Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Plumbhub Heating Supplies

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Ignore any negative comments about this menu!

At first, this app can be a little bit confusing to get your head around but the developer customer service gets back to you so quickly and helps with any questions. I set the template of my menu up within an hour or so but then found that the "Mega Menu" option was not responsive. I contacted customer service and within a few hours, everything works properly on the menu and I was given an explanation as to why it was not working in the first place.

I have made customisations to my menu and asked support for a lot of help and they have had a lot of time for my requests and always been very helpful. This is the best mega menu app for Shopify stores for the price by a mile, so don't hesitate to try it out.

Camotrek

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am satisfied overall. I was not able to do whatever I fancied just because the app does not have the feature I needed, but thanks to the support team I fixed things and now it looks similar to what I had as an image in my mind.

Bigberthaoriginalfinland

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Best Mega Menu app for Shopify.

Tigerlilyandmestore

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good options. Easy to use. Nice Menus

Beyondtech Store

Great!

I installed the app and it didn't work...

Obviously, with some many themes in the market is really hard to be compatible to all of them. But I wrote a quick email and in 10 hours, someone from their team fixed the menu and fixed the responsiveness... now i will start to develop our complicated menu but the app is great, the most functional in the Shopify store (and believe me, i have installed and uninstalled all of them)

You can see it soon in the https://beyondtech.us website!
Beyondtech Dev Team!

Bad Ass Yoga Gear

I have been using this app for a little over a month now. The customization is easily the best of the menu/mega-menu apps out there, and yes, I did try all of the ones in this price range and above.

***NOTE TO SHOPIFY USERS WITH LIGHT/DARK THEME MENU ISSUES:

The forum is saturated with business owners trying to FINALLY get their menus to show on both dark homepages and light other pages; and vice-versa.

The support team helped throughout the lengthy Lunar Holiday to help me fix the issues.

Have a look here to see how beautiful it looks:

It's a great help to one's business when you can combine an excellent app and an excellent support team that even goes beyond that Shopify themselves are willing to go...

Easy 5-STARS!

Point Break Apparel

Great app! Super customizable and support was awesome. Fixed my issue right away. Would highly recommend.

Spectrum Alloys

Such a powerful product!! You cannot go wrong here. Their support is AMAZING and absolutely world-class! Any issues and special requests I've had are always resolved to my satisfaction. Nham is an excellent troubleshooter. Some really wonderful things out of this company!

The Devils Apparel

We have tried multiple menu apps and nothing worked well with our theme (Boundless) Until we found Globo Mega Menu! It works exactly how we wanted, without all the glitches of other apps. If you are on Boundless use Globo!

Check it out! https://www.thedevilsapparel.com/

Brownbarnskincare

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Took all afternoon to set it up then had issues installing. Very tedious to work with. Photos didn't instinctively resize - just very frustrating to work with. Finally got it all set up and it would not override my existing menu. Then had to delete out old menu to get this one in only to find it was not at all a good fit to my theme. Took 6 hours for customer support to respond which was way too long for me to sit waiting on a poor menu installation. Evidently there is a 12 hour time difference from USA and this app owner. No thanks.