Giftship

Giftship

by Pix Commerce

Ship to Multiple Addresses, Gift Messages, Upsells + More

Three Georges

The number-one best feature of this app is that the developers are extremely responsive to questions. Every time I've written to them to ask about product features or troubleshoot, they've replied the same day – usually within an hour. I use this app to enable shipping to multiple addresses within a single order and to allow customers to pick a delayed ship date. The app works as expected and did not take long to set up.

Vena CBD

Downloaded the app to see if it was right for my needs, not sure who helped but they were extremely patient with my numerous questions! Thank you

Plum Creek Wagyu

I have been very pleasantly surprised at the prompt attention I received from the good folks at Giftship when I had questions, as well as some specialized help making it so my customers can easily ship presents to more than one recipient. Big thanks to Giftship for taking the extra steps to make me (and my customers) very happy!

Oh Goodie

Fast responses and positive can do attitude from Cam and Zac thanks guys - support levels like this are really reassuring when using a 'mission critical' app like this!

Rockport Candle Company

I haven't had a lot of time to use the app yet, but due to my Shopify theme I needed some touch-ups to make Giftship function properly. The customer service for this company is fantastic! Quick response time, even over the weekend. I look forward to the added functionality the app offers!

Proper Popcorn

We love this app! Using GiftShip allows us to have future ship dates for our craft popcorn business. We can also allow our customers like businesses order and ship to multiple addresses. Works great for client gifts! The support staff is very friendly and responsive. Helped answer my questions quickly and were incredibly helpful! Get this app if you need to ship to multiple addresses, have future ship dates, or both!

Small Batch Brownies

If I was able to give more stars I would. The app is great, allowing our company to compete with the big guys by offering multiple shipping address options for our clients. Zac and Tim were so helpful, giving us tons of support, walking me through everything I needed to get the app installed properly. I had to switch our options app so that it would integrate with thier app and they were supportive in helping me get that done. When everything was completed there was a slight glitch which they fixed in a few days and let me know when it was completed. I look forward to working with them again and would recommend their app and great customer service to anyone. Thank you!!!!

Wolf Creek Printery

We receive lots of gift orders, and this app has provided a much easier and more pleasant ordering experience for customers who wish to have their orders shipped to multiple addresses. We've had a couple of issues since installing it about 6 months ago, but support has been great, and the problems were resolved quickly. Tim is awesome!

November 12, 2019

Really appreciate the review! Glad we got everything working well!

FloridaOrange.com

This is a great app with excellent service these guys helped me with a difficult problem and it worked out great.

November 12, 2019

Thanks so much, it was great working with you getting everything set up!

The Candleberry® Candle Company

Great app. Really good price and very helpful people! I look forward to seeing what it can do now that we have it set up properly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8