Reviews (1,769)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and customization options that simplify GDPR compliance. Key features such as the cookie consent banner tool and Google Consent Mode v2 support are highly valued. The app caters to various needs with both free and paid packages. Exceptional customer support, including app setup assistance, customer experience enhancement recommendations, and manual GDPR checks, is frequently mentioned. One support team member, Christos, is often praised for his excellent service. The app is recommended for merchants prioritizing data privacy and compliance.

January 16, 2024

Christos helped us very quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with the support service we have received so far.

Sepiia
Spain
9 months using the app
January 24, 2024

Great customer service, Christos quickly helped me with my questions and helped me to set up my banner correctly.

KNN Dog Gear
Spain
5 months using the app
March 9, 2024

Very simple to install - great customers support.

Sun of a Beach
Greece
About 17 hours using the app
February 8, 2024

Finding the right cookie consent management app can be time-consuming and annoying. Especially to make sure that the new requirements of Google's Consent Mode 2 are met. After testing various providers, we finally landed on the Pandectes app. The installation went smoothly thanks to the Shopify Theme 2.0 app installation. During the customization, the support was always at our side and Christos in particular went far above and beyond what could be described as standard support. We can only recommend the app and especially the great support. Thank you very much!

DANYCARE
Germany
1 day using the app
January 19, 2024

App works really good! Also supports Consent Mode V2.

Extremely happy with support from Nicos as well.

Heppo.com
Sweden
4 months using the app
February 12, 2024

Very good and fast support. Thank you!

ZEP.RO - Ți-e la îndemână!
Romania
About 2 months using the app
January 31, 2024

After trying a few different apps and not really getting what we were looking for, finally found this one.

All the features you need and the support is amazing.

Big thanks to Christos for all his help getting us set up. Great customer service.

Absalom Classics
About 22 hours using the app
February 28, 2024

Nikos & Christos were extremely helpful with helping me set it up quickly and easy. Always had clear responses to my questions. Would highly recommend

Gamer-Store-Ireland
Ireland
About 2 hours using the app
February 8, 2024

Perfect app with many essential features for cookies and consent settings. Support very usefull and nice !

SSCS Training
France
29 days using the app
November 17, 2023

Been using the free package of this app for some years now. Just contacted support as required some clarification when I decided to update my settings - Christos, the support advisor, was very helpful and quick in addressing my questions.

Overall, great app, easy to use, and fantastic support.

Zusaura
Almost 4 years using the app
Pandectes replied November 28, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing our app for your GDPR compliance needs! We're delighted to hear that you've found the app easy to use and that our support, especially from Christos, has been helpful to you. Your satisfaction and feedback are incredibly important to us as we strive to continuously improve our services. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again for being a part of the Pandectes community!