Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

La Boutique Moso

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app: the menu is fast and responsive, it looks beautiful and make my website look professional. Its easy to use and I had a great experience with the support when I had questions.

Adventure Vapes

Simple and easy to use interface for building menus. Had an issue with the responsiveness on tablets and their support was quick to fix the issue! Highly recommend!

Shop Motostarz Ca

Time spent using app About 2 years

We has some issues with the menu but the customer support was great, they help us fixed the issues right away, i like this menu because it have a lot of features, you can see my live store here www.motostarz.ca.

Ignite Smoke Shop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

No instructions except long video. Very hard to use.

They have good support but I wasted so long on this and got extremely frustrated as there is little instruction and there were too many options for the lack of instructional material. If they made it way more user friendly and intuitive, and added better instructions, it it would be a good app.

EDIT: The developer contacted me saying they were going to be making a manual for next week so I changed my review to 4 stars. Thank you to Nham for your help.

Black Bough Swim

Location Philippines

Responsive customer service. Excellent menu

Party Savers

Location Australia

The Best ever MEGA MENU app for shopify. Its providing each kind of mega menu services for the site.

The SUPPORT is really Great!!

Just use this app for Mega Menu, No needs to check others.. Just AWESOME!

Kimhudson

Time spent using app Over 1 year

AWESOME, AWESOME app. Costumer service is spot on. Always there to answer any questions. They Go above and beyond to help. So in love with this app. Makes your store looks so professional and clean. Well thought out app. YOU GONNA HAVE if you want your store to look professional. : )

Take a look at our company's store for sample.
www.timelessfate.com

Bones Of Stones Wear

Love the app. Had an issue installing the app on my site, Sent a message to them, and in 20 seconds they were giving me the answer to fix the issue. They went in to my site and made the adjustments needed. Within 2 hours, they had me up and running with the menu system.

Great work by the Globo Team...Tony

Riva Makeup

Location Norway

Thanks for a really great mega menu. this has everything you wish. great suppurt from very nice people :-)

Specialistid Com

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Very easy to use and versatile menu. Support has been VERY helpful getting it to work out with our theme which was causing some issues.