Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Free plan available

The Artsy Spot

So far the app has been great. It was super easy to setup and the customer service was thorough, super fast and helpful. I'm excited to see what the app can do once I acquire some affiliates.

NuNaturals

Just installed but so far the features are plentiful for the price and the response time from the developer has been incredibly fast.

Alpine Rings

Very easy to configure this affiliate program and has all of the features you need to be effective. I had an issue with the affiliate coupons, but their support replied with a fix for me in literally 3 minutes. 5 star experience all around.

The Health Whisperer

I am using this app for my very important affiliate program in my Shopify store. We had sort of a rocky start, but after tweaking some of the settings, we were able to get things set up well. We're working now to hopefully integrate them to a subscription app I want to use. They've been very helpful.

CrossTrainingMarket

Ante los fallo tienen un servicio tecnico que esta atento a todo, muy recomendables tanto el servicio gratuito como el premium

January 7, 2022

Hi Alejandro

After detailed analysis of your store, we found another script on your store which is causing conflict with the tracking code.

In any case, to remedy this, we have created a compatibility system on your store to ensure that there are no conflicts and the tracking works as intended.

We have also tested this with many affiliate links and the tracking is working correctly now.

You can test this yourselves as well.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions

Diamond King | Hot Hitter - Baseball Shop

i haven't been able to discover the full effects of the app as yet but i can't wait to see how far it can take my store.

Pnuff Crunch

Awesome app! It works very well its hardly believable its free. The support is also great, I get immediate responses any time I have a question and they have even added features I've requested. I definitely recommend!

Letifly Lights & Decor

VERY easy to use, we use the free version and saw sales coming in almost right away. The affiliate found us themselves, we didn't have to do anything. customer service was great when we had questions.

Gamingolymp

Der Service derMitarbeiter ist sehr sehr schnell und perfekt. Das Dashboard ist einfach zu handhaben und sehr übersichtlich. Diese App ist jeden cent wert. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen.

michelle's mods

Geat app. We have little budget but were able to build an affiliate portal with Goaffpro in no time! Support is fast and helpful. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148