Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive GDPR compliance features, including a cookie consent banner, data request/erasure page, and cookies declaration page. They value its user-friendly interface, customization options, multilingual features, and traffic reports. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and free compliance check. Merchants note the app's efficiency, value, and its non-impact on website loading times.

September 28, 2023

Super Support! Christos hat bei einem Problem schnell und unkompliziert geholfen. Sehr freundlich! :)

Lens-Aid
Germany
6 months using the app
November 6, 2023

Great experience, Christos really helped me out personalizing the cookies features and checking that my website is compliant.

OPPIDAN STUDIOS
Switzerland
21 minutes using the app
October 6, 2023

The experience with this app is awesome not because of the app, which is great but because of the additional assistance from Christos. It would have taken me days to go through all the possible combinations of settings with all the other stuff that I have going on but he gave guidance step by step and quickly enough so the app is configured as it should be in a matter of minutes. That alone is priceless.

Buddha Brands CA
About 1 hour using the app
November 7, 2023

Simple and very useful application, thanks to Chris for his support and responsiveness

capucineetvitamine
France
About 1 hour using the app
December 4, 2023

Polecam fajana aplikacja wszystko proste dla uzytkownika a jeszcze lepszy support a w szczegolnosci polecam pana CHRISTOS jest mega uprzejmy interesuje sie klientem i jest bardzo pomocny.

GP LOCO EVENEMENT
France
19 days using the app
February 15, 2024

Not only a great app, which is very easy to install. When I asked for some support, I got it directly and Cristos gave me some additional tips on how to further improve the usage and privacy banner optimally. Well done!

Music All In
Netherlands
November 2, 2023

Easy to install and the best thing is that it works ;)
Quick technical service (chat).

Judy Design
33 minutes using the app
September 5, 2023

After looking for a Cookie App with a tight Shopify integration, we chose Pandectes for all our shops. Christos helped guide us through the set up and answered any questions that came up. His support was excellent and the app gives us peace of mind, knowing that we are fully compliant with EU regulations.

Pieroth Romanet SA
Switzerland
11 days using the app
September 28, 2023

This app is great, and it works well for people in Quebec with law 25/loi 25 too. It has easy translations, is at a reasonable cost, and has a bunch of features to be compliant to the law. The customer service is lovely. Christos made custom CSS changes for us, as requested, and executed it wonderfully. I recommend this app!

Beauties Lab
About 22 hours using the app
February 9, 2024

Just started using the app, but Christos was very helpful setting up each of our stores to make sure they are compliant, and even assisted with some CSS to help the styling fit our theme.

Montane - UK