Nabu for Google Shopping Feed

Increase Revenue from Google Feed & Google Ads.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

App for Google Shopping Feed

Cusack Lighting

Location Ireland

Excellent customer service from Priya!! She helped to clarify many questions I had regarding (variants)!

Indoor Outdoors

I use this app to improve my listings for Google Shopping purposes. The scoring system is easy to follow and it makes it clear which parts require improvement. It makes fields such as "Material" and "Colour" much easier to find than in the standard Shopify product admin. I recommend this if you are conscious about getting the most from your Google Shopping feed.

TutyPlas

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Estou ainda conhecendo o app e preciso mais tempo para avaliação.Mais gostei do que vi e fui atendido corretamente.

GhostBed® Canada

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, makes managing product in GMC super easy. If any issues come up, Adnabu support is quick to resolve.

WICKETT JONES

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 17 hours

I had some issues at first, so I contacted the support, and they were very helpful and solved my question in the matter of minutes. The App now works perfectly, it was something was doing wrong.

panachejewelry

Wonderful service, helped resolve a bunch of issues with GMC. They helped get the shopping feeds right and as per Google requirements

Bakell®

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Needed Ad Hoc support and the team at Adnabu stepped in and assisted us with real-time changes and feed adjustments for Merchant Center - Thank you for the quick response time and friendly support.

Pupazzi e Peluche

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

App perfetta per perfezionare il feed in google shopping. Assistenza impeccabile. Straconsiglio a tutti.

ATLETICA

Location Germany

Great app! Highly recommended. Using it as a standard and the team is very helpful. Always answering on time.

Alegra Chetti Beauty

The Absolute Best! They went above and beyond to get my product listed and running on Google. I have tried for years and no one could help me..until I got the Adnabu app!Thank you so much for all your help and for making my dreams come true!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29