Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Fly Store

This app is awesome. If I had a chance I would give 100 stars. I really love its look/design. You can easily set everything and the super feature is product carousel on this menu that I didn't see before in any store. Also it has a free plan so you can easily fly with this. :)

Sentéales

Really easy to use, but some details are not perfect and we have to pay to get some help from the support team

Bossy Essentials

Makes my website look so much more professional! very much self explanatory. its a little time consuming to input all of the info other than that I love it!

利豐百家百貨

Love this app! The support team is amazing, with their prompt and kind help, I can easily solve the coding issue.

Ophelie Hats

Great little add on to customize the menu bar for your specific needs, I would definitely recommend.

Lilypond Creations

I like the drop down menus. I am still learning about all it has to offer, so early days. However so far so good. The help from Sarah has been great.

Damzelle

merci pour tous ce que vous avez fait pour que ma boutique soie beau a voir merci infiniment a l'équipe merci a tous les personnels j'adore quant vous avez tendez la main pour m'aider a finir l'installation merci encore je suis très satisfait

LesFripouilles

Easy to install and use.
Can easily custom your own menu according to your collections, items…
Also can add image.

Unbrandead

After spending an entire day setting up the menu, it would not publish as the menu was 'highlighted' no where could I find any documentation on their support site or in the settings to turn off this feature. I landed up uninstalling and walking away with hours of lost time!
Yes this was their 'free' option too, so basically not really free if you can't publish because of a setting they have that you can only use if you have a paid plan!

Dogpire

Seems to be good! Way better than the Shopify drop down menu!
Everything works smoothly and fast. Dogpire.de

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47