4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify, user-friendly interface, and efficient order processing. The customer support team is praised for their quick and effective problem-solving. Merchants appreciate the high-quality print services, competitive pricing, and wide product range. The platform is intuitive, providing real-time cost estimates for transparency. The customer service is noted for its responsiveness and ability to explain complex procedures. The app also offers a free and timely tracking/reporting system for order progress. It's considered a professional and easy-to-use platform with a great selection of tools for both beginners and professionals.

January 29, 2024

so far i love it, i just wish there would be a better/cheaper way for a new store to be able to test the products, i spend many weeks building the store and lost the ability to buy my own items for 50%. now i have to wait for a deal before i can even see for myself how my items look, i really think there should be a way for store owners to get deals for first time orders to themselves, a test option with a lower price that don't have a time limit to it, we have enough stress as it is.

AdidA Fallen Angel
About 1 month using the app
Gelato replied January 30, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that our customer support was able to assist you promptly and professionally. At Gelato, we strive to provide a seamless and reliable service. If you ever have more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to serving you again.

Best of luck with your store,

January 23, 2024

The products are of great quality, the shipping was super quick, and the customer service was both helpful and fast. I highly recommend this Print-on-Demand Platform.

Close2you.design
Netherlands
Gelato replied January 25, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with the quality of our products, the speedy shipping, and our customer service. If you have any more feedback or if there's anything else we can assist you with, don't hesitate to let us know.

We appreciate your recommendation,

December 7, 2023

My experience with Gelato, particularly with Styrbjörn, has been outstanding. He dedicated numerous hours on Google Meets calls to help me with a unique use case, demonstrating exceptional commitment and expertise. His efforts significantly contributed to the success of my project.

I also want to appreciate Dasha, my Customer Success Manager, for her valuable support throughout.

Gelato's team shows a remarkable ability to accommodate specialized needs, offering personalized and professional service. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for top-notch print-on-demand services.

Praise My Pet!
Gelato replied December 11, 2023

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Gelato and highlighting the outstanding support you received from Styrbjörn and Dasha. We're thrilled to hear that our team's dedication and expertise have contributed to the success of your project.

If you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to reach out.

We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to continuing to support your print-on-demand needs,

January 25, 2024

I just started using Gelato for my new Print on Demand online store.

I ordered a sample T-shirt and when I received it there were two white marks which I reported but did not ask for a refund.

Gelato immediately sent me a free replacement and re-assured me that they would take away my concern to prevent future recurrence.

I would recommend Gelato for this reason.

Ahvalebel
21 days using the app
Gelato replied January 26, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Gelato! We're glad to hear that our team responded promptly and took proactive steps to address your concern. If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback, feel free to reach out.

We appreciate your recommendation,

November 25, 2023

Gelato has been amazing! I started selling prints of my photographs and had little idea of where to start, and then I discovered Gelato. My experience has been fantastic. Thank you.

Communitea Books
Gelato replied November 28, 2023

Hello,

You're very welcome! It's wonderful to hear that Gelato has been amazing for your print-selling journey, especially with your photographs. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

Wishing you continued success with your business,

January 10, 2024

This is an awesome product to get your products published to Shopify or Etsy. It is detailed and a little complicated however there is plenty of assistance available for those seeking it.

Now Empower Yourself
3 months using the app
Gelato replied January 12, 2024

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad you find Gelato useful for publishing products to Shopify or Etsy. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

We're here to help,

January 20, 2024

I'm just one week into doing my first ever POD online biz using Gelato and Spotify, and so far everything is going smoothly, and any questions I've had there are plenty of FAQ articles and tutorials to help me. And better yet, if I can't find the answer I use the 24/7 Live Person Support Chat system that Gelato provides, which has been a major help each time I've used it. I'm creating my products and I'm gearing up to start marketing and selling them online. I have Positive Hopes and Expectations to have excellent success with my business, thanks to Gelato.

My Store
4 days using the app
Gelato replied January 22, 2024

Hello,

That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled you're having a smooth experience and finding our support helpful. Best of luck with your POD business, and if you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

Here's to your success,

December 19, 2023

Print quality second to none. Super easy to navigate and add new products and I say that as a complete novice!
The biggest thing though is the resources available to help grow your business and the exceptional, responsive customer service team.

Bean Here
3 months using the app
Gelato replied December 20, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our print quality exceptional and our platform easy to navigate, especially as a newcomer. We aim to provide valuable resources and responsive customer service, so it's rewarding to know that these aspects are making a positive impact. If you ever have more insights or suggestions, feel free to share.

Happy printing and growing your business,

November 23, 2023

I love it y’all make my products just like the image I appreciate y’all a great team keep up the good work guys

Beesmoove
Over 1 year using the app
Gelato replied November 24, 2023

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you love the way we bring your products to life. Our team is dedicated to providing high-quality printing and a seamless experience. If you ever have any questions, suggestions, or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support, and we'll do our best to keep exceeding your expectations.

Thanks for choosing Gelato,

December 5, 2023

Gelato is the BEST. Excellent quality. Excellent customer service. LOVE doing business with you!

INVENTRESS
Over 2 years using the app
Gelato replied December 7, 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're having a great experience with Gelato. If there's anything specific you love or if you have any suggestions for improvement, feel free to share.

We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you,