuel!

March 1, 2022

Happy to hear you're loving the Fuel app, BengalCatTshirts! Helping your business grow is our #1 priority.

GeegaMart

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

I had not received payment from PayPal due to some issues at the customer's end. However, the auto fulfillment option had placed the order for production. On request, the FUEL representative was prompt enough to cancel the order for production. Otherwise, in case of any delay, the product would have been shipped without the payment received by me.

March 1, 2022

We're happy to hear our amazing Customer Support team was able to help you, Joyrup. Feel free to visit our Help Center for more information about how to edit your fulfillment options.
- Lyman

phuochvacme209

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Order processing time is usually pretty good. Product selection is good and support is very responsive. However, in some cases, customers have reflected on the quality of the shirt color and size.
Need to improve the print area quality of Youth Sweatshirt, Youth Hoodie.

March 1, 2022

We appreciate your feedback, Nguyen. Our Customer Support team is available via chat or email to help you.
- Lyman

UnclesRCool

Time spent using app About 1 month

Absolutely amazing app. Vast variety of products to choose from and a really great range of colors. Outstanding experience!

December 2, 2021

Thanks for the support, Farhat! We appreciate working with you to help your business grow and expand into the new year.

Ugly_ChristmasSweaters

Time spent using app About 1 month

Totally love how easy it is to upload designs and add products to my stores with this app. Great integration and really nice features.

December 2, 2021

Appreciate the nice words, Ugly_ChristmasSweaters. We're happy you chose us as your POD partner and can't wait to help your business grow into the new year.

TherapistApparel

Location Pakistan

Very nice features and impressive profit margins. So far it has been a fantastic experience using Fuel and I highly recommend it.

December 2, 2021

We appreciate you, TherapisApparel! We do our best to provide the largest margins and quick production times so you can focus on making your business grow! Here's to a profitable holiday season and new year!

Sister-in-Law-Apparel

Location Pakistan

Very easy and fun to use application. Great features and massive price savings. Responsive and helpful customer support!

December 2, 2021

Thanks a bunch, Sister-in-Law-Apparel. We can't be successful without your support. We look forward to helping your business expand through the holiday season and into the new year.

PharmacyTech

Location Pakistan

I started using Fuel on my partner's recommendation and I like it so much. It has great integration with my store is is very easy to use. Highly recommend it!

December 2, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review and we're glad you're enjoying the app, PharmacyTech! We appreciate you picking us as your partner for your POD business and look forward to helping it grow.