Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app

Color Me Cosmetics

This app was so easy to integrate to our Shopify store, and when I had trouble, the customer service team was so helpful and quick to answer!!!

secondmember

Wow such an amazing app for free traffic. I would recommed every store should have this app for free program. simply amazing

Coach Rock

This is a great application for Startup Shops. The free account is perfect to use as we build our business. I wish there was a way to payment options other than PayPal. Due to a hack to the paypal account we no longer as a business use PayPal.

Bloomette For Hair

Really love how easy this app is to set up and allows me to grow my biz with minimal effort! Cant wait to keep discovering its potential.

Cocktail Paradis

This app looks amazing, everything is great and if something is lacking, the developper will help you.

Hubbies

Easy to follow and install within my store and I'll try this right now. Hope I'll get sales soon with this marketing technique!

Ukulele Shop South Africa

This app was extremely quick to setup. It gives you everything you'll ever need in it's free features. Definitely going to think about upgrading to the premium plan if my store grows!

It's also very customizable! I've been able to make the affiliate dashboard and sign up match the look and feel of my site :)

Polarheads.com

I spent a TON of time reviewing affiliate apps and finally chose this one. The features are robust and the price can't be beat. Customer service is lightning fast and great at resolving any issues. At one point I asked about a feature that I would like to see and about a week later they introduced it! If you're on the fence just give it a try, you'll thank yourself.

Oxyfit

Does everything you would expect it to do. Best affiliate marketing app on shopify. The fact you can stay on a free plan until you're ready to move up to a paid plan is a massive bonus.

Auto Mafia Racing

works great i am in love with it and i hope it helps us to grow our business exponentially! Its gonna be the tits!