Reviews (4,247)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable features that allow for the creation of tailored websites without coding knowledge. Its drag-and-drop functionality and seamless Shopify integration are highly valued. Merchants also commend its flexibility in creating various page types and transferring pages between Shopify stores. The technical support team is praised for their promptness and expertise. Regular updates, improvements, and the potential to increase conversion rates are also appreciated.

November 14, 2019

Easy to use after we explore the APP. Customer support is very quick to answer and resolve any questions I asked. We can migrate product pages from one store to another which saves a lot of time. I recommend 100% this APP!

Cartlly
Portugal
October 3, 2022

Where should I start.... There are so many positives.... Im working with pagebuilders like elementor since years. Thats why it was always a pain to use shopify in terms of editing and designing pages... Gempages is in some parts even better than elementor! It even makes nested rows and columns super simple. All the elements you need to do anything you wish and even side by side rows on mobile. sticky atc button? No problem… other things that cost you monthly money in form of apps, you can easly build it. + it has a ton of integrations with apps like stamped etc. It's just incredible and support is always there…literally 24/7 Whenever you want something and try to google for a solution, you find one! And everybody who uses Pagebuilder knows this: Its that “why didn't they implemented this function?” thing.... that goes through your brain and holds you back, since you can't really code something complex (at least that's the case for me) that wont happen with Gempages / while using it. Also, their support is doing custom changes for you as well! At least small things. You can even setup viewport based animations with some custom code steps. Plus: You can edit the code easily for every single element yourself. It's really well done. Beyond this, you can save blocks as presets and also do AB split testing. It's really exciting. You can tell that they put a lot of thought and effort behind everything and still implement new features all the time. Happy to be a part of this and stumbled upon it!

Premuno
Switzerland
GEMCOMMERCE CO., LTD replied October 4, 2022

Wow! I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your recommendation! We are glad to hear that you've been finding the building blocks and the premade templates easy to use when it comes to building and designing your store.

If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email support@gempages.help.

Thank you very much!

Nathan | GemPages Customer Success Team

August 11, 2020

Awesome support. Had some minor css issues and they helped quick. Very happy with the functionality too, tons of options and more flexibility than most themes. Very impressed with this.

Wild Optics
March 13, 2022

Easy to create a pages than other page. If you feel lost just ask support. they will guide you untul it done.

forcathome
Malaysia
November 29, 2019

It has made my site look so profesional There would be no reason for me not to reccomend this app. The service is the best service i had ever come across thank you gempages!

Walerty
Netherlands
January 12, 2023

Amazing Customer Support and When I got lost with designing a page they were there to assist me. Shout out to my boy tony!

EasyLife
GEMCOMMERCE CO., LTD replied January 15, 2023

We're so happy to hear that you and your team find GemPages helpful to your projects. They're amazing!

If there is anything more we can help, please do let us know. We're always happy to give you a hand!

December 13, 2019

GemPages is s really amazing tool, it helped us easily to build our costumized pages in our shopify store. The support is quick on demand and the Team members from GemPages are professional and friendly. If you have any Question, they will answer quickly and helps you with your problem. Much thanks again, nicely regards Mario

Shoelou.de
Germany
October 23, 2020

Best landing page builder i've used and i've em all! Great support and price for how powerful it is.

birdy-feeder
December 1, 2020

Make great looking sites, without doing HTML, along with great live chat support, makes this one of if not the best page builders :)

FluffNap
January 11, 2023

Excellent app and excellent support!! 10/10. whenever I have needed something they are always there at any time and any hour. always very friendly and willing to listen to you and help you in any way they can. The app as such is quite intuitive and the best option we could get.

Suprement
GEMCOMMERCE CO., LTD replied January 15, 2023

Thanks so much for supporting us with a 5-star review. It's wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with what GemPages provides. We will continue to strive to make your experience even better moving forward.

Let us know via live chat or email support@gempages.help if there is anything else that we can help you with!