Reviews (1,748)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and customization options that simplify GDPR compliance. Key features such as the cookie consent banner tool and Google Consent Mode v2 support are highly valued. The app caters to various needs with both free and paid packages. Exceptional customer support, including app setup assistance, customer experience enhancement recommendations, and manual GDPR checks, is frequently mentioned. One support team member, Christos, is often praised for his excellent service. The app is recommended for merchants prioritizing data privacy and compliance.

January 24, 2024

Great Service, no question about it. Christos helped me very swiftly with very accurate problem solving, fast responses and even useful recommendations.

TheGuidesNest
Belgium
5 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Dear Christos from Pandectes GDPR Compliance,

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your assistance with ensuring GDPR compliance for my online shop. I am incredibly pleased with my decision to choose your company for this crucial task. Ensuring that all cookie policies are accurate and easily understandable for customers is paramount, and with Christos's help, filling in the missing information was a straightforward process.

I wholeheartedly recommend Pandectes GDPR Compliance to every shop owner and newcomer. Once again, a heartfelt thank you to Christos for the fantastic collaboration. Wishing you all the best!

Warm regards,
Louis

Merchandise United
Germany
29 days using the app
January 26, 2024

Works great and the service was fast and friendly

Barbershop.no
Norway
Over 2 years using the app
February 22, 2024

Although we haven't thoroughly tested it yet, it seems that Pandectes has been the solution to our problems with GDPR and Google Consent Mode v2. In any case, it's worth highlighting the support from Christos, which has been incredibly effective in resolving both operational and technical queries.

Bluefin SUP
1 day using the app
March 7, 2024

It's a great app and much more competitive than other GDPR apps on the market. Add to this that it's second to none when it comes to customer support. The support from Christos was amazing.

Quote Copenhagen Aps
Denmark
About 3 hours using the app
April 24, 2024

adatta alle esigenze dei venditori in ogni paese, assistenza fantastica e rapida, consigliatissimo

Caos Intimo Donna - Uomo - Bambini - Casa
Italy
Over 1 year using the app
May 1, 2024

great app and great customer service!

Tahi CH
Switzerland
About 6 hours using the app
February 29, 2024

Great app and great support from Nikos! I am happy we are ready for the Google Consent nonsense... thank you!

We love dogs SK
Czechia
3 days using the app
January 18, 2024

This covers the data collection laws and has a super easy layout.

Huge thanks to Christos for making the process super pleasant. He really deserves all the recommendations

Project Olympus
Denmark
3 months using the app
February 17, 2024

Cool App and the support is very fast. Christos contacted me directly and setup all important technical stuff for me. Highly recommendable.

UnitedDeluxe