4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, extensive customization options, and compatibility with various themes. It's particularly beneficial for those with large catalogs due to its easy sorting of menus. The preview mode is also highlighted as a useful feature for beginners. The customer service is consistently praised for its professionalism, responsiveness, and expertise in CSS styling improvements. The app is recommended for its functionality, ease of use, and excellent customer support.

August 21, 2017

Awesome App. I am building what I feel is quite a complex menu system and this makes it super easy. And, the menu looks amazing with images of the collections on the menu itself. Loads of options for displaying my menu.

Also, the support is supurb. Within in hours I was in communication with questions I had on a couple of details.
10/10.

Token Wares
5 days using the app
March 11, 2020

It is a great app so far. It has great functionality and a lot of features that can enhance my store appearance

Boujie Hair
5 days using the app
November 14, 2021

The Service has been amazing, the team have helped me from start to finish. I highly recommend the app, I'm using the free version and its been perfect.

Jacob & Roy
January 31, 2022

Très bonne application. Le mega menu apporte un vrai plus au site. L'assistance est très réactive et de bon conseil.

Dear Bill
France
July 31, 2022

I had a great experience with the Helpdesk support. I don't think the menu builder is 100% intuitive and there were some bugs I couldn't figure out on my own (especially as a free user). The Helpdesk guys were more than willing to exchange 10+ emails with me to get the outcome I wanted! So even if the product is great but the tools are not 100% awesome their Helpdesk is more than willing to get you to where you want to be!

Mounts - Baby & Toddler Outdoor Equipment and Apparel
March 5, 2020

Love this app. I give it Five Stars! It is very easy to use and customize. Vastly superior to the basic menu from Shopify.

Ronusa.com
Edited May 7, 2020

It's a good app for what we need for our website. So glad we found it to help with product optimization. We look forward to doing more.

GAMMA
3 months using the app
Edited March 17, 2022

Recently installed this app, was happy with it so paid for the one year subscription plan, now I'm noticing that on some browsers it's not displaying properly. Tried contacting you guys a few times, but no response. Will re-rate this once problem has been looked at. Thanks UPDATE: After leaving the above review, I was contacted directly by their CS within a few hours, and they have immediately fixed the problems I was facing.

Avec Amour Lingerie
Hong Kong SAR
3 days using the app
May 2, 2022

Ik gebruik deze app voor het maken van Menu's op mijn dropship website. Omdat ik een store met veel producten maak is het erg belangrijk dat mijn klanten makkelijk en overzichtelijk de weg vinden. Ik heb meerdere app's geprobeerd en met name de support uitgetest. Deze app is toch wel de winnaar, ik liep tegen een paar problemen aan maar er wordt bijna instant gereageerd op de mails! Een aanrader!

WebDigitaal
Netherlands
3 days using the app
February 13, 2019

We created a custom menu together. Helen did a fine job. It took some time but we got it to work. Great job.

MoreThanClassy.com