Giftship

Giftship

by Pix Commerce

Ship to Multiple Addresses, Gift Messages, Upsells + More

Words with Boards

This app has allowed our customers to ship to multiple locations within 1 order. There were some glitches along the way but the customer service has been stellar! They always get back to me very quickly with a fix. I would highly recommend this app!

The Chocolate Path

We've been testing this app and can't say enough about the great customer service. Really responsive and capable people.

Pour Moi Skincare

We use the app to allow for gift wrapping and gift messages. It is a solid app, and while not perfect, the Pix Apps support team is really great!

GIRL GANG GOODIES

Amazing service! Really helped ease the check-out for my customers being able to ship our products to different locations in one check-out experience. I had quick service response in help fix any bugs or challenges I was facing on my site! Highly recommend.

Luss Smokehouse - Loch Lomond

This is a great app and has allowed me to offer many more options for my customers which makes the checkout and cart much more user friendly. Any problem I've had has always been sorted quickly by the support team who have always been more than happy to help! Would highly recommend this app.

Dulcet Gift Baskets

Great App! The support team is fantastic!

They always responded in a timely manner and provided support until every issue was resolved!

J.W. Renfroe Pecan Co.

Giftship is an awesome app, they have great programmers, who are easy to communicate with and they respond quickly! They re-customized there app to suit our needs and were a week ahead of schedule! What we've wanted for years they did in a few weeks!!! Thanks Zac and Timothy you're the best!!!

Baskets & Boards

Saved a lot of manhours for us by automatic most of the stuff we used to do manually earlier. The customer support is fantastic!

New Jersey Blooms

Awesome app and customer support. Appreciate Tim's continuous help and support for our custom needs. I'd highly recommend this app.

New York Blooms

A lot of gifting options and the set was easy and quick. Helped us overcome a lot challenges we had with the orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7