Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 30, 2022

Εξαιρετικη εφαρμογη GDPR. Εφαρμόζει πραγματικά ότι υπόσχεται. Το συνιστω ανεπιφύλακτα. Την χρησιμοποιω 1 χρονο και ειμαι απολυτα ευχαριστημενος. Η εξυπηρετηση στο service ειναι εξαιρετικη.

Delta Strom
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 24, 2021

Good proactive support with clear guidance on obligations under GDPR and Cookie Law and how to implement them. Thanks!

Two Website
Belgium
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 21, 2021

Dear Pandectes, you made an amazing job, for real! You have taken your chair, seated, thought about the real problem with GDPR and Shopify, lasting since ages, and wrote a plan to solve it. You made a software that: 1, works 2, is simple to use, 3, costs the right amount, 4, is GDPR compliant.
Dear viewer which is reading this review. This is the app for you. After downloading it, you can have a cookie banner that really prevent cookies from being installed (remember that as stated in the GDPR policy from Shopify, if the user opt out for cookies, they install all of them anyway, but the non necessary ones would be installed as session lasting cookies instead of persistant) and other cookies not from shopify but from other softwares? I guess you can say Bye bye, it the user did not consent them!
I did the tests and the shopify cookies became really session lasting instead of persistant, when the user opted out. You just have to mention that in your privacy policy (My site does not have many cookies from other apps so what happens with other cookies from other software was not really tested, I will update this review about it.)
Downloading this app:
-you can have a decent cookies scanner for your site! Whenever you want you just make the scan!
-You can have a consent log for both GDPR data requests and Cookies, and a page where the person can withdraw consent or delete his data!
-The banner can be personalised quite a bit, with buttons, size and colors.
-And the customer service answered to me even in Saturday! In less than few hours you have an answer that solve your problem!
Never give up, Pandectes! You made a great job. Ps. For the viewer of this review, before installing this app, be sure that you dont have other gdpr and cookies app installed, there may be a conflict.

Peterpanlazise.com
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 19, 2021

Really easy to install and use! Our e-shop developer made the choice and we are happy for it! Totally recommended.

NoHo Collection
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 9, 2021

Very good App to manage customer consent (or not) for cookies. The e-privacy page is an excellent idea to allow customer to manage directly their consent. Furthemore, multilanguages is available. Congratulations !

Bambi et Poupette
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 29, 2021

It works great thus far, but we have installed it just yesterday. It is very easy to use, I recommend this app to everyone!

Misfits Gaming
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 29, 2021

Αn app that offers what it promises and more than that. It completely harmonizes to EU GDPR policies. Customer support experience 5 stars.

WeShop365
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 28, 2021

The customer care gives fast answers and good support, the app satisfied our store needs and it's easy enough to use

Scholl Shoes IT
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Pandectes replied January 29, 2021

Hi Scholl Shoes

Thank you so much for your brilliant 5 star review about our application and our dedicated Customer Success Team. We are super lucky to have a team that will literally stop at nothing to get you and your business up and running. As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business the very best!

Nikos

January 25, 2021

The best app of its kind! Fantastic service, quick response times, very helpful and explained everything in great detail. It's installed directly into Shopify so we didn't need to ask our developers for anything, although they were more than happy to guide me and help me solve problems that i had with setting up shopify.
For European customers it is the best app I have tried and surely this app is the closest to full GDPR compliance you can get. I am using free plan now which is perfect. I am thinking to upgrading plan because it gives you the freedom to customize as you wish....
try it!!!

Whope Clothing
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 23, 2021

Great app, easy to install and customize, does exactly what it says. I’m not sure how it could be better!

Best Health Co