Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive GDPR compliance features, including a cookie consent banner, data request/erasure page, and cookies declaration page. They value its user-friendly interface, customization options, multilingual features, and traffic reports. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and free compliance check. Merchants note the app's efficiency, value, and its non-impact on website loading times.

October 5, 2023

Thank you for this amazing support Christos! He set everything up for me, exactly like I ask him. He also made a lot of customizations in the code, so I didn't had to pay a developer for it.

Lisa Eleni
Austria
About 1 hour using the app
December 4, 2023

Ein wirklich schneller und ausgezeichneter Support durch Christos.

Bestellfrist für eine Lieferung vor dem 24.12.23 ist der 09.12.2023
Germany
4 days using the app
February 12, 2024

I´m very happy with the app and got great help and support from Christos regarding get the settings set-up correctly! I really recommend this app and a big plus for great service with really fast reply-time. Thank you!

MWHWEAR
Sweden
October 25, 2023

I am testing this tool and it seems very interesting, thanks to the support and patience of Christos, I am very grateful!

Glowsfy
Spain
About 2 hours using the app
February 8, 2024

Christos helped me and my team the last few days on multiple initial setup challenges and was incredibly helpful! The app is great, but Chridtis made this experience so much better!! Thank you for all the help

Entourus
January 30, 2024

Todella hyvä asiakaspalvelu. Christos auttoi asentamaan sovelluksen ja siihen liittyvät GDPR lakitekstisivut ja suositukset! Sain vastaukset kysymyksiini muutaman sekunnin sisällä :)

Vaihdan myös kahteen muuhun kauppaamme tämän sovelluksen helppouden ja asiakaspalvelun vuoksi. Itse sovellus toimii hyvin ja on hyvin muokattavissa ulkoasultaan ja sijainniltaan sivustolla 5/5.

Longlife Tulostinvarikauppa
Finland
1 day using the app
February 20, 2024

Great app that covers all the necessary of the GDRP. Christos is always there to quickly help me out if i have a question. Easily recommend over the apps i previously tried.

Machemise
August 30, 2023

Christos from support was very helpful, the app is very easy to get started with would definitely recommend it

Mein Shop
Austria
27 days using the app
June 13, 2023

We've been using Pandectes for just little over a year now, the app features, integrations (Google Analytics 4/Google Tag Manager) is also amazing how easy it is to setup.

Christos whom has helped us with any queries or issues as well as designing the pop-up to the exact liking/specifications has also been tremendous!

We've used a couple of other privacy apps before but this one is fully setup with a team of professionals when it comes to worldwide GDPR policies.

I really recommend Pandectes to other businesses be that small or big, they will surely tick every aspect of options you could possibly ever need or want!

Sendegaro
9 months using the app
November 1, 2023

Amazing Suppport, Christos helped me within seconds! Really recommend!

WatchYourStrap