Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

1 - 10 of 2072 reviews

seidoknives

Decent app, does the job. However there's a bug with the Microsoft catalog feed sync where the products are synced to the merchant center but the feed shows up as empty with 0 products. Ended up opening a ticket with Microsoft for them to investigate and explain that to me. I still use the app, that's not my biggest concern. My issue is with their support, which is virtually non existent. It's very disappointing because I get such good support from other apps it's become an expectation (I'm paying for it right?) I messaged them using the in app support 3-5 times across two stores and they never answered me. I ended up uninstalling the app on my other store and creating the CSV feed manually. My questions was particularly about listing variants but they never replied. If they can improve their support (and answer my question about variants) I would continue to use the app on my stores, otherwise I might seek alternatives.

December 5, 2020

Hi,

Please check the spam box of your email. You were replied to within 4 hrs of your email. Please see the reply and its timing on this screenshot. https://bit.ly/3qy2gzQ

theLightShop

RUBBISH! Products appear in google merchant center as "in stock" and in google shopping when they show "out of stock" in the App. Overseas company, requires 2 am phone support over Skype if you want "real" help. The App does NOT work, this has happened countless times. RUN from this App. Your solution to solve a problem requires additional work by us. The idea of hiring and PAYING for an App is to make our lives easier. You work for us-we don't work for you. Improve your App.

December 4, 2020

You have already been informed that the issue is in your StoreFront Theme's Schema markup. Unfortunately, you are not showing any willingness to read the solution shared. It would have taken less time in implementing the correction than venting your anger everywhere.

You have been using our app for more than a year and still using it. So, I don't see any point in running away from the app.

SensoLum

Great app, great support , always here to help. I don't know why I didn't use it before it makes everything easier.

Mlle Agathe

Great app and amazing support from a skilled PPC expert.
Google Shopping is sometimes tricky and it's really helpful to have this possibility to have technical advice from an expert

Zavato Home

Super app
Highly recommended
Very easy to use and in case of problems good and fast help from the support team.
Thanks guys

Maya Freya

This is the best app ever! The customer service is fantastic! - we have a lot of questions as we are fairly new to Google Shopping. They answered us ASAP and fixed our issues right away - Only good recommendations from me!

easymodish

The support team was awesome. Their response was almost instant and this is my one of the best support help experience.

La French Maison

I have used this app for a little while now and it works really well. The team is really responsive if you have a problem and they have a lot of videos to help you. This is a good product. I like it.

Little Unique Shop

Excellent app! Easy to use and customer service is above and beyond when you need help. Great communication and always very helpful. Can't recommend this app enough.

Bravado Designs UK

On our UK site we needed to add VAT to our prices before posting them on google. The customer support were awesome at helping us get this setup.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 207 208