Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 25, 2020

The app offers all the needed functionalities and the customer service is great. We had wrongly chosen alternative in the setting causing an issue with the cookie categorization and got a quick help with clear answers from the customer service team.

Silly Silas
Sweden
Time spent using app: 12 days
November 24, 2020

Simple to use app, works great! It was simple to install to customise it for my store, adjusted colours, and had it running in a couple minutes. Works great.

Neffeli Home
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited November 20, 2020

Need to update my review. Great and quick service with the solution to my problem. No fault of the app which is great!

aboDeinauto
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Pandectes replied November 20, 2020

Hi there aboDeinauto

Thank you for reaching out to us and for giving us such honest feedback. It's feedback like this that helps us improve our support mechanism and continue to develop and create the best product possible for our merchants.

But let's get to the point of your review. Our application provides different banner modes and based on them there is a different behaviour to the cookies of you store. This means that the mode you selected was not strict. In order to initially block non strictly required cookies until user gives consent you need to select the on of the "Decline-Only", "Accept/Decline" or the "Custom" modes.

If you would like, we can help you even further with a short call where we can show you in real time how this works. Our support team is available daily and you can also send us an email to the support@pandectes.io. By the way we have not seen any email from you so don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help you anytime.

I wish you and your business every success.

Looking forward to chatting,

All the best

Edited February 25, 2022

This is by far the best GDPR shopify app. It gives you all the choices you can ever imagine in terms of styling and consenting. It also keeps a record for your customers' preferences in case they ask for it and a separate page where they can see their preferences any time. Support is super even after initial installation. I strongly recomend it.

Anthos Crafts
Greece
Pandectes replied November 3, 2020

Hi there Anthos Crafts

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a brilliant 5 star review. I'm delighted to read that you are seeing first hand the advantages of our GDPR/CCPA application.

October 22, 2020

Very easy peasy app to install and customise with no issue and footer link and you all set. I require no help at all, spot on. Go team - fab job!

Azana Photo Frames
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
October 21, 2020

Using this app on a few stores already. Working good, can be customized. This app is integrated with "Shopify consent API".

TW Steel
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 9, 2020

Great Shopify app and easy to install. We received really helpful and timely support from the team. Recommended.

Retropeepers Ltd
September 28, 2020

Great flexibility from the app, and great support from the team! Exactly what I was looking for! Great job team!

Ride Mitas
Czechia
September 16, 2020

The app is really helpful for marketing purpose. The team also solve the problem quickly and properly.

lightsuponline
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 2, 2020

Upgraded this from 4 to 5 stars as they contacted me following my review to see where they could make positive changes to the app so others wouldn't have the same issues.

I published it and the e-Privacy page which was enabled in the footer led to a broken link. No amount of hiding the page worked so I had to contact the help desk. Within a couple of minutes Nikos replied and gave excellent instructions on how to fix the problem. He is very knowledgeable about GDPR which helped me too.

The opt in for cookies can be amended to your brand colours very easily. I also had to amend some of the wording to make it better English (but without amending the legality of it - don't worry Nikos!). The customer service provided by Nikos is 5 stars. I am very happy with this app.

Love From Aunty
Pandectes replied September 7, 2020

Hi there Love From Aunty

Thank you so much for taking the time to give such a brilliant 5 star review for our application.

It's clear to see that you are seeing first hand the benefit of using our app and the quality of our support team.

We are super lucky to have a dedicated Customer Success Team so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: support@pandectes.io

Wishing you and your business continued success.

All the best