Giftship

Giftship

by Pix Applications Inc

Ship to Multiple Addresses, Gift Messages, Upsells + More

Morse Toad

I use this for the date picker, upsells and multiple shipping addresses. There was a fair amount of work to set it up as I needed a fair few customisations, but the team were patient and eventually we got there. Very happy!

Thorncrest Farm & Milk House Chocolates

Awesome app. I've worked with this app for several months and it is a easy to use and has provided a user friendly addition to our website.

Heartwarming Treasures

This is a great app for a gift business. We use the date picker in addition to the main feature of shipping gifts to multiple addresses. Support has been timely and addressed issues quickly for the few items we have encountered.

Yorkvillesus

We have had the app for several months. We have had a couple of issues but everything was resolved within a day. Great response times from Pix which is what matters the most.

Hazeltonsus

Works like a charm. I think it is a good investment for our business and we have the staff to customize it.

Deiters Chocolates

Tim was excellent to work with, and quick to respond to every inquiry I had during the process of testing the platform and determining how it would integrate with our current shopping site. He was happy to make customized edits to suit our needs, which made me feel confident that our customers will know the best way to use the multiple shipments option for quick and easy ordering. We are trying to build our corporate gifts business, and giftship should definitely help. I highly recommend Tim and the app.

Cookiedo

INCREDIBLE app with incredible support. The app does exactly what it says and it will. Tim and Zak went the extra mile to help us with our custom needs. Couldn't recommend a better app and company to work with!

Monthlysommelier

Had some issues making it look exactly like our theme. But with a little work it was perfect. The app developer was most helpful.

Yorkvilles

Great app for a gift site. It has all of the information and features to allow gift messages and date of delivery.

Rowenaskitchen

This is exactly what we were missing on our store! moving from an older platform to Shopify was much needed, but as a gift shop we needed the capability for hold dates and shipping to many addressed. Their support was extremely quick and pleasant to work with and they were able to get this installed on our site within an hour of purchasing it.
Previous 1 3 4 5