Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Increase Sales from Google Feed, Facebook, Instagram & Bing.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

App for Google Shopping Feed, Facebook Feed, Instagram feed

4boats.co.uk

I've just started to use the app, and everything looks pretty good.
I have a friendly chat with customer support, and they are very supportive and ready to give all your answer.
I hope I will keep my opinion in the future.
Thank you, guys!

November 18, 2022

Hello George,

First of all many thanks for leaving such a great review for us, entire team of AdNabu is really grateful to you.

Our support is always extended to you kindly please write to us whenever you need any assistance would be very happy to help you.

Warm Regards,
Priya

pilotquarters

We used the Nabu app to make bulk corrections to apparel product variants which had previously been tedious to correct in GMC. It was nice to find such a useful tool to solve our problems. We found support to be quick and helpful with our issues. We'll keep this app for sure!

November 18, 2022

Dear Jeff, Bob, and pilotquarters admin & team,

I'm so grateful for your kind words. I am glad to hear that the bulk editing feature of our app is of importance to you. Please use that as & when required. Earlier, I also shared our YouTube channel with you where a lot of tutorial videos about our app are readily available.

If you need further assistance, please let me know on the existing email thread and I will be getting back to you. I will try to share further recommendations for your feed when I find them.

Happy to help you. Thanks, again.

Warm Regads,

Energy Junkies GmbH

Location Germany

Ashwitha is very helpful, she helped me in solving my GMC problem. I would highly recommend the app.

November 16, 2022

Dear Niklas,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I'm glad you are happy with the support we have provided you. We are always happy to help our customers. And also would extend all the necessary help to you.

The Magnolia Cottage Boutique

Awesome customer service, highly recommend this app, responded to me within minutes and stayed on the chat to help me resolve my issues

November 11, 2022

Dear The Magnolia Cottage Boutique admin & team,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Meadow

Location Sweden

The Habu app is awesome!
Thanks a lot ! I created feeds for 3 countries in Google Shopping + Facebook ads. Great customer support!

November 10, 2022

Dear Christopher,

I'm so grateful for your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about our service. We appreciate your feedback about your experience with our app and support. We are always happy to help our customers.

Happy to help you :-)

Batela

Location Spain

Una aplicación muy interesante y efectiva y una atención al cliente rápida y amigable. De momento todo perfecto.

November 10, 2022

Estimado Rubén,

En primer lugar, muchas gracias por su increíble revisión de nuestra aplicación y sus amables palabras sobre nuestro soporte. Eso es muy apreciado en nombre de todo el equipo. Es bueno saber que podemos ser de ayuda durante su necesidad.

Siempre debe sentirse libre de escribirnos a support@adnabu.com o iniciar un nuevo chat en caso de más consultas. Estaremos más que felices de ayudarte.

¡Gracias por elegirnos!

Un cordial saludo,
Neha Singh

Beadrid

Location Spain

Great app, working perfectly with multiligual website, creating product feed in language you want, and great customer sevice. Thank you!

November 8, 2022

Dear Beadrid admin & team,

I'm so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review of our app.

I am glad that we were able to properly create your multi-language feeds as per your requirements. If you need further assistance, please let me know on the existing email thread and I will be getting back to you.

I will try to share further recommendations for your feed when I find them.

Happy to help you. Thanks, again.

Warm Regads,

Le Club

So far the app has been incredible easy to setup and customer service superb. This will make so much difference to our advertising abroad!

November 9, 2022

Dear Harry,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team.

Blaine Hughes

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Makes things a lot easier across the board but more specifically if you have bulk lots of items to tweak this is a great app for carrying that out. It is all relatively simple to use as well which is more than I can say for Google.

November 3, 2022

Dear Blaine Hughes admin & team,

I am incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave such an amazing review for our app. I really appreciate you on behalf of the entire team for being our customer and helping to share the word about us.

We’re here for you anytime.

Its great to know that you like the bulk editing feature of our app that is easing your task of optimizing your products for Google advertisements. You should always feel free to write back to me at support@adnabu.com if there is anything else that I should be able to do for you or if I can elaborate upon any other features of our app.

Thanks, again.

Warm Regards,

PURE ERA

Time spent using app About 1 month

i recommended this app and the support they answer my question very fast and professional, and i hope this app can improve my sales :)

November 2, 2022

Dear PURE ERA Admin & team,

I'm so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us. If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com. Happy to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33