Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Beard Cavern

When I created a similar affiliate project but in WordPress and it took me days and days of continuous development and configurations. GoAffPro In Shopify made my life easier. 10mnts of inputting my info and was up and running, to fine-tune it 30mnts that's it. WOW.

Nicole DiGi Shop

Very simple and fairly priced compared to other competitors. Support is amazing and replies SO fast! Played with free version for a few days and had no hesitation upgrading to get the extra features. Also (thank you dev) no affiliate, unique visitor, purchase limits. This is all you need out of an Affiliate app and the free version is great for those just starting out!

Esprit dragon

Thank you to help me, i watch also youtube to understand how to put on my store, and also to use it ..Anuj help me

Invictus Vape

user friendly, seems good so far. Good for a complete beginner like me, or someone who is more advanced

Frankie Rose Cosmetics

this app works ok and has many great features, but support never replies. if i could just get a few questions answered, i'd give them 5 stars.

BerylSilver.com

Awesome support experience! They're literally awesome! They answer your any questions and gives awesome experience!

Kalinda Online

I was guided perfectly through the setup and test phases. It could not have been easier. Top Class App

4 Curls

Love how easy it is to set up and navigate. Best affiliate app i have tried so far after trying 3 other ones before this

Curvesville

I used this app to set up affiliate program on my store. I love how easy it is to set up. Thank you GoAppPro

happy7day

Nice,It’s good now, if you make money in the future, I recommend my friends to use you.I hope the free version can help me transfer more money, thank you