Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

ZANEROBE

These guys are the best! Their support is so quick and they were able to customize every single one of my requests. They are friendly, helpful, and most importantly the app is amazing! Our theme's menu was pretty ordinary and with the help of Globo Mega Menu I was able to have an amazing looking, easily customizable, functional menu.

boonanzo

The best app I have used so far.
Easy to use and make a gorgeous megamenu. Some small issues when I installed the app, but support fixed that in less than 30 minutes :)
Highly recommended app that every store should have.

boonanzo.com

The Local Space

Menu only working in mobile but not in desktop.Is there any setting to show menu in both mobile and desktop.Can you help me with this.

SES Direct Ltd

easy to use and great customer support. We had a page loading issue. They resolved straight away. Well priced too compared to other menu apps

Callé Kings

support team was brilliant and fixed my issues straight away. Brilliant app and looks brilliant. Cheers Guys

Beauty by Evelyn

I just opened my store and I installed the Mega Menu app and I continue to get 404 error messages on my site when trying to click on a category. I worked with customer service to fix it however it continues to happen. If this app were Free I would give it a better rating but its not. If you download this app just be careful and spot check your site. I will be looking for other options.

Eponymous

Great app, had a few tweaks I wanted doing and the support team were on it. Menu looks good and has lots of features.

Token Faith

I had a problem with the mobile menu display. The problem was solved within the hour thanks to Emma's responsiveness. I wanted to emphasize the quality of this application and the assistance to the top. I highly recommend!!

Gofast.dk

Easy to use and looks great! Support is outstanding, and are very helpful. They fixed my problem in under 1 hour.

simplyWORKOUT

Had some issues with the install but support is responsive and helped us get on the right path. Thank you! Loving the menu so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18