Create mega menu in minutes
Create your Shopify mega menu in minutes with Live Edit, drag & drop. You can add multi drop-down menu items at the same time.
Awesome designs for mega menu
Pre-customized styles for the popular themes. Auto-installation. No developer skills required. Your menu is fully responsive.
Increase sales with your menu
Increase your sales through advertisements embedded in each submenu. Add Badges on your menu to get more conversion.
About Mega Menu
Globo Mega Menu for Shopify
Globo Mega Menu is a user-friendly, highly customizable, fully responsive Mega Menu for Shopify. The App is easy to use and create an amazing menus whilst still powerful enough to create highly customized and creative mega menu configurations.
Creating a mega menu in Shopify will be easier than ever
With the friendly user interface and smart install method, You can create a mega menu in your Shopify store in minutes. The "Globo Mega Menu" app is the perfect tool to easily build your menu without any technical knowledge required.
The mega menu app is compatible with all Shopify themes
We have worked hard to integrate the Mega Menu app to all Shopify themes. The app is compatible with all Shopify themes which are selling on the Theme Store. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you are using a custom theme or a theme from themeforest.net. We would be happy to integrate the app into your theme.
All menu types in One App
- Multi-level dropdowns: It allows you to create multi-levels of a submenu. The number of submenu levels is unlimited.
- Tab: This is the perfect menu type for your customer to discover your products, featured collection... etc
- Links list/block links: If your store has a lot of collections, the menu type is perfect for you. You can bulk add & edit links on your menu.
- Featured products: Increase your sales by displaying your featured products on the menu.
- Contact Form: Add a contact form directly onto the menu and help your viewers to contact your store with ease
Fully customizable Mega Menu
- Customizable hover effect: Slide Down, Fade, Slide Up.
- Customizable background color, text color, font size, font family, border color
- Includes 20+ popular Google fonts
- Built-in responsive grid. Individually configure the width of each column
Features full list of Globo Mega Menu for Shopify
- Support both Vertical & Horizontal menus
- Create your menu by Live Edit
- Drag & Drop to change the position of a menu item
- You can create multiple columns and multiple rows in your submenu.
- Drop Down submenu with multiple levels
- Simple submenu
- Block links
- Block image
- Block HTML
- Featured products
- Featured products of a collection
- New products
- Featured blog posts
- New blog posts
- Contact form
- Search box
- Automatically match font and text color from your theme if you use a theme from Shopify Theme Store.
- Fully customize fonts & colors.
- Icon on menu item.
- Social share
- "HOT, NEW" badge
- Menu item highlight
- Apply background image to the submenu item.
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly.
Strong customer support
We offer support by LIVE CHAT during our company's work hours (UTC+7 8am - 5pm; Monday-Saturday ). At other times, please contact us via email support. We will respond within 48 hours.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Unlimit number item
Product (new,feature, collection..)
Drop down menu
Custom font, color
or $4.08/month billed at $49 once per year
All in FREE plan
Removing Globo Branding
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
App works great for our desired menu, initially had some issues with it working with our theme but support was very responsive and fixed quickly.
Chase Value Centre
I have a great experience while using the customize menu from Globo Mega Menu and customer services from the team is also exceptional.
One thing I noticed that there should be an import and export option available in .xlsx extension instead of .json files.
Terrific app with an amazing amount of customization options. Zero issue integrating it with my site, although it did take a little CSS wizardry on my part to get it to fit where the nav sits in my theme.
My only complaint, and it's not unwarranted, is that unlike the basic Shopify nav, Globo Nav cannot create a nav item/collection filtered with a tag. It can only display full collections, which means that it is necessary to create a specific collection for every friggin' "subcategory" in order to fake a filter for the nav. So, instead of pulling three nav items like Men, Women, Teens from a single T-shirt Collection with tags, you have to create one collection for each: Men's tees, Women's tees, Teens tees. Multiply that out by garment type ... holy moly.
That being said, it's still one of the best, if not the best, replacement nav in the app store ... and it's free. Just have to deal with the one rather big negative. Plan your nav strategy well.