Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Buduly and Co

I have just recently started using this app. The best part is the support team which is very knowledgeable and proactive. I support these guys. And special thanks to Shums Tak and Milan Vaghela from the support team.

PetPortraitArts

Fantastic support by Shums Tak and all the other people working with Feed for Google shopping. They set up everything in both my stores. Never met so helpful support like these guys. Contact them immediately if you have any questions and they will help you with everything step-by-step like they did with me. Five star App, five star support! Best wishes from a happy user.

Phil Zen Design

Awesome product: easy to implement, efficient interface between SF and the different selling markets FB, IG, Google for your catalogs , great reactive support!

tentia bad&mehr GmbH

Quick Support! good Work - Nice Program. Easy doing. Quick Response - 1 Step further support. keep going like this.

Bar à Boucle

great app ! so much easier to manage Google Shopping. Also great customer service if you need any help, they answer very quickly !

Thiru GmbH

Very very kind support. We faced some issues with Adwords Tracking and the support team replied within 24 hours and fixed them. Many thanks!

SmartObject

J'avais beaucoup de difficulté à comprendre le système mais le SAV m'a vraiment aidé. Très réactif. merci

Smart saker

It's a good app that makes my job easier! And the customer service is fast, it helps me a lot. When I ask for help, the personal always reply immediately.

Novo Lifestyles

using this app is very helpful and they have a great support team. I really recommend it for you to get approve in google merchant center.

Brew Origins

I use this app since a couple of weeks. Best choice ever. Even as I‘m in trial the customer support was absolutely phenomenal!!!
Before I used Google app I had lots of problems. With this app a lot of things became very easy. Thanykou symprosys for the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 239 240