Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome design, super easy-to-use

MoreThanClassy.com

We created a custom menu together. Helen did a fine job. It took some time but we got it to work. Great job.

Carol & Company

I installed this app to sample what was actually included in the "free" program only to find out that it was less then expected but the real problem is that there are definitely remnants of code remaining in my theme that are outside my skill set to remove. I tried re-installing the app but I was unable to do that as well.

PCBuildStore

Amazing Menu options, had a small thing that needed editing, Contacted customer support. They hopped on and fixed it for me within a few hours. Great service!

BigHaat.com

Very easy to use. Support team helped us many times for the customization.They were quick in responding.

Agna Global Kuru Temizleme Ve Çamaşırhane Çözümleri

I tried many app for menu, Globo is best one! You can create your menu basically and it haves very good support!

Chiodo Specs

I used this app to add a nice submenu to my theme, it worked so well and the customer service is excellent!

Designer Luxury For Less

I really like this app design and the ease of the features! I couldn't get it to integrate with a particular Theme, contacted the developers and Helen got right to it. She had it fixed in no time!

deckout.in

Still in the trial period but I have to say that the support provided for minor modifications has been excellent. Helen helped me get some small issues ironed out in no time. As for the app, early days, but it allows me a lot of flexibility on how I want to set up the menu on my store! Thanks!

Ambrosia

Looks great and easy to use, but after you set it all up there are glitches. On a Desktop view, you cannot click on the checkout cart on your website. I contacted tech support, but there was no response to fix this issue. We installed it since we had so many complaints from our customers and who knows how many people on a desktop could not check out their purchase, so they left our site.

Tatenue

Very good application in addition the support service is at the top Thanks Helen from TATE... no problem with them

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16