Giftship | Smart Gift Options

Giftship | Smart Gift Options

by Gist Applications

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Little Koha

The service for setting up this app was amazing. I had several requests to modify the layout to work around exisiting code on my website and they were only too happy to help out. Awesome app, great service.

Thistle and Bee Enterprises Inc.

We enjoy having the option to ship to multiple addresses with gift messages within one order. It is convenient.

PARU

I used Giftship to help create a more tailored shopping experience for my customers. I did have an issue with random characters showing up at checkout but the support team (Zac) pointed me to an easy-to-follow article. Thanks so much!

Greenify Co.

Love this app, It does everything we need for gifting. The support is great too, Zac has been super patient with my back and forth and has helped get everything just how I want it. Thanks guys!

feey

Great support! Thanks very much. If I could wish for one additional option it would be the possibility to enable the calendar only if a customer marked the order as a gift.

Wholesalers Direct

After installing this app, multiple addresses feature was working quite well. But after some days, this feature is not working properly. After adding multiple addresses to the products on cart page it shows an error "No Shipping Rate Available" and does not proceed to checkout.

February 11, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. We are happy to take a look at why shipping rates may not be pulling through. We have reached out directly to you, and hope that we can get this sorted out right away.

You can also reach us at any time by emailing support@gist-apps.com

Talk to you shortly,

Tim

onthewaybox

Great app that does what we need it to do, support has been very prompt helpful with any issues that I have had too.

Passo To Go

Great app. The multiship function has been a game changer for us. The support is also great. I recommend.

RED DOOR DESSERTS

Great app! It simplified our gifting process and the tech support is unparalleled! Really helped us get off the ground and get going while makings things simple along the way.

WineLab

We use the gift messaging and multi-shipping features on our site and both work fantastic. The support team were quick and helpful with any issues we encountered. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18