Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

The easiest way to create your complex mega menu

linenly

I am using this app to setup my shop menu properly. I did have a little problem regarding the mobile menu with Globo Mega Menu. A good thing is that their customer support is fantastic, Emma is very friendly and help me fix the issue immediately. Highly recommended.

indigostore.online

So far so good, had a few issues fixed that day, very helpful. i will be adding a wide variety of products so this app will really help our site out. love that the free plan is still very useful.

My Shape & Activewear

Good app, good support from the team to work through any issues with set up or theme customisation, just what I needed!

Hugs For Kids

Not only does this app make your menu look amazing, but it's absolutely easy to use. I love all the different types of menus you can build and it just works with no ill effects on the site. And the service is impeccable.

sriph

I really appreciate you taking the time to answer all my queries and resolve all my concerns. Kudos! Thank you very much for your assistance.

West Coast Signs and Stickers

I have a very basic free theme from Shopify and the menu just didn't cut it. Installed the Globo Mega Menu and it made the site look a million dollars. Very easy to setup and use. Live preview and many options and types of menu. I really cant think of anything that could be improved. If you are looking for a menu app then don't bother looking any more as you've found the best. The support is great and responsive. Had a conflict with another app on my site and within a few hours they had fixed the problem. Why didn't I give it 5 stars then? When they recently rolled out the new version of the app it caused several issues on my site which they did fix in a timely manner but I think a different roll-out strategy could have been used so that any impact or conflicts could be sorted before going live. But definitely a 4.9 star app.

Your Online Warehouse

Awesome. Works like a charm. Easy to set up and make the shop look so professional. Support is fantastic too- quick and always available. Love this to bits!!!

Hyper Thought

I think this app is fabo-lous. It lays out navigation menus in an exciting way. Best of all it works and the when it doesn't the CS team gets it fixed. Ku-dos!

Brand Me Daily

Thanks a lot GLOBO, everything is working great! Check it out in action here! https://www.brandmedaily.com

Globalxmart

love the app. the best mega menu app
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11