Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive GDPR compliance and data collection solutions. They highlight its user-friendly interface, customization options, multilingual features, and unique tools like a "Check compliance" feature and traffic reports. The support team, particularly Christos, is commended for their promptness, helpfulness, and expertise in assisting with setup, customization, and audits. Merchants recommend this app for its functionality, support, and its ability to make stores fully legal and professional.

March 28, 2024

Bravo

KOSPET Smartwatch Online Shop
4 months using the app
November 2, 2023

Christos was a real support in getting my store GDPR compliant.

As a store owner you know its necessary to implement this, but it can be overwhelming. But Christos gave relevant and helpful instructions, options on what to do based on my budget, plus gave hands on collaborative assistance. He also made the suggestion of adding a declaration page for potential USA customers which I would not have thought of.
I now know my store is properly up and ready with GDPR and CCPA which is
really reassuring.
Really pleased with service, thank you.
Regards,
Sandra

That She Wants
2 days using the app
March 1, 2024

Todo genial, obtuve ayuda inmediata y me solucionaron las dudas.

Zone Neon
Spain
5 days using the app
October 27, 2023

Packed with all the features we need and great customer support from Christos and the rest of the team!

EasyCheese.no
Norway
5 months using the app
November 27, 2023

I just installed our cookie banner with Christos. Amazing guy, he gave me powerful suggestionts and made some custom coding for better UX, too! Im very happy! Anybody who needs a quick and powerful solution, just install this app and reach out to christos if possible.

JEWELINA
Germany
About 2 hours using the app
November 22, 2023

This app works very well and i have recieved great support, especially from Christos. Would strongly recommend!

PrintSquad
Sweden
3 days using the app
December 14, 2023

Very friendly assistance from Christos and we got set up very quickly and easily on the free program.

TentMeals
About 2 hours using the app
October 24, 2023

The app is easy to use and straightforward, but if you struggle someone will help you right away. Christos was amazing, thanks!

artisanbee
Romania
About 2 months using the app
November 21, 2023

Pandectes has been a great experience. Christos was incredibly helpful and even updated parts of the site that need to be brought to compliance standard. I do feel very confident that my site is now fully GDPR compliant. Thank you

Power Drive Bikes
About 23 hours using the app
November 17, 2023

Great Support by Christos. He fixed page speed problem in minutes. Thanks a lot!!

Martins Bio Muesli®, Gustovia GmbH