App for Google Shopping Feed

App for Google Shopping Feed

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Feed & Google Merchant Center Setup for Google Ads

Bread and Badger

Great app for integrating with Google Ads! Customer service was also quick to help with integrating Judge.me reviews as well.

Punarjeevana Reversible Ready to Wear Handloom Saree

This app is extremely valuable and I had an issue with respect to google merchant account, so support group reacted quick and settled my issue.

Beadaholique

The app was very easy to set up. I had a couple of issues unique to our catalog that needed some assistance from customer service and they responded quickly and fixed the problem for us right away.

El Plaza.ca

After using several apps, I can state that Google Shopping Feed by AdNabu is the most user friendly and easy to use. The support team are very helpful and go above and beyond to explain and resolve issues.

Blueguard

Very good and intuitive app made almost to perfection. Support from Sampy has been very excellent, thanks again.

Havaianas Philippines

This is app is easy to use and does what it says. We are now able to easily setup Google Shopping campaigns.

Mystic Designs Boutique

Amazing app!!! thanks to this app I was able to fix all my google merchant issues and they have excellent customer support.

A Beautiful Remembrance

I needed a lot of help and they were great in walking me through everything. Quick and responsive. Thank you for the great follow-through.

Ofanto Italy

great app, very useful and customer support is very responsive and friendly.
thanks to the app I was able to fix my google shopping feed issues

Plakatbar.no

This app is very good when it comes to optimize your feed. Also great support with step-by-step teaching. Can recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9