Gelato: Print‑on‑demand

Gelato: Print‑on‑demand

by Gelato

100 Global Fulfillment Centers in 32 Countries 72 hrs Delivery

in construction

Great printing network, prices and catalogue! Its why I chose Gelato.
Then I was having some issues with the integration (basically I could not integrate my shopify store!) I let them know and the product manager called me on the phone to apologize and they fixed my problem right away. Perfect!!! couldnt ask more! They also told me they wanted to make it up to me so they gave me wallet euros. I had a reactive, but mostly an EFFICIENT answer wich is the most important thing because they solved my problem in a blink. Dont hesitate to ask them everything you need and to point it out if you have an issue, they are constantly making improvements.

April 15, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and for helping us to become better. It is thanks to customers such as yourself we are able to improve. It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone and I'm glad we were able to resolve the issue quickly.

Please continue to send me and the team feedback and we will continue to improve the service for everyone.

Wish you the best of luck with your business and venture.
Let us know if there is anything else we can help with to make your store a success.

All the best
Styrbjörn
Product Manager

wanderkluft

So I tried Gelato for apparel and had some issues at first but in the end the support was very helpful. Pradeep from the support team did his very very best to help me with all of my issues. If each supplier had such a good support life would be much easier.
Thanks a lot! Original review
Hey guys, I want to share the trouble I had with gelato. My main problem with gelato is their promise " Sell globally, produce locally". Unfortunately this promise is far from the reality. My orders took serveral weeks to be fulfilled so asked them why my prints are produced in th U.S. altough I am situated in Germany where you have printers?
Gelato: "Sometimes, we may route an order to a different producer and ship the product internationally, rather than to the location closest to your customer." So I asked if they know that this would result in unnecesarry expenses and I and my costumers have to pay high costum fees?
Gelato: "We recommend adding a disclaimer on your store informing your customer that customs fees might be due depending on where the order is shipped from." In the end Gelato costed me money and nerves. Apparently all the worst case scenarios they describe in their help center usually happen. So if you want reliable shipping times and reliable costs for your costumer I would NOT recommend to order at Gelato. Hope this helps.

April 15, 2021

Hi,

First of all, I appreciate the discussion we had on the phone yesterday about your order. We have listened and are acting - you will very soon have the order delivered that was fulfilled locally in Germany - and I will keep in close contact with you as this is resolved.

We launched apparel around 8 months ago and are working to expand our clothing portfolio, as well as the number of partners in our network that are fulfilling apparel orders. Since the start of 2021, we’ve added 7 new apparel partners in addition to those that we already had live.

During 2021, you will continue to see rapid development of both our software and product offering, including more local fulfilment of apparel orders.

Thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to continuing to work closely with you, both on this order and hopefully as your fulfillment partner as you continue to grow and scale your business.

Best regards,
Pradeep
SVP Customer Success, Gelato

961prints

The app provides a lot of different features to customize your products and manage them. It is not perfect since it is very young, but for the past couple of weeks (ever since I started using it) it's grown so much so fast.
I got a sample of the thin canvas print and it's pretty good. I expect all of their other products to be of such quality.
Customer outreach is probably what makes Gelato stand out. I've had Alyssa reach out to me and book a 30min call to hear my feedback and help me out with any questions I had. I think it's great that the company is in such an early stage and that users like me can actually take part in shaping the different features and platform.

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are inspired by the many entrepreneurs, like you, who are using Gelato to start their business and we appreciate your feedback on making our platform even better!

As you noted, we are expanding our product portfolio and improving our software very rapidly. Just last week we launched wood canvases and brushed aluminum wall art. With this expansion we want to give you better and better cross-sell opportunities.

If you have any additional questions or feature requests please reach out. We welcome any input from our customers.

All the best,
Alyssa

Sock+Key

I've been using Gelato almost exclusively for several months now and I very highly recommend them above all other POD services. I've tried many others. Gelato is easier to use, the customer service is 1000x better, they even called me and offered growth advice based on working with thousands of other shops and their own in-house store (in exchange for feedback on how Gelato could work better for my needs). Absolutely wonderful experience.

April 1, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are very happy and humbled to read your recommendation of Gelato! We appreciate the feedback that you’ve found our customer support team to be helpful and that our platform is easy to use.

We already offer a broad range of products but we are continuing to expand :-) Today we launched colored mugs, foam boards, and brushed aluminum prints. Hopefully they will give you even more opportunities to scale your business.

If you have any more questions we are always here to support and guide when needed.

Best wishes,
Alyssa

Smooch & Pooch

Great support from the team - very competitive pricing and the shipping time is also very fast as they reduce the carbon footprint. I haven't had any issues so far but hoping to see more product availability / full stock. Highly recommend trying them out!

