Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

JK Muebles

Good app and very good service, I recommend it totally. Initially I had a problem with the URL's redirection, but they solved it immediately

drinkbasis

Super easy to use and customize, great fit for tracking affiliates and influencers. Onboarding new people is super easy as well.

Salty Crush

This is a very useful affiliate app for e-commerce stores. I love how quick it is to set up for both merchants and affiliates. It is very simple to use and the customer support always responds quickly! If you are looking for an affordable affiliate solution we thoroughly recommend Goaffpro.

Hike Again Remedies - Premium Veterinary Supplements for Ageing Dogs

I just installed the App. The UI is so much better than other apps that offer a Free Plan. The dashboard is very comprehensive. I really don't believe there are many additional options that I Startup may need to get your company's Affiliate Program off the ground. I had few questions after I installed the App, contacted the Support Team and got an answers right away. Very happy with it. I highly recommend it.

Zabelle Gifts

Customer service excellent, very quick to respond. Also very affordable app for a new business. Definitely recommend.

LYFTLYFE APPAREL

Overall it's a decent app. Payouts feature can be improved. It does not offer live chat support but their customer service team responds fast via email.

Natal Active

The app is great and whenever I have had any questions on things I cant figure out myself the team have been really quick to respond and point me in the right direction. Would highly recommend,

smaints

Wir nutzen diese App in der Pro-Version für unser Affiliate-Programm. Es kann wirklich alles was wir brauchen! Life-Time-Commission, untersch. Provision-Gruppen, Tracking u.v.m.
Der Support ist unglaublich schnell und präzise, so wie man es sich wünscht. Daher gebe ich gerne dieses positive Feedback weiter!

WagWorthy Naturals

This app is very intuitive and easy to use. Their customer support is very responsive and helpful. Took me less than 20 minutes to set up.

merchonate

I installed GoAffPro about a month ago and absolutely love it. It let's me customize the commission per (product, affiliate) which is exactly the functionality I needed. It also offers a slew of cool features with fantastic documentation. The best part is the support. I had a question. I reached out to Anuj and he got back to me within hours. And this was while I was using the free version of the app. I didn't need Premium features but I upgraded to the Premium version solely to help support Anuj and the awesome work he and his team is doing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140