Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Pandectes GDPR Compliance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited May 8, 2020

Absolutely brilliant product, customisable, fast EXCELLENT. Look no further highly recommended. Perfection can not praise it enough. Great

Turnpike Vapes
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
May 6, 2020

This is not just the best Cookie App I've ever used, it's the best Shopify App I've ever seen. Integrated seamlessly, let me customize it so it looks native to my store (so doesn't look like an installed app on your store after you customise the colors and fonts) and all this for Free?? Super thankful to the developers. AND it's not just a pop-up banner, it actually keeps track of who's click accept and therefore is actually doing what GDPR requires, not just showing a banner. Honestly guys, would give this more than 5 stars if I could. Thank you!!

Vitamer Co
Time spent using app: 2 months
Pandectes replied May 6, 2020

Hi there Vitamer Co,

You are right, it is pretty amazing what our app can do. GDPR is important for all stores and most store owners are not aware of the details of this law. What's also amazing is your kind words. Reviews like this lets us know that the work we are doing is having the impact that it should.

Saying that, we are always here to help so if there is anything you might ever want to know or if you want to propose some new features, please do reach out to our Support Team, we are always here for you. Our email is: info@pandectes.io

Wishing you continued success!

May 6, 2020

Great! Works well and suuuper simple to use. Thanks!
No other worries than to just follow the easy setup guide. :)

Rogers Coffee

Rogers Coffee
Finland
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
May 6, 2020

I used this app to create a cookie consent block when someone's getting on my website. Works perfect. Thanks!

charityprints
Austria
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 5, 2020

Nice app. I had some issues with the app but when I contacted support they fixed it immediately. I would recommend this app.

Caliph Bazaar
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 3 months
Pandectes replied May 6, 2020

Hello Caliph Bazaar,

It's great to hear from you and thank you for your brilliant review and our kind words. You are right, our support team is responding quickly and most of the times almost instantly. As you have seen, we really care about user experience and we collect all proposed ideas for next releases.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are only a message away.

Wishing you every success!

May 5, 2020

Great banner app, which is easy to install and configure and looks good on my store, and help us cover with GDPR legislation.

Jaffa Pet Store
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 4, 2020

easy, intuitive, updated and really performance app... well done! The best app on shopify marketplace

Cupola
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Pandectes replied May 4, 2020

Hi there Cupola,

Wow, what a review. Simply thank you for your outstanding review.

Thankfully we have people like you that give us the best feedback and we are here for you in case you need some help.

Regards,

Edited May 3, 2020

I used this app to help with making sure we are covered by local GDPR rules. I haven't had issues thus far, so it seems to work fine. Thanks.

ADHD Love
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 2, 2020

Great banner app, which is easy to install and configure and looks good on our site....and it's free to use!

Enjoy!
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
May 1, 2020

I used this bar for many shops, and I'm very happy about it.
Simplicity + Free + Personnalisation,
thank you a lot !

Velis-Hook
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Pandectes replied May 1, 2020

Hi there Velis-Hook

Wow, what a review. Simply thank you for your outstanding review. As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you every Success to all your stores!