Pro Affiliate Marketing

Pro Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Rw conect

super facil de usar e entender, e ainda é responsivo ao seu negócio possi recomendo a todos a usarem!

One Fine Secret

I had a question regarding the stats and Anuj from the support team got back to me with the answer in less than 5 mins. Great support so far! I use the app to collaborate with people in a similar business and the free one provides pretty much all I need for now.

Lil' Jhuba Fit

love the apps so far..this really helps affiliates to promote our products. Will update my review soon.

It's all about accessories

i used this app to help me increase my sales using the affiliate marketing for my store. additional great thing is copones . i enjoyed using it

White Lion Athletics

Keep this in mind when you buy an app, you are paying for the Customer Support as much as you are paying for the functionality of the app.

Anuj is amazing. The response time and quality of responses is superb. I would recommend this to anyone simpky because the service is excellent. The App itself does what is required for Affiliate Tracking.

Recommendations: allow for more branding on the Affiliate Dashboard itself. Adding branded imagery in the background would be great idea as well as offering more branding on the Affiliate Welcome Email.

MyCryptoCanvas

Easy setup. Seems to do exactly what I was hoping for. Wanted to set coupon codes and links for my affiliate marketers to use, and be able to see their results in a dashboard. It does this.

Cradle Plus

Just started venturing into affiliate marketing world, and this app came highly recommended. I love the esse of setting up.

StudioCork

I was using Refersion and changed to Goaffpro. Was the best choice, for sure. Excellent app with all the features needed. Keep the excellent work guys!

Vochy Designs

Perfect! Was very easy to set up. I would suggest using this for anyone just starting to advertise! Very helpful tool.

Snarky Cancer

New to the affiliate game, but this app is so easy to use and has a great dashboard. I upgraded to the Pro version for more functions. Plus the support is SO quick and helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16