GemPages Landing Page Builder

Build custom no-code Landing Pages, Product Pages & more!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Horombedding

I would say GemPages - Drag & Drop Page Builder is the most valuable page editor in the currently market. The customer service is great and professional, Especially "Live Chat" service, It allows us to resolve our issues immediately, even sometimes the support Chris is busy, but he will always reply to you as soon as possible. Comparing with other similar apps, I would say no matter functions or customer service, Gem has advantages. At this moment, Chris is the only person who is handling customer service, I wish they will grow and employ more customer service, then it will be perfect! Anyway, Choose GemPages, You will not regret!

Gas One

If I could give it more stars I would. Let me preface this review by saying I'm not writing a review at the request of the company or to promote my company's Shopify website at all but to show my enthusiasm about this software.

Right off the bat I knew this plug - in would be all we needed. I've tried most page builders out there and nothing is comparable to the freedom and flexibility that this Gempage offers. Easy to use, flexible. and great pricing. Shouts out to Justin for all the help he has done and for the great service he has provided us with!

Flanerbags

This App is amazingly customizable and easy to use. As a startup company, I don't think I ever need to hire any website designer or IT staffs because it allows me to develop almost whatever I want to generate a professional commercial official website. Also, the service from Chris is incredible, instant response and refine/upgrade functions in just few minutes. I LOVE THIS EDITOR. Now I don't need website IT guy anymore and in the future.

Setagrip

We were hired by a client for a brand new product launch which required a lot of technical data on the product pages which are not easily customizable on Shopify.

Once we started using Gempages, we were able to QUICKLY build a custom product pages with many features. Everything looks fantastic and 100% professional! The client is over the moon happy with the final product and we will definitely be using Gempages again moving forward.

Duke Brothers

Tremendous effort put into making this App. Easy to use and best feature is to view all device layouts with a click of a button and set margins and padding for each device separately. Great App indeed.

Support is for sure 5 star, helping me out setting up header and footer, changing colors and price variants to change price upon selection. So top notch support.

If you need a good looking store you can't rely on Shopify basic functionalities. You need an App like GemPages which allows you to create awesome pages and you can't go wrong with the extraordinary support they provide. So 5 Star anytime.

One432 2

This has by far been the best customer service with any of the apps i have downloaded at shopify.
Not only is gem pages a great page builder with a very simple interface, which is easy to learn and extreme versatile with the tools, but the customer support to help you get what you need done is incomparable.
i usually never write reviews and this is my first one ever, but i really feel the need to mention how helpful, courteous and since the support was compared to many apps that doen respond to you for days. A happy paying customer getting more than their moneys worth!

Sim Pass

This was my first attempt at making a webstore. I found Wordpress incredibly frustrating to use and it the load times drove me INSANE. Thankfully someone recommended Shopify and I found gem pages on the app store. I was truly blown away at how easy it was to create a webstore and design it to my liking. Gem Pages saved me days of frustrating, hair pulling work. My e-commerce store is now up and running and I can’t thank Chris and GemPages enough for making it all possible.

Nippon Cha Us

We spent $$$ on a premium template that wasn’t even able to let us customize the homepage the way we wanted. Instead of hiring expensive shopify developer to revamp the theme, we scrapped the default pages entirely and built homepage, product page, collection pages, and inner pages from scratch using Gem Pages. GemPages was the only solution we could find that allowed us to tell the story we needed to and completely customize pages for great results. Chris and his support team are AMAZING. Gem Pages is really our secret weapon. We only have to outsource graphics/icons and are able to design and arrange the layout ourselves. Try it and you will not be disappointed! Two thumbs up!!!

Sellerie Historia

I use this app since a few months and I'm very happy. You can design beautiful pages very quickly, and the customer service is awesome and reactive.
The best drag and drop app on the market !

Imurbanista

THE BEST PAGE BUILDER SHOPIFY HAS TO OFFER.... !!! been trying many but the support and solutions you can build for your customers infinite.
Big thanks to the team and Chris , they've come a long way and the app is only getting better... If you have to invest in one app. GET THIS ONE: Worth every penny :

Addendum:
So they've been going the extra mile to implement some killer feature that will help many stores and make it right.
Chris is awesome in coding and needs all of our help as a community. This app has the potential to become the go to app for building shopify.

Please watch out for an update to be released shortly including the ability to add CUSTOM search menus on any page and defining the output. Several Drop downs and search selector ... Great Work Chris