GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Goaffpro - Easy affiliate and Influencer marketing

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lash Stash UK

Literally took a couple of minutes to upload. Very intuitive and I look forward to increasing sales via this app

Rinea

Just installed this app and very impressed with how easy it was to setup and it did the testing for me to make sure everything was setup correctly.

The Blonde Pair Boutique

just finished setting everything up. It was incredibly easy and so far i really do love this app. Hoping my business really prospers from this app. EXCITED!!!!!

Office AnyChair

I am in the beginning stages of my shop, but the support team has been quick to get back to me and answer my questions. The platform is easy to use, and they seem to be always improving and adding new ways to make the app work better for their customers.

STRBOX

I'm looking for a simple affiliate app to try out on shopify and this was not only really easy, but free!

Fargo Clothing Co.

Super easy to set up. Has an awesome step-by-step tutorial that handles the setup nearly automatically (while explaining affiliate marketing in the meantime). Works perfectly so far. 5 stars for sure!

unleashtheshape

Seems to be very good! First day using and very happy with all functionalities. I do beleive that app offers the benefits for Shopify users.

Binoid CBD

Great app, does exactly what I need for affiliates. Customer service is also great whenever I have questions. They are also always updating and improving the app which is a bonus.

4yourdog

I use this app for www.4yourdog.ch - they implemented new functions like a App for the affiliates, they can now work via mobiles !! super easy ! great pricing, for this price a startup can use it too - thanks for that !!! This app is really a must

Vvegano

App looks really impressive and intuitive. Still figuring out all the features, but it seems like an app that will make it really easy to manage affiliate marketing. Good job, guys !