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are very happy that you and your customers are enjoying the business and environmental benefits of local production and fast shipping!

We have a great roadmap of new products and features rolling out in the coming months to help grow your business even more, so you should be seeing some great new options very soon. We’re excited to hear what you think of them as they launch.

Should you have any questions we are always happy to help.

Alyssa Rivera

Just369.com

it is a really quality Mug and very fast shipping the printing color was very good I wish I can add the photo

March 17, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are humbled and glad that you and your customers are satisfied with the quality of our products and the fast shipping :-)

Should you have any questions we are always happy to help!

JohnDyerGallery

Just getting started with Gelato - they called me today to offer extensive support which is wonderful so we can get our colour profiles correct. We are trialling a few of their products and have high hopes of building a wonderful business with them. We will update our review over time with how we get on, but we have made a start and their local delivery and integration with Shopify is a great benefit and much better than the competition as they produce and ship locally in so many countries. A UK customer will expect a product to ship from the UK, whilst a EU or USA customer will also expect local delivery (avoiding tax and delays) and Gelato offer this. We are excited by the potential here.

March 12, 2021

Hi,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide your detailed feedback. You have already provided fantastic insights to the team.

It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone today and learning about your plans to deliver a much better apparel experience for your customers.

Cross-continent shipments are unfortunately too common in the print-on-demand apparel industry. At Gelato, we always want to avoid this but sometimes the specific item is sold out and then we send it from other countries. The good news is that in March and April 2021 we are adding 7 new partners for apparel in the EU, North America, and South America. This will significantly reduce the risk for cross-border shipments.

It is customers like you that allow us to improve and become a better partner for our customers.

Thanks!

Yoga With Heart

What a waste of time. Uploaded this app. Found shipping costs to be better than othepr POD providers. Found the products I wanted to promote. Some had shipping costs. Others didn't. Reached out to support. Told me that they didn't have the answer. Referred to team. I decided to order the product for myself. The design template is awful. Stuck with it. Went through the whole process to be told that they don't deliver to Ireland. Approached their support via chat. Couldn't explain why the order wasn't processed. This was an order to Ireland. I decided I didn't want to waste my time trying to figure out their costing and ordering system which confuses the hell out of me. Tony Cuckson Their customer service person rang me personally. We spoke for about 30 minutes or more. Very helpful and sorted out the issues. Not often you get the customer service manager telephone personally. Has now convinced me to continue with this POD company. All the issues that caused me a problem were fixed overnight.

March 9, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and for being open to re-evaluating the rating.

The issue that prevented your order from being processed was a technical glitch which has now been solved and will be released tomorrow.

I have sent you an email and you have my contact details. Should you have any additional feedback, please feel free to reach out to us again.

Customakers

I love this app. and customer service is the best! Very responsive and helpful!The products are quality.

February 26, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words! We’re humbled to be able to support your business with our global network of print and logistics partners.

I will be sure to pass your feedback to our customer service team - they will be thrilled to hear it.

Should you have any additional feedback, please feel free to reach out to us again. Thank you for choosing Gelato to support your business!

Nelly & bros

Update 25/02/21 : so here i am updating my review again.one of there members have sorted me and very helpful advice. to be honest i may be wrong or too quick to leave them a review like the one i have left. hope fully things will move forward and i will keep update as i go.. so far very helpful thanks 24/02/21
Dont evan try this app.i have tried them for a sample order as i was not sure what they are like. i placed my order 09/02/21 but i am still waiting. they have updated the production and shipped on one day but tracking number was not giving me nothing for weeks.still i am waiting my order. today is 24th of 02 21 . so there you are

February 26, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for reconsidering and updating the review.

We are in March 2021 adding 7 new partners for apparel in the EU, North America and South America. Sometimes we are forced to ship from other countries due to our partners running out of certain items.

Although cross-continent shipments are very common in the POD apparel industry, it is something that we at Gelato always want to avoid. Centralized production leads to long delivery times, expensive delivery and unnecessary pollution.

With many more apparel partners, we will now reduce the risk of cross-continental deliveries significantly. The risk of having to ship from other countries, even continents, still exists but it will now be significantly reduced.

For your specific order unfortunately this cross-continent delivery happened. The reason was that we ran out of stock in the UK and we, therefore, routed the production to one of our facilities in the US. We are sorry that this caused frustration from your side but now you know that we are working hard to secure that this risk is significantly reduced as more and more partners are joining our network.

Thank you again for being open to re-evaluating the rating. We will now work hard in order to prove to you that we deserved it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6