Giftship

Giftship

by Gist Applications

Every gifting tool you need to grow. w/Multi-address checkouts

Fat Freezing Belts

We found this app, installed on one store and things are looking promising - so much so we have now installed on our other 2 stores. The support has been impressive and everything works well. Been looking for something like this for a while now.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

5 stars - full stop! The app is very helpful for my business, I was able to remove 3 apps to replace them with GiftShip. The team is quick to respond and helpful with questions and set-up assistance. They ask questions specific to your business to tailor the app to you and your customers. I'm a big fan of the Gist family of apps!

The Damson Collection

Truly spectacular! Very easy to use and great customer support! Fantastic being able to offer a future delivery date to customers! Especially going into Xmas!

College Town Glasses

Installed and had immediate problems. Support didn't respond for days - too important an app to not work or respond.

Everyday Oil

We tried this app to help us with gift notes and wanted to see if we had any real need for multiple address shipping. In the end, we went in a different direction due to low-resolution images and camera icons istead of product images on the cart page. Support was excellent and let us know that this is due to Shopify checkout being locked down for security reasons. We also ran in challenges searching for the gift messages within Shipstation... both issues were specific to our company's needs, so definitely give Giftship a try if those aren't things your company cares about. They seem to really have the multiple ship option figured out! Again, super supportive team! Wish it was a better fit for us :)

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, it is truly invaluable in helping us make Giftship a better tool for all merchants. We also appreciate the kind word about our support.

Many of our merchants use ShipStation for order fulfillment, and we have made sure that we are fully compatible with their service. Editing their templates to pass through Giftship's variables (such as gift messages, delivery dates, etc.) is possible and we have articles in our support center on how to achieve this. https://docs.giftship.app/article/editing-shipstation-packing-slips/

Thank you again for your feedback, it is greatly valued, and hopefully we can work together again!

Lunds & Byerlys Gifts

There are a lot of details to manage when opening a new store and the app options can feel overwhelming. I chose Giftship because it offers me and my customers time-saving solutions.

The multiple address feature will be a fan favorite for our customers allowing customers to ship items to multiple locations in a single order with a personal message for each shipment. How cool is that!!

Julie's Chocolate Chips

The Giftship app has really worked for my site. The multiple shipping option is making it much easier for our customers to order. More importantly, I had an issue with the Datepicker section of the app and the support team was awesome in resolving the issue quickly and communication throughout the process.

Brightside Gifts

incredible customer service! I needed a small tweak and they responded very quickly and were helpful. I am using this for a gift basket website so the gift givers can send gifts to multiple addresses in one cart.

Crio Bru

This app is very helpful for our customers to send their gift items to multiple addresses. In addition, their support team was very helpful and fast in fixing an issue we were experiencing.

#GoKindly

Quality app that is great for enabling an easy gifting option for customers. Kevin provided A grade support with getting it set up perfectly for us.