Giftship

Giftship

by Gist Applications

Every gifting tool you need to grow. w/Multi-address checkouts

plugme.shop

¡Perfecta para las necesidades de nuestra tienda!, la atención del soporte técnico es super rápida y muy buena en cuestión de modificar ciertos requerimientos que necesitábamos en la plantilla. ¡¡¡La recomendamos ampliamente!!

Margot's Morsels

We are new to Shopify and we needed to add in a gifting option for our product. Giftship really fits the bill. You can ship to multi folks on a single order and add in a gift message for each. We have had numerous customers use it in the first week of implementation. Great add on. Their tech support has also been great. They helped me customize a gift card. Made it really nice and easy.

Surrey Cookie Co.

Great app with very user friendly interface. It is not easy to make custom changes from your own css but the support team are lightening fast at replying and implementing changes. Brilliant app, brilliant customer service.

Copper Cow Coffee

We've constantly gotten request from buyers over the past few months to implement a way to send care packages to multiple addresses. This was an easy and very cost effective solution! We have some complicated code on our theme and Kevin was incredibly helpful in ensuring the app not only worked properly, but plugged into our theme in a clean way. Really excited for our customers to start using this!

Gift Box Love Co

This is the only app we could find that would do what we needed. More importantly, however, are the guys behind the scenes! When it comes to any issues or troubleshooting, configuring specific needs, etc., they have been amazing to work with. I worked with both Kevin and Tim, and they're quick to reply, gracious, patient, and get it done! Easiest 5 star review.

GIFTABLE GOODIES

The features on this app are great and the customer service is even better. I had an issue with the gift note not appearing on mobile and their team was able to quickly get in and resolve this for me in less than 24 hours. The multiple shipping address is perfect for my gift company. Great job!

#PinYourThanks

App works very well for shipping multiple items to different addresses. All support questions were answered quickly and in particular Kevin helped to add a feature that really improved the functionality for our website.

98 Acres

Great service by Tim. Thank you appreciate it. Helped customise different parts of Gift Ship and assisted quickly.

Bad Girl Barware

This app beautifully took on the css of my store and was easy to set up. Both Zac and Kevin responded super fast, were friendly and quick to help me problem solve something I needed specific for my store. Great customer service makes a huge difference when using an app. Thanks. Will definitely install this app on other stores I build.

Mr. B's Chocolates

Giftship does exactly what it promises to do, and the support has taken care of our questions and issues super fast.