GDPR Compliance Center

GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, PIPEDA, Cookie Consent, EU Banner, Privacy

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GDPR Compliance Center

Evoosky

Location Algeria

The app is really professional and adds value to your shop on every aspect do not hesitate I use it since the creation of my shop and I am satisfied

Shoal Projects Limited

This app is really easy to use and functional. It's easy to install and clear for people who come to the shop.

Milina London

The app is very helpful for my store to provide a Cookie Consent Notice to all visitors. We were able to design it to give a consistent look and feel to our online store.

Bardot Boho

Time spent using app About 2 years

perfect for my site and the compliance covered by the app! Was able to edit the details to suite my site

PACIFIC AND LIME - FINEST IMPORTS

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

great app, works with out any issues and nice template features! It only took me a couple of minutes to implement and get it activated. professional design :)

Cosy Smart Homes

Time spent using app About 1 year

Up and running within 5 minutes. Really easy to use. Good customisation features to make in line with store theme. Helpful to ensure compliance.

Pets4Pets

I needed to create a cookie policy for my new store and had no idea how to add a banner. I came across this app and within 10 minutes, I had it done. Great app, thank you.

RuGoShop

Location Mexico

Es una excelente app para da mayor seguridad a los usuarios de tu pagina, la recomiendo por completo
Y lo mejor de todo es gratis

Fashion Updated

I used the app for asking consent for GDPR. It also sends visitors to a custom page for info in privacy settings. It does what is said.

Slendertone EU

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Very easy to use and configurable app to show the GDPR consent banner. We found it very simple and Great support team.