Mega Menu

Mega Menu | Reviews

by Globo

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Intersport Reunion

Super ! Malgré quelques fonctionnalités qui ne sont pas encore au point (on ne peut pas tout modifier soit même), j'ai demandé au support Globo Menu de debugguer le menu et d'apporter une solution à certaines problématiques. Ils ont été très réactif et mon menu est parfait.

John Golf Store - Uccle

Cool application and great services to integrate the mega menu on my shopify store. Very easy to use it !

THEHYPHEE

so bad didnt work gave them access to do it didnt work....................................so bad didnt work gave them access to do it didnt work....................................

MHSworld

Very good. We can add images in the menu. Quick and powerful help. Apps and Multilanguage very easy to use

Modne denarnice.si

APP does exactly what we need. I have never come to such a friendly and helpful support for any Shopify app. They did many customizations for our store for free. Friendly, effective communication and high level results. Professional team in general!
Also .

Maison O Paris

Je recommande cette application, leur assistance est rapide et efficace. Très bon service client !

take-a-little-thyme

Great app to create a complex navigation. Even better service to fix bugs on customisation :) Would highly recommend

Jacob & Roy

The Service has been amazing, the team have helped me from start to finish. I highly recommend the app, I'm using the free version and its been perfect.

DOLAN

Looks so professional and easy to use! AMAZING customer support as well - they helped answer my questions in a really timely manner and provided excellent customization support. The only thing I would suggest for improvement is the ability to drag and drop between menus (currently you can only move items around within their parent menu). Thank you Mega Menu team! xx

Our Sister

Good app for mega menu options. I needed some extra css coding and the development team has supported me perfectly within their possibilities.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38