Gelato: Print‑on‑demand

Gelato: Print‑on‑demand

by Gelato

100 Global Fulfilment Centres in 30 Countries 72 hrs Delivery

Little Green Pigeon Vegan Store

Fantastic, honest customer service. Ive only had one product so far but great quality print. well done Gelato - you have yourself another customer!

October 19, 2020

Hi,

I would like to personally thank you for your review and your appreciation for our Customer Service team. I will ensure to pass your feedback along.

We are also very glad that you are satisfied with the product quality and that you have decided to choose Gelato to support your business.

Looking forward to receiving more feedback from you. Should you have any questions or need any support from us, we are available for you 24/7.

Gelato API

Chester Leo: The Puppy Dog!

I placed three test orders on Monday, September 30th. Two canvas and one framed print. The company gave me three free orders up to a certain dollar amount, so I thought I'd try it. The items arrived on Saturday - lightning fast. I'll admit that I was skeptical since their canvas prints are considerably cheaper than my current supplier. But the print and durability are easily tied for the best canvas I've ever seen. I didn't give the app 5 stars because the framed print wasn't the best. The plexiglass was dirty, and it didn't seem durable like the canvas prints. Still, I'm extremely happy with my orders.

October 6, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for trying out our service and for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We are glad you are overall satisfied with your first orders but we would like to ensure we can do anything we can to improve further and give you a 5-star experience. If something is not perfect with your order, we are always very eager to know what that was to report it internally and improve in the future.

It would be great to know more about the framed print you received and what exactly was not up to your expectations.

Looking forward to supporting your business in the future!

Yunque Store

Truly a new type of provider in shopify has come! Gelato has great direct and quick email support - which was valuable since my main need was printed books with rainforest photos I get in my explorations. I ordered a sample book I made and me and my family WERE IMPRESSED. It was like being in the forest. This is a wip and they are in contact with me about it. I am now looking at their other products. I was surprised about the founder statement - that they are a SOFTWARE company that improves and interfaces with thousands of print providers all over the world. This is awesome. My suggestions is to look closely at other POD's like printify, printful and gooten and get some ideas from their approach. Each has something unique and helpful - like in Printify I can copy a product and then edit into a new one by changing the image - good for a group of similar products! With this i choose a topic - like the pillows now in www.yunque.store - most are a template I copied since most are Hubble telescope images. Did all that in 2-3 hours - 18 new pillow products in the store! As an example for canvas they allow multiple sizes at the same times, and then tell you what sizes is the provided image a good fit. Normally i make 3 canvas sizes, this is one design vs making 3 separate designs for each canvas size. Most POD's have this feature. To finish 5-stars is a low score - your business deserves more!

October 2, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words - they mean a lot to us!

I have already passed your feedback along to our team to ensure they it is considered for future improvements.

Should you have any additional feedback you would like to share with us, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Looking forward to supporting your business expansion!

LR's Designs

Simply awesome! the customer service is really great. This is the first time I've seen people invested that much in user feedback. There is also a wide range of products. I highly recommend.

September 8, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your feedback is making us better - please keep it coming!

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can help you further.

Mugs Pup

Very nice App fast Shipping and very high Quality and my customer they are very happy thank you very much.

September 8, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

We are so glad to be contributing to making your customers happy.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to further support your growth.

HENDRIXDESIGNS

For me the best print on demand service thats available. Very good products, fast shipping worldwide, decent pricing and very kind, quick responding customer service. Well deserved 5 stars!

September 7, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review! It's been fantastic working with you and see your business grow. Looking forward to supporting you further in your future expansion.

Should you have any additional feedback please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

artsncie

Gelato m'a permis de trouver ce que je ne parvenais pas à trouver avec d'autres applications d'impression à la demande de posters. Je livre à l'international et j'avais des difficultés à trouver une appli qui gère les cm et les pouces et qui puisse livrer dans le monde sans que les frais de port soient exorbitants comme c'est souvent le cas. J'ai trouvé cela avec Gelato. La qualité de leurs produits est vraiment excellente et j'apprécie autant le mat 200g que le semi gloss 200g. Du bon travail à des prix très très corrects. La livraison tient ses promesses et pour tester, je me suis fais livrer ce que je souhaite pour mes clients. 5 jours de la commande à la livraison au domicile... Au top. Une dernière remarque quant à l'assistance. Je n'en ai jamais connu d'aussi prévenante et rapide. Un immense merci à Achille qui m'a accompagné durant l'installation et les tests, merci pour sa réactivité et sa patience. Bref, j'ai mis du temps à trouver cette application et ce service d'impression et je ne suis pas prêt d'en changer... 5 Etoiles bien méritées et si je pouvais j'en ajouterai 5 de plus.

September 7, 2020

***FRENCH (TRANSLATION IN ENGLISH BELOW)***

Bonjour,

Vos paroles nous rendent très fiers et humbles. Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez décidé d’utiliser Gelato pour votre entreprise.

Je voudrais également vous remercier personnellement pour vos aimables paroles. Vos commentaires réguliers au cours des derniers jours ont été extrêmement importants pour mieux développer notre application et nos services.

N’hésitez pas à nous contacter s’il y a autre chose avec laquelle nous pouvons vous aider.

Merci!

***ENGLISH***

Hi,

Your words make us very proud and humbled. We are glad you have decided to use Gelato to support your business.

I would also like to thank you personally for the kind words. Your continuous feedback during the past days has been incredibly important to develop our app and services even more.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else we can support you with.

Best Friend Poster

They offer a great service for a good price, couldn't be happier with Gelato. The customer service is also very good.

August 31, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are very glad that you have decided to use Gelato and that you are enjoying our service. I will pass your feedback to our Customer Service team.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can do to support you.

EverySecondOf

Printing and dispatching orders became so much simpler using Gelato. The local postage has been a massive win both in terms of cost savings and delivery time (especially during Covid). I cannot recommend them highly enough.

August 25, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much! I will pass your great feedback to our team.

We are glad we can support your business and solve some of your pain points in these challenging times. Looking forward to supporting your growth!

Please do not hesitate to reach out directly if you have any additional feedback you would like to share with us.

Portraits & Co

These guys are amazing, i mentioned to them that they need a mock-up generator, and they had it built within a few weeks - what differentiates them from the competition is their ability to work with you directly and truly understand your needs to help you thrive

August 11, 2020

***UPDATE***

Hi,

Once again I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your honest review with us and push us to develop this improvement.

I just wanted to let you know that we have released the mockup generator for Shopify products! Now you can create beautiful mockups using the different scenes that we made available. You can read more about this new feature here: https://apisupport.gelato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016128380-How-can-I-add-mockups-to-my-products-in-Shopify-

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,

***************

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Shopify app and provide feedback - we really appreciate it!

Based on your feedback, we have improved the product catalogue with additional product images and information. This is already live today. Please have a look.

In addition, our team is currently working on adding a mockup generator and a product preview before adding it to your Shopify store. These improvements will be live in the next few days. We will let you know as soon as they are released so you can try them and hopefully give us feedback.

Once again thanks for helping us improve our app. Should you have any additional comments please drop me a note at achille.mileto@gelato.com

Best regards,