Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

IMUNSEN

Fast service ever. If you are not satified with menu layout you can just contact customer service and they will figure it out your problem.

YOGATERRAE

Location France

I really like this app and the support team, they helped me perfectly, quickly & very efficiently! Thank you!

WrightSport

Fantastic customer service!! I initially had a couple of issues regarding setup and Sara fixed it for me within 24 hours. I would definitely recommend this app & the company!!

NiTrideDesign

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Fantastic app. I couldn't get the menu to correctly install on my site due to the way my theme code was set up. I reached out to the support team and the team got back to me and fixed the issue on the same day. The app allows for a lot of customisation on the menu, and the support team are very fast and supportive.

Asa Essence Herbal Apothecary

I loved the helpful assistance and quick response time to help with any issues that I've had. Sarah Nguyen was extremely helpful, patient and kind. She reached out and continues to check in to see how my menu is coming along. I LOVE the help and support.

Battle Black

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great app. I used this app for a custom menu setup, Sarah and the team were very helpful.

AST Academy

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Easy app to edit and set up. The customer support is always quick and any issues are resolved seamlessly.

PIPE DECOR

Time spent using app About 1 month

their support is always so helpful and responsive! they helped me make my menu look exactly how i wanted

Outdoor Concepts

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent app and even better support. Highly recommended! Works perfectly. Couldn't be happier. 10/10

Mounts - Baby & Toddler Outdoor Equipment and Apparel

I had a great experience with the Helpdesk support. I don't think the menu builder is 100% intuitive and there were some bugs I couldn't figure out on my own (especially as a free user). The Helpdesk guys were more than willing to exchange 10+ emails with me to get the outcome I wanted! So even if the product is great but the tools are not 100% awesome their Helpdesk is more than willing to get you to where you want to be!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45