Easy Google Shopping Feed

Easy Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Improve Google Shopping Feed & Google Ads. No Country Limit

Shopsdee

การเริ่มต้นใหม่เป็นเรื่องที่ดีแอปนี้ก็เช่ฯกั เป็นผู้ช่วยที่สุดยอดมากในการใช้งานและไม่จำกัดประเทศโหลดเร็ว

frisqie

The easiest one (and, most affordable, I think) to use and got almost all listings approved quickly.

DiscountShop

This app solved our problem within seconds which we couldn't solve for several days. It allows you to edit metadata for variants -- a feature which is surprisingly missing from Shopify's core functionality and cannot be done without an app.
Support from AdNabu was outstanding! They were prompt and clear with responses to any queries.

Myclusiv

Im very happy using this app! The customer Service is very good! Many thanks to Sonal for her fast and friendly help! :-)

Simply You Cosmetics Ltd.

Really good app. Can't recommend enough, been trying for a year to get on Google Feed and they managed it in a couple of weeks. Excellent. Thank you.

OttoBlades

This app immediately solved all of our Google Shopping Feed/Merchant Center issues! We've been using the free Google app but it wasn't a great fit for us. Customer service is top notch and I would dare to say better than most large public SaaS companies that we use. You get way more than you what you pay for! Another great app from the AdNabu Team! Good Job guys! -Otto

Bone Brox

I used this app to help me integrate my feed including unit prices to my google ads and it worked perfectly. Great support service, kind and efficient.

The Beybladers

The app is great, but their client support is the best asset! They walk you through everything and you can schedule a call and talk to a human. Thanks so much guys

Mind Smoothie

I've been trying to get my feed approved for almost a year now!!
It was done within days. I love how I was given a score that I could work to to improve my feed also which was very helpful and easy to use. I still have a lot of work to do but I feel like I'm on the right path now to be able to get it done. If only I'd found this 12 months ago. Phew!

Lovely Panda

Very interesting app, makes it more convenient to push products to the google merchant center. The zoom support was very interesting.
I recommend this app.