Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

Gift Ship: Smart Gift Options

by Gist

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Lifetherapy

We recently added this app to our site and it has been great! Customer service is wonderful, any issues we've had has been quickly fixed by their team. I have yet to find a similar app!

The Flower Crate

As the florist and gift store the delivery date feature is perfect. The customer service is fast, reliable and extremely helpful.

BVstylez

Thought this was a game changer for the holidays. Support started to respond and I felt base on their last email they were annoyed with my questions which I've asked for 4-days straight and was told: "Some due diligence is required here - I've outlined specifically where you can access the different templates, so I'm going to ask that you try a few out prior to requesting further assistance here." I reached out to Shopify support thinking maybe I was indeed the problem. Well they understood what I was asking while Giftship did not or choose to ignore. Basically the app works fine enough with multi-shipping and leaving give messages. Unfortunately the problem is the gift messages are printed as ONE Packing List, their program do not have a way for you to print each gift message separately for that one order. What's the point of shipping 4-packages to 4-different people but the packing list has ALL 4 Gift Messages listed!!! If there is a way to resolve this we do not know but at this point it doesn't matter anymore. We've removed this app and found another company with Gift Messages.

December 8, 2020

Hi Guerline,

I'm sorry that you feel we did not assist you well enough. We did draw our exactly how you can accomplish what you were asking for, which is done using the built in "Print with Giftship" feature.

When you have your items configured to capture the message once per product, you can print those messages individually - on separate pages - using the bulk printing templates in Giftship's order printer. The regular packing slip templates show all of the messages once per line.

Licorice.com

Giftship's features are amazing and has really helped my business a lot! Customer service is excellent! Thank you Giftship for creating such a great app.

Aaron Chang

We just started with this app and customer service has been on point! They have helped us resolve custom issues really quick!

Safework Signs

GiftShip was easy to install and the team was very helpful and responsive when questions about integrating features into our custom theme came up. Everything looks clean on our site and customers have started to use the feature right away. Great app and service.

Maureen Abood Market

What a responsive, smart team. Installation was smooth. The Giftship Team is there for questions & help along the way, really appreciate that. Great results! Highly recommend.

Russell and Atwell

The headline is that ultimately my Giftship experience didn't work out. We initially really wanted to use it for the ability to add multiple addresses to a single order (a great feature) and writing gift messages for each one (also helpful) and delivering Festive orders after a certain date. However, the upside of adding these additional features was diluted by glitches - e.g. the additional address not always appearing (we had to resend and had consumer complaints), administrative frustrations (spotting a gift message became harder) and the anomaly that sales from Giftship 'split' orders were double-counted and thus we needed a manual-workaround to understand performance. Customer service from Giftship was mostly very helpful and I know they spent considerable time seeking to resolve the issues, and I have no idea as to whether the issues lay with the app, our store template or both...but ultimately the integration into our site was not resolved to our satisfaction and so ultimately we have removed the app. We are really disappointed to do this, just before the Xmas season.

Lush Platters Melbourne

Great app, does exactly what’s required and more. Excellent value for money with loads of features we haven’t even tried yet but definitely will.

Lula's Garden

Such great customer service, fast and professional! Would definitely recommend to any Shopify user!!