GoAffPro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

GoAffPro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Your store's own affiliate portal (FREE)

EssexPrintingService (PersonalisedPictureKeepsake)

This is the only FREE affiliate system that is worth trying, this app should be on the homepage of Shopify, trust me also I emailed them when I installed it and it went blank for a little while and they are SUPER helpful even tho it was the weekend. I WILL ALWAYS keep this app for people to be able to resell my products on, AMAZING 5 stars!!!!!!

Organic Body Essentials

Super easy to install and get going. I had a slight problem with the coupon code drop down not working properly. I requested help through the app and they went in a fixed it IMMEDIATELY!! Seriously, the problem was reported, analyzed and fixed in minutes. Excellent app and EXCELLENT support!!

Trend Eve

I never gave a review to any App till now. But with this, after installing it I came here back to review. It is beyond awesome. I was searching for App like the same. Now, my website has it's own Affiliate network. Which we can grow as per need. Also, helping Indians to earn more. Thanks for the platform.

Emscor

I have just installed the app. I would say I am encouraged by its features. It's not difficult to set up. I am pleased by its offering of flat commission and specific product's and partner's commissions. But I would like the developers to consider setting up commissions based on product collections; it would be an additional advantage. The app is a nice app; you are going to like it because it's easy to understand and operate.

April 18, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have added the feature to add "commissions based on product collections" to our roadmap. Hopefully, we will be able to release the update soon.

PocoPet

So far so good - it has almost all the features I'm looking for, and the customer support has been stellar. Simple to set up & use.

PoiseBrands

Amazing so far! Really easy to use and generates affiliate link for specific products, different commission levels for different partners, its amazing!

Solar Sporting Goods

I just installed this app this morning. I'm trying to get started with affiliates with just a couple key products. I didn't want to spend a ton and sign up for a service as I don't really know how successful I will be with affiliates. So I am giving this a try. So far, installing was a breeze! Simple, easy to use interface. Very clear instructions on how to do it all. Had a couple hiccups at first with not all products loading but Anuj fixed that right away and expanded capacity of the app. Support has been awesome so far and very responsive. Really the interface is so simple and that is appealing. You can even upload your logo or marketing materials for your affiliates to use! I haven't any affiliates sign up yet, so I'm not able to report out on how the backend is going to work. I'll report back after using this a while longer. But it appears very straight forward. Hurray for a simple, easy to use, (and free) affiliate app! Thank you!