Giftship | All‑in‑one Gift App

Giftship | All‑in‑one Gift App | Reviews

by Gist

Gift Messages, Datepicker, Upsells / Wraps, Bulk Orders + More

Flour of Scotland

The App works exactly as I hoped. I needed some Theme tweaking to make it look exactly the way I wanted, but Tim went WAY over and above to make sure the App looked and functioned exactly the way I needed it to. Highly recommend!!

Over the Moon Dairy

Helpful for bulk printing orders and adding delivery dates, messages and special notes at checkout. Can't thank Tim from Support Team enough for help in setting up packing slips - the video of the process was fantastic, I learnt so much. Highly Recommend - great app and team behind it!

WalStreet Candles

So far so good! This app is much easier to use with our shop than trying to hassle with other apps. No longer have weight or shipping confusion! And also have access to more features we were looking for too.

Poppy & Peep

Great app! I love that Giftship has so many features combined into one app and they work well together. Plus the customer service is outstanding! Tim was a lifesaver helping us make sure it integrated well with our other installed apps. Highly recommend!

Vancouver Island in a Box!

Excellent app, very intuitive/straightforward, and even better customer service. 10/10 highly recommend

The Harbour Bookshop

This is an essential app for customer-focused businesses and backed by outstanding customer support. It was easy to set up - very straightforward and clear. We asked for some extra support and the attention to detail was terrific. It's made a huge difference to the website and is one of our most important apps.

storied hats

We added this app for gift message and ship to multiple addresses features. Both were easy to implement. And for a few specific issues we were having with our theme, Tim from their team was incredibly quick and thorough with his support, going above what I asked. Highly recommend.

Real Scents

Giftship had very good customer service. They were able to address my concern and they were able to quickly resolve my issue.

Heart of Michigan

Giftship was excellent to work with. They understood our software needs and customized our platform.

shop hey daisy!

I was looking for an app so I could offer shipping to multiple addresses. This does exactly what I needed! I had a minor issue after installation and support was great and they took care of it right away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23