GemPages Landing Page Builder

Build custom no-code Landing Pages, Product Pages & more!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Imurbanista

THE BEST PAGE BUILDER SHOPIFY HAS TO OFFER.... !!! been trying many but the support and solutions you can build for your customers infinite.
Big thanks to the team and Chris , they've come a long way and the app is only getting better... If you have to invest in one app. GET THIS ONE: Worth every penny :

Addendum:
So they've been going the extra mile to implement some killer feature that will help many stores and make it right.
Chris is awesome in coding and needs all of our help as a community. This app has the potential to become the go to app for building shopify.

Please watch out for an update to be released shortly including the ability to add CUSTOM search menus on any page and defining the output. Several Drop downs and search selector ... Great Work Chris

Saintmonaco

Have tested several tools/apps by now and this is one is by far the best one. You can easly build a landing page or improve your shopify website with the templates the app already provides. Addtl. it has a lot of features for advanced folks. On top of that i had a couple of questions and the customer service is just on top of things so highly recommend the app!

Bikeables

Wow, really excited I stumbled across this GEM...Chris is very fast to respond and so far I have only played with building a homepage but the this page builder has tonnes of functionality! Excited to keep building pages using GEM pages for my own stores as well as clients!

Thanks Chris!

Male Pleasure

This app is so versatile and useful, and it continues to get better. The developer, Chris, is obviously dedicated and passionate about his creation, providing stellar support at numerous stages of my use and implementation.

I've utilized the other 2 or 3 big page creator apps, and decided GemPages was the most robust and intuitive of them all. I'm especially excited that it will continue to evolve. My store has been growing (www.SFC.store) and it has been so nice to have a powerful page builder with AWESOME templates, (marketing pages, FAQs, product showcase, and more) and support to help me along the way. Can't say enough about Chris and his product. If you are debating about which builder to get, the debate is over.
Get GemPages -- you will benefit from it! Cheers.

Belisan

I usually don't write reviews, because I'm very sensitive when it comes to quality - But here the whole package is a perfect 5 stars match. In the beginning I had a few issues, but the developer, Chris, sorted it out for me. Since then I'm regularly in contact with him, because of the new features he's implementing. GemPages had a few very bit updates since I use it, and I was never disappointed. I believe in this constellation and I'm sure even if GemPages is already awesome, everything that comes in future will be fantastic. Thanks guys for your great job, you really helped me out with essential features that Shopify definitely is missing.

Gearfreaky

Awesome Landing Page builder, tried like 3-4 apps on building landing pages, but this one is the best, Extremely Good and highly responsive Customer Support. Had a few issues even not Gempages related issues, but still they sorted it out and gave me a lot of recommendations on how to improve the conversions for the landing pages, would highly recommend Gempages, will be using the same for all my shops...

Annalise Jewellery

Working on it. Having some teething problems we are working to resolve

Re Erth

By far the most flexible, intuitive builder I have tried! Features / templates are good - and the team has just released custom builds for all different devices... really appreciate the constant updates and new components. Chris's support is top-notch! Very quick and friendly response!

Neuclo2

Hello

Gempage is the Best builder and excellent customer service i have ever had. It is a very BIG THANK YOU from myself and my team at NEUCLO.

Many thanks

Alex

Mamamilla

I have tried A LOT of page builders for Shopify but this one beats them all! So many great features and its pretty intuitive to start working, even without prior experience! If you have issues, they have a really helpful online support chat, that answers ALL your questions any time a day, 7 days a week!
Try it! You even get to keep your pages if you uninstall!