Giftship | Smart Gift Options

Giftship | Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

The Botanical Candle Co.

Excellent app that has really helped us with Gift Message options and printing multiple gift cards easily. Have only used this function so far but will be looking at some of the other options in the future. Tim has also been particularly helpful when we had some queries. Highly reccommended :-)

Kids' Cake Boxes, LLC

The customer service is beyond amazing. These guys have a pretty quick response time and even put together videos and tutorials to help walk you through and troubleshoot your issue. So grateful they're there to help this less-than-tech-savvy lady get over the bumps.

Huffkins Bakery | Official Online Shop

Example of this app on our site : https://huffkins.com/collections/gift-sets-hampers/products/cheese-scones-afternoon-tea-gift-set-gs20004 This app is very 'all singing, all dancing' and the app support is really great. We did not have an in-house developer and have little coding knowledge. They were very willing to help us and offer advice to get it all looking and working as we needed. The app is great for us as most customers hop with us to buy gifts to send to others. We're able to charge extra to add a personal message in a greetings card and allow customers to choose a delivery date. The upsell pop up is also great and we can set different upsells for different product collections. We found the split address function too complicated and it needed too many styling changes so did not use that part. It works responsively, and the developer even helped us to add some code so that it would not appear on our e-gift card page (where we do not want to offer a greetings card or delivery date option). There's some improvements we'd love to see, including the option to write a gift message to appear in the e-gift card email, editing the style and position of the gift message for printing into cards, and somehow making it so that orders for future delivery get an automatic tag to hold them so they do not go on the picking sheet immediately. It would also be great to have more flexibility with the delivery date picker - if someone places an order on the Friday night, we cannot deliver that Monday as we do not dispatch at weekends, but we can deliver on future Mondays as we can dispatch on the Friday. If that makes sense?! Hopefully the developers will keep enhancing the app to add this stuff in. It's just suggestions, not complaints. All in all, a great app and absolutely brilliant customer service.

Craft & Crumb

Exceptional service from Tim - really fast and efficient. Very impressed. also a great app and has helped us with multiple functionality.

Baum's Box

The app was very easy to install and set up. I had a few questions about personalizing it for my store, and the tech support was amazing! I am not tech savvy at all, and they went above and beyond to ensure the app was working exactly how I wanted it to. I had both a phone call as well as a zoom call with different members from the team to address my questions. Would highly recommend!

Snackwize

Fantastic support support team. Helped with our gift message issue in a very timely manner. Thanks team!

Celebrations Coffee

Not impressed with the support provided to me during my demo trial period. The support was so poor I decided to cancelling account / removing. It took 4 days into 7 day trail to receive a response (after two emails / and VM). One issue was solved by pointing me to a FAQ and being told its work right. (PopUp carts are not compatible). Second issue was basically ignored. Third issue was data flow to Shippingeasy. Its simply impossible with Shippingeasy to have a product level gift message print on their platform. Documentation shows they are compatible, but the compatibility is simply Giftship/Shopify API sending out the data. After a great calls with Shippingeasy (not Giftship) support - they confirmed they do not have the ability to parse/ print the message. I asked for an extension to try and resolve or find work-around but was refused and told the product is working correctly. Decided it was not in the best interest of my company to continue when a new user is given sub-par support.

May 29, 2021

Hi Mike,

We appreciate the sincere feedback, and want to apologize for any time delay in sorting these issues out for you during your free trial.

When 3rd party apps and themes require more manual integration than out-of-the-box apps allow, it can take a bit more back and forth during the onboarding process to get everything working well. Hopefully we can pick up the dialogue and get everything sorted out!

We have sent over a private message to you, and we hope that we can work through these integration steps and get everything working well.

Tim

Brennans Test

I used this app for both multishipping and for gift message. Worked great, and the app developers were very helpful and responsive. I recommend using this app.

Surturbans

I am super impressed with the customer support from the Giftship team!! I needed some help getting the app set up with my theme, and Tim Rokeby-Thomas jumped right in and took care of it and help with any other questions i had! He went above and beyond what was needed and so in such a timely fashion! THANK YOU!!!

Elle Vie Body Products

I installed for my mother's day gift sets and it works wonderfully! I am very pleased, it does everything that I needed and then some.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21