Giftship

Giftship

by Gist Applications

Multiple Address Shipping, Gift Messages, Upsells, + Much More

Black Oak Coffee Roasters

Honestly this app is a potential GAME CHANGER for gifting season. We love being able to offer our customers much, MUCH better options for gifting. In addition, the support team is super helpful and very responsive. We are not "premium app" type purchasers unless we feel strongly about it, but this one may be the one that makes a big difference.

Cheese Brothers, Inc.

I use this app to allow customers to schedule delivery dates, and it works great. The Gist App team was very accommodating in making sure the app was set up properly in my particular theme. Thank you!

Tastes of Aloha

Great app! Love the options for multiple addresses and gift messages. Had a little trouble with set up and it working with our Shopify theme. Contacted customer support and was contacted by Zac. He was able to correct the problem immediately and we were good to go. Highly recommend!

tortoise general store

Not make the app enable yet for my online shop but so far their support team has been replying to all my questions very kindly, nicely and patiently, and I am just excited to use the app and see how it works and it increases our sales!! Thank you, Tim, Zac and Helen!

CHÉRIR

My website launches tomorrow morning and I decided to shoot my shot at e-mailing tech support. To my surprise, I got a immediate response. Tim helped me resolve the issue without having to wait in front of my computer for too long. Great service. Thanks so much Tim!

The Heyday Club

This app is a game-changer for my gifting business. With corporate gifting now more important than ever having the 'send to multiple addresses' option makes life so much easier for the customer. The support is super fast and the site integration a breeze :) Love it!

Ellana Cosmetics

responsive at first, but I can't reach them anymore, we are having trouble fetching the gift message order attributes.

Fohm Co

Great tools for gifting and great, rapid reply service for any issues. Really like the gift messaging, multiple shipment and future date planning functionalities.

Cassata Bakery

Our site is just about to launch and Giftship has been a godsend in customizing our orders. Thank you Giftship!

Miks Chai

Great app, the speedy, reliable service we received on the highest paid plan was well worth it. Helped our Xmas sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16