Gelato: Print on Demand

Gelato: Print on Demand

by Gelato

Sell globally, print locally with 100+ hubs in 32 countries

Galerie de Claire

The inventory and fulfillment system could use some improvement. There were lots of issues with delay due to restocking and inaccurate syncing of inventory shown on platform vs. actual inventory in-house. It seems like there are also communication issues with the print stations, it often takes days, sometimes took more than a week just to track down the status of an order. Customer service has also been very unreliable as 50% of the time will not follow through with action even if they made the promise in the chat/over email. I literally have to follow up on a daily basis to get the update I need.

July 23, 2021

Hi,

First and foremost, it is very sad to read this. We are sorry about the out-of-stock situation and how it affected your business.

We've reached out to you on the phone but weren’t able to connect. We have shared our direct contact information to discuss your feedback in more detail - feel free to reach out anytime.

We launched frames last year and we now support 250 variants of frames and hangers across 32 countries - not an excuse, just an explanation. During this time, we have learned a lot about the global fulfillment of frames and how to improve stock management. We have now placed orders for larger volumes of our best-selling frames and added more print partners that can stock frames in each region. Finally, we are improving the accuracy of our stock inventory and adding more ways for you to keep up to date with any changes.

Additional information on stock status, including the expected stock replenishment date, can be found here: https://bit.ly/3kMeAw5

Finally, based on your feedback, we will review the communication flow in order to understand how that can be streamlined.

We are striving to improve our service every day, and I hope you'll give us the chance to earn your trust again.

Best,

Achille Mileto
Head of Customer Advocacy
Gelato

Hunt Africa Shop

I always believe a business should be judged on how it handles and resolves problems and not just on it's products. A company that is willing to go the extra mile, adapt and be willing to admit to a customer that it needs time to resolve an issue, is in my books a company that I will gladly do business with.
I had a technical issue with one of Gelatos services and one that could have potentially hurt my business. The Gelato support team were fantastic in recognising this, acting immediately and going as far as to contact me on a weekend to discuss how they were fixing the problem and what they were willing to do to not only help me but ensure my business's reputation was not negatively affected. From the agents on the live chat right up to the senior management that contacted me, I am extremely grateful for the exceptional level of professionalism you showed me and also impressed with how you went about handling this technical fault. I can with confidence, and certainly will, recommend Gelato to anyone looking for a printing business. I will also add this, that should somehow you reach a problem or find a fault, contact customer support and know that they are literally doing their best to rectify it for you.
Thanks once again.

July 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad we were able to solve your issue quickly. We are always here to support you and help you grow your store. Looking forward to receiving more feedback from you so that we can continue to improve the service for everyone. Best, Achille

Livabby Tea

I am updating my review. Gelato reached out to me and addressed my concerns. Company staff called and worked with me. Two of the issues have been resolved and the third is well on its way to a solution. If you are looking for a company to quickly address and fix issues, I recommend Gelato.

July 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and for being open to re-evaluating the rating. We are glad we were able to clarify the issues quickly. We are here to support and ensure that your store becomes a success - please continue to share your feedback and we will continue to improve the service for everyone. Best, Achille

Our Icons

Excellent application! Gelato delivers high quality poster print with excellent delivery time [3 - 5 days]. Also, if there is something wrong with the order their customer supports always finds a solution! Absolutely recommend!

June 28, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so happy that you're satisfied with our app, poster quality and delivery time. Our team is here to support Our Icons 24/7 as you continue your journey! Best wishes, Achille

Jamie Hansen Art

So glad that I found Gelato! The integration was quick and easy and the product mix is perfect for my art business.

June 28, 2021

Hi and thank you for your review! We're glad to hear the integration was easy and that we can support the growth of your art business with our products. Our team is working to make the software even easier and more automated, and we have great products coming up in the next few months. We look forward to continuing to work with you! Best, Achille.

Imaginebox Emporium

I'm a professional oil painter & illustrator with 20 years experience creating prints of my work with local printers. I was hesitant moving my business online as I didn't want to risk quality issues with my customers. I did a lot of research and tests with various companies, simply put, Gelato won my business. Excellent customer service, beautiful print work, satisfied artist.

June 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! It is so motivating to hear that we could play this part in moving your business online and support your creativity. Our team is here for you and your customers 24/7. Best, Achille.

Born Beau

Working with Gelato has been great so far and I can't recommend them enough. I have been with them for over 5 months now. Product delivery is very fast compared to other POD providers I tried in the past and pricing is very reasonable as well. If there is any issue, the customer service team is always there to help via chat with usually just one minute waiting time. Gelato has gone above and beyond to help us grow and expand our store which included free video calls with their talented team. This personal approach is something that really makes them stand out. Once again, can't be happier. Thank you, Gelato!

June 23, 2021

Thanks for your review! We are very happy to hear that our local production is getting your prints to your customers quickly. Our support team loves helping customers out and you can count on us to be there as you continue to grow! Best, Achille

acrylwall.art

dont take this APP from Gelato, this company is criminal... i made a shop with acrylwallpaper... i bought a test picture..and the acrylic paint was full from errors... and the quality was bad.. 2 days läter they send me the same picture again..with the same problems...... and the criminal is too, the high shipping coost..

June 21, 2021

This review has been reported to Shopify as inappropriate, as it violates Shopify's app store policy. We are awaiting Shopify to take action and their response below:

"This review does seem to violate our policy on offensive language. It has been passed on to our app store team to deal with it urgently"

PetsPortrait.nl

Amazing company which has a very great team! They take the time to help you growing and optimising your business. And I'm not even talking about their absolute great customer support which helps you within a couple of minutes. A special thanks to Styrbjörn, Achille, Miguel and the whole customer support team for helping us. Keep the good things up! ❤️

June 13, 2021

It is very energizing to read your review! Thank you for the feedback on our customer support team - I will forward this to our agents as well as to Styrbjörn and Miguel. Looking forward to supporting your business growth! Best, Achille

Print Unite

- Great quality posters in many sizes with competive prices. - Fast shipping to multiple countries.
- Amazing support, who are fast and interested in you and your company. Edit: I have changed my review since I had been confused about the prices, but it was all clarified by Achille during our Zoom Meeting where he was really involved in my business. Great company who are working hard to become better and better, would recommend.

June 13, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and for helping us to become better. It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone and I'm glad we were able to clarify the issue quickly. We are here to support and ensure that your store becomes a success - please continue to share your feedback and we will continue to improve the service for everyone. Best, Achille

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8