App for Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed, Google Feed & Google Merchant Center

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
App for Google Shopping Feed

Mr Awesome Shop

Professional and responsive customer service was provided to help me solve not only the feed issues and also the account issue of GMC.

SKYROCKUAE

Good app and the support is very good. We have the problem of listing expiry. They have been to fix it within a day. I recommend this app.

GetCatStuff

Excellent Product ! Just followed the steps and within 20 Minutes our pixel was set up and our product feed was generated.

Max Home Tools

I would highly recommend this app because it makes it very easy to see the problems which are causing the products not to be approved by google and you keep the google feed up to date with ease, Customer support is also very good and they had answered all of my questions. Thank you!

082plus

It's the best app.
Shubham provided perfect support.
It supports multiple languages and can advertise shopping in multiple countries.

CoffeeGusto

We had a problem with the display of our product images on Google. We then contacted AdNabu support and the problem was solved quickly and professionally. Excelent support. Special thanks to Ashwitha ;-)

Crafty Divas

The app is fine but doesn't work with your Shopify analytics reports like the google Shopify app does. However, this app has improved our Google Shopping campaign sales.

Brel Club

A must have app for setting up google shop. Super easy to set up. I struggled for weeks to get my products to appear on google shop, so gave a few apps a go. Literally setup this app, followed the step by step instructions and my products appear on google shop the next day in a competitive ranking without any additional campaign support. I also reached out to their team for support, just to validate I had done everything right and they were really helpful, jumped on a call and worked through things with me. Super impressed.

Trending Sensation Boutique

Great app, it's has many great features and it's easy to use. 100% recommend this app to any one wanting to easily bulk edit / update their Google Shopping products.

GORNATION

Works great so far. The support was really friendly and supportive! Thanks for the help! Would recommend that app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17