Pro Affiliate Marketing

Pro Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Globe Wanderlust

J'adore c'est efficace, ergonomique et pratique! C'est également facile d'utilisation et d'accès !

ADN STUDIOS

Great application, and very responsive and understandable customer service, frankly everything is perfect!

Rest Day

The setup and features are so easy to configure - we were up and running within a few minutes! I am using the free version, but the upgrade will make sense for us once we've added some more affiliates and see it taking off. Exciting!

OPTIVEN

This app has really throttled my shop and is leading potential customers to our products in much greater numbers than before. Our customers are excited about becoming partners. The Goaffpro customer service is top-notch making this app my favourite on Shopify.

Halo2go

Was easy to set up and got immediate response! Look forward to using it and expanding my affiliate and partner network!

Grateful Glass

I just started using this app to get my affiliate program off the ground. Anuj has been very helpful and responsive in answering all of my questions. The app is easy to setup and customize to your liking. You can track affiliate sales by coupon code, url link which can be customized, and even QR code. No limits on the number of affiliates you can have or number of sales! The premium version is well worth it imo as it allows you to incorporate your own domain into the affiliate signup page, login, and portal pages - making it look like it is seamlessly part of your website. I look forward to building my partner network and seeing where it goes!

The Case Godz

Nice I like like like. Very easy and good. Will forever use this app. Helped out a lot and I like like like

Brushette

Been shopping around for a few apps and GOAFF is doing a great job, offering a bunch of features in the free version. We just upgraded to the paid and are very satisfied with both the integrations (with Klaviyo in our case), the level of customization and the customer support.

Contorture

They're customer service is AMAZING!!!! Honestly, I needed a "fix" and RIGHT AWAY got a reply that worked perfectly. AWESOME!

Fairy Tale Land For Baby's

I used this app and i hope it works , thank you .I will wait some reviews from my affiliates , thank you again

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25