Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Bloody Wolf Tattoo Supply

I've been using this app for quite a long time, and I love the way it looks. Easy to use, easy to customize, has a lot of options, and works with my store even though I have A LOT of subcategories and items. Great app!

Weather Spares

I've been using the Mega Menu for a few months and really appreciate the versatility it offers. Had a question about reordering the items in the menu and the support query was answered in a matter of a few hours and even with a helpful explainer video. Excellent product and top support. Thank you.

Fodera Guitars

Great app with great support! The app is intuitive to use and the options are good. The customer support is responsive and helpful!

Winnovo

this is the best mega menu I've used. it provide vary customize whatever I like. and most importantly it's free!

CAD Micro

It's terrible- doesn't save your work. No undo button. Things changed on me even when I saved them. I had to redo my menus 3 times b/c some how my sub menus were dragged out and I couldn't drag them back.

NAKTO Official Direct Store

too slow for this app. The page speed will slow too.Most of time, I could not open this page to edit the page.

The Debug Store

Request a fix to a couple of problems and the developer fixed them within a few hours. I am very pleased with the service.

GPurely

Amazing app and easy to use. Shout out to the support team for their amazing effort to help me out.

Canadian Vita Corporation

Amazing App, helped me with so much. They went above and beyond with fixing an issue I had with my website, and made everything work.

Equipo

Very helpful service - the team went above and beyond to help us set this up and no problem was too big. Highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34