Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

OneTabs

Great App! Easy to use, kind of confusing when you upgrade to utilize all the advanced features - but they are on the ball with answering all questions, helping figure out new changes they can make. Their fast prompt customer service is what I love the most! Thanks guys!!!

Surp Rise Me

I started using this app recently and knew nothing about it...but even so, it feels and looks very easy to use and that only right there deserves a 5 star... If anything changes I will definetely come back and change my feedback but so far so good. I recommend it

Baby Leap Store

So far so good- Really easy to use and the setup process was straightforward. Looking forward to getting some affiliates on board!

Guay Colombia

Just awesome, it is very simple and easy to set up, very intuitive. thanks for the free version. that's all I have to say.

Look-fly.ca

Really good app so far the best affiliate one there is no other affiliate app that can test this one they did a really goos job its easy to setup good job guys keep up the good work

CyberDealsExpress

Awesome! This app is exactly what I was looking for to allow me to keep track of affiliates and their referral earning & also give them control to keep track of their own earns and referrals! It has an auto pop up to customers available at check out so that they can share the savings along to their friends. Thank you!

Mom’s Love Rub

This is a great app for affiliate marketing. I am using the paid plan but it offers a lot of great customization, which has allowed me to match the theme and design of my original store. I had troubles getting the url redirected on my own so I reached out to support and they were not only incredibly helpful but also responded very quickly. I have reached out to their support multiple times and got a consistently great experience, which is one of the main reasons I have continued to use this app. :) Thank you!

petdraw

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to set up and easy to share among my affiliates. Highly recommend

FUTAKO ONLINE

I really like this app! The setup is so easy. I think this app is the best option. I am sure it will help us grow our business.

Ear Based Beats

Simple and straightforward. Perfect for an old fart like me. I can't think of anything I would change.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35