GDPR Compliance Center

Avoid GDPR/CCPA Fines / Penalties with our Cookie Banner / Bar

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GDPR Compliance Center

Cactus Purl

OMG this app is so simple to install and to modify to fit the theme. Exactly what I was looking for my store.

The Beautiful Eyelash Company

straight forward to set up and has colour options to blend well with the overall look of the website.

Cocktail Porter

Location Australia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Very quick to set up and super easy to navigate! Provides several customisation options to match the look and feel of your website

MARCUSTOM

Location France

Perfect and easy. Thanks for this precious help to rehearsing the problem to install a cookies banner on the website.

A to Z Gadgets UK

We installed this solution as per the official requirement. It is highly customisable and probably one of the best Cookie-related solutions out there, highly recommended.

Les bijoux de Lulubellule

Location France

Application simple d'utilisation et facile à installer .
Tout est configurer en 5 min .
Je recommande !!!

Ninth Nation

Very easy to set up and use. Nice options to match your website. I like the pushdown option so I can still see my announcment bar at the top of my website.

Biodroga USA

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is simple and great. Easy to set up and customize. Got everything working within minutes. Plus, it's free. No complaints whatsoever.

Sherlock Holmes Books by MX Publishing

Time spent using app 41 minutes

Installed within a few moments. We wanted to make sure we are GDPR and CCPA compliant with an app and this seemed to work straight away.

Shop Blue Life

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good! It's an easy interface, light code and clean look. I had a slight issue on my install and support solved it in a few hours. Very good customer service.