Globo Mega Menu, Navigation

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 24, 2023

If i could give 10 stars out of 5 i would. Use this app on several stores and could confirm support from Sarah is A****. She is quick to respond and sorted out all the issues i was facing. Recommend the app for anyone who is looking for a professional mega menu with top service. Thank you

Hilton Textiles London
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 24, 2023

Even though using a menu app has limited customization and can slow down your website, they support your custom needs and it is well optimized for speed. Good app for quick menu development without hiring a developer

Latiste Wholesale
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 16, 2023

Very useful app. had a bit of difficulty with something but the service/help department answered my question really quickly and solved my issue.

Quasar Rings
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 13, 2023

Aplicativo muito útil! E o suporte deles é ainda melhor, mandei uma dúvida no suporte por e-mail e resolvem em 1 dia, super eficiente.

Llebuoficial
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 11, 2023

Great support. I was needing a change in the menu and they made it as reuested. They quicky reply and get it all fixed in time, recommended!

Planet Skin
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 10, 2023

Great app for your website and a very fast user support. Plenty of customisable settings. I Recommend it

SUDAMEST
Estonia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 3, 2023

The response is very fast. Can be customized according to our comments. Resolved the issue too quickly.

shawllarlife
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 30, 2022

The app is very user-friendly and easy to navigate, with a clean and intuitive interface. I particularly appreciate the wide range of customization options that are available, which allow me to create a menu that fits the needs of my business perfectly.

The customer service team at Globo Mega Menu has also been outstanding. Whenever I had a question or encountered an issue, their support staff was quick to respond and always helpful in finding a solution. Overall, I highly recommend the Globo Mega Menu app to any business looking for an efficient and reliable way to manage their menu.

Believe Supplements
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 22, 2022

This is an app with huge functionality! If you can dream it, you can build the perfect menu/navigation for your site. They've really taken into account optimal mobile design for your menu as well. Plus their technical support is great and responsive. I had a request that required css and they completed the task for me over night. So thankful for this app!

WishGarden Herbs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 21, 2022

I tried a few other mega menu apps. This one had the easiest to use visual builder. It is all drag and drop! Also, the support was very timely and they worked with me until it worked how I wanted. Great response time.

Pure Indian Foods