Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Niffleur

Le menu est parfait pour mon site. j'ai contacté le support, et réponse rapide et efficace :-) Je recommande cet app

The menu is perfect for my site. I contacted support, and quick and efficient response :-) . I recommend this app

House-Warming

Love what this app has allowed my site to do and look like. It is super easy to use, even for a novice! The support is also fantastic, i needed a minor aesthetic change made and they promptly fixed it for me. Highly recommend.

Cross Stitching Supplies

I've had a great experience using this app. My site looks so much better and more organized versus the standard menu available from my Shopify theme. There is also great customer support for this app - they helped right away to get the menu properly integrated with my Shopify theme!

Serendi Market

The quick response was a great help in setting up the menu. I'm happy to log in and process my account directly.

PIN-ME-UP-Shop

Decided to go with the newer (more complex) Galleria Shopify Theme. Had many coding issues with trying to install various other types of Mega Menus. Didn't seem like this one was going to work either ... was getting quite frustrated after spending so much $$$ on the theme Lol... Until I reached out to this app's support team who swiftly entered into my store and fixed the coding issues quickly for both mobile and desktop. The support team was actually online on live chat and assisted me with the issue immediately vs. e-mailing other Mega Menu app support teams and some would not even respond to my enquiry. Good thing there is the free trial period! :) It is truly an easy-to-use app for shop owners AND extremely user-friendly for customers who will find your navigation fun to use and full of impressive collection slides and enticing product pictures! I absolutely LOVE this app! I love it so much I don't even want to leave this review because I don't want my competitors to find out about it! Joking ofcourse... sort of! :) 5 STARS FOR THE APP & SUPPORT TEAM! ★★★★★
ヾ(@^∇^@)ノYAY!

St Barts AU

Great app with easy setup and styling. Support team are amazing. Jumped on to a request we had for further customisation and fixed within a couple hours of contacting them. Great communication and very helpful staff. Highly recommend!!

MOTOROCKSTAR

Very helpfull costumer service . I have gave them permission to the store and they have fixed everything for me . Thank you guy so much !
#real #cool #menu

Barney Cools

Love this app so much I've just installed it on another one of my websites! Support to customize the settings is always so quick and helpful too. 100% recommended

Harajuku Culture Japan

Perfect supprot!! I really recomend This APP and Support!!

Very quick reply from support team!! Thank you very much!!

Billau Armes Tournai

This app, and the excellent team behind, are fantastic ! easy to use, perfect fit, run smoothly ! I need some answers, and the Globo team is just amazing. I chat with Emma, perfect service, quick and very professionnal ! You need a professionnal menu, a little or a big ? Don't spend your time to search another app, Globo Mega Menu is THE app-menu you need. And the interresting thing ? The free version is absolutely complete and work like a charm ! Thanks Globo team !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21