Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Cecemerch.com

I love this app its the best. I had some issues with my feed i email them really fast response. Spoke with Amit. Help me right away. Best support I ever had. I recommend them This app is supper easy! If anyone needs help email them.. Thank you again Amit!

Dhyanse.Life

App works flawlessly! Moreover the customer support from the team is phenomenal. These guys went out of their way to help us solve a couple of integration issues which required development work - free of charge! We need more of such teams in the ecosystem to help businesses move forward.

Go Young!

This is an excellent app with no hassles. The technical support is responsive and ready to go the extra mile when needed. In the Help Section, there are plenty of "how to" videos which I find very useful and right on the spot. The people creating this app are professionals. Definitely, recommend!

The 90210 Tastemakers: A Mommy & Me Chic Boutique

The app worked to get my Shopping Feed up and running. The tech support was also great and they helped me get my dynamic remarketing tags in order. I would highly recommend this app.

Novus

Really functionnal app for google shopping and the support is the BEST. they will provide all the help you need. amazing

All Ulzzang Shop

Great APP! Amit is the best and most sincere guy! i have over 15 stores using his app! definitely recommend this. Straight forward and easy to edit the feed using the functions of the app!

Purrfect Paws

I'm really liking this App so far. I was using a different App before and I've even noticed better results with Google Ads after submitting a fresh feed with this App. The integration process was straightforward and the App is simple to use. Also, customer support has been very responsive. Excellent experience!

PILGRMR

I used this app to get my products on Google Merchant Centre! Amazing customer service. I got a reply within less than an hour and the problem was solved way faster than expected it. I totally recommend them!

Sakacat

I used this app help my business so much. This is best for feed product on google shopping and i really like this. thanks

EssexPrintingService (PersonalisedPictureKeepsake)

If you have had ALL the stress and problems I have had with trying to get seen in google shopping / google search / feeds and so forth then don't go anywhere else than this app, this guy and his app is FAR better than anything else I have done, this guy needs 100 stars not 5 stars, the customer support is AMAZING, I even offered them more money and they turned it down, they just want to help people and support people who have their app, BEST app ever for acutally getting your products seen and these guys help you all the way, thank you i cant thank you enough you should be on the shopify homepage!!!