GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro - Easy affiliate and Influencer marketing

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Naturalistic Products

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app for a great price considering all the features. Has pretty much all we need for our affiliate program and the support is also very good.

sharethewordshop

Support team is amazing! They answered my email within a couple hours. I made an error I couldn’t figure out how to fix on my own and they sent a detail email on how to fix it and it was super easy to fix. I love everything so far about this app! I downloaded several affiliate apps to see which one was most user friendly for me to use and this one is by far the best!

Greal

Location Australia

Really good app with exceptional service. It's come in handy for us for applying rebates on certain orders. Anytime we've encountered problems, they have replied quite literally within minutes. We're very happy to continue using it.

A-LIST BOSSY BAGS

POOR SUPPORT TEAM DONT ANSWER BAD APP NO SALES POOR MARKETING APP! DONT LIKE THIS APP!;..................................

September 19, 2022

Hi Shelly (A-listbossybags)

This is ridiculous. How can we help, if you don't tell us what you need help with ???.

You last contacted us on 7th June and the support team promptly replied to you, but could never get you to answer back

Attaching screenshots below for anyone who is reading this review

Our team is here to help you get the most value out of the system if only you care a little. Our system has helped merchants scale from nil sales to hundreds and thousands in sales but this all requires cooperation from everyone involved

Thanks & Regards
Anuj
CTO @ Goaffpro

Sugar Curl

My shop uses this app to manage our affiliate program. We had no prior experience with an affiliate program and we found this app very easy to use. We like it a lot and so far their customer support has been amazing to work with on any questions or help we needed. Highly recommend.

LORRAINE

Location Malaysia

Absolutely nice app. Also, customer support is quick response and professional. Wish there is more interface improvement. Oh ya, I will be using their UX Bundle soon.

MFI Medical

GoAffpro is the best affiliate referral application for Shopify! It has all of the features you need and more. We highly recommend to anyone looking to implement an affiliate program.

Hayden Avenue Fashion

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Extremely helpful. I was having issues connecting but I reached out and they manually did it for me.

BECOS

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 years

サポートの対応も早く、とても使い勝手の良いアプリです。登録や管理なども非常に手軽にでき、ASPを通さなくてもアフィリエイトを行えるのがとても魅力的です。 すでにメディアなどで集客はできているようなサイトでもアフィリエイトを導入することでまた違った導線ができるのでおすすめです。

BOVEM™

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer Support was helpful and responsive! Reached out to them because of a bug and they solved my issue very quickly and smoothly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 158 159