Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Extremely Stoked

Extremely Stoked about the success of this app! It just keeps getting better and better and better!! Thank you Goaffpro from both of my sites ExtremelyStoked.com and KidsDomainMarket.com :D

musicstoreusa

I’m really excited to add the popup to my checkout cart to convert customers into affiliates. Haven’t yet see much action since my marketing hasn’t converted any sales yet but I am certain that this feature is going to help increase our growth. Thank you Goaffpro!

Lil Boss & Company

awesome! new pop up feature after check out is a life saver.

ST. TROPICA

Absolutely top notch. The app rocks, its developer is highly dedicated & responsive, and we couldn't be happier. Thank you!!

Kaliana Emotional Care

Super awesome affiliate app that works well on the free plan. Definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking to get started with affiliates.

The Great North Apparel

Fantastic developer. Willing to work with merchants and implement features very quickly and fix issues fast. I've tried every available program in the app store and this is the top one for a fraction of the cost.

REALM DISTRIBUTION

Great app! Helped the store make even more sales than before. Wouldn't reach those clients if not for the app and our afilliates. Thank you very much! Looking forward to use all the features.

InfinityGrip Case

Incredible. I've managed to get 77 affiliates in the last 3 weeks. Goaffpro makes it all super easy to manage, I easily make the price of the app back every month get it now! https://goaffpro.com/#join

JourneyBabez

Easy way to set up an affiliate program. I'm currently on the free version and love it! Definitely considering upgrading once I get sales rolling in :)

Gaia Distribution .Co

Très bonne application. Facile à utiliser et très bien développée. Grâce à elle, mon business va maintenant de l'avant, sans pour autant que je ne paye inutilement ; et ça c'est vraiment super.