Giftship

Giftship

by Gist Applications

Multiple Address Shipping, Gift Messages, Upsells, + Much More

Everyday Oil

We tried this app to help us with gift notes and wanted to see if we had any real need for multiple address shipping. In the end, we went in a different direction due to low-resolution images and camera icons istead of product images on the cart page. Support was excellent and let us know that this is due to Shopify checkout being locked down for security reasons. We also ran in challenges searching for the gift messages within Shipstation... both issues were specific to our company's needs, so definitely give Giftship a try if those aren't things your company cares about. They seem to really have the multiple ship option figured out! Again, super supportive team! Wish it was a better fit for us :)

Lunds & Byerlys Gifts

There are a lot of details to manage when opening a new store and the app options can feel overwhelming. I chose Giftship because it offers me and my customers time-saving solutions.

The multiple address feature will be a fan favorite for our customers allowing customers to ship items to multiple locations in a single order with a personal message for each shipment. How cool is that!!

Julie's Chocolate Chips

The Giftship app has really worked for my site. The multiple shipping option is making it much easier for our customers to order. More importantly, I had an issue with the Datepicker section of the app and the support team was awesome in resolving the issue quickly and communication throughout the process.

Brightside Gifts

incredible customer service! I needed a small tweak and they responded very quickly and were helpful. I am using this for a gift basket website so the gift givers can send gifts to multiple addresses in one cart.

Crio Bru

This app is very helpful for our customers to send their gift items to multiple addresses. In addition, their support team was very helpful and fast in fixing an issue we were experiencing.

#GoKindly

Quality app that is great for enabling an easy gifting option for customers. Kevin provided A grade support with getting it set up perfectly for us.

The Client Box

GiftShip was exactly what we needed for our gift giving business "The Client Box". Kevin and the crew were very helpful at the start when we had a few questions at the start. Look forward to working with you all!

Zenwadi LLC

This app had all the functionality I was looking for, plus the support is out of this world! I highly recommend this app.

PersonallyPicked

An amazing app that gave us the functionality we needed, even better was the amazing customer service, going above and beyond to ensure we had the app properly installed and working the way we wanted it to.

SANTICHEESE

5 Stars app. 5 Stars tech support. Fast and superb effective team. Absolutely recommended. Amazing customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13