Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Serà Fine Silk

Super efficient support team. App works smoothly and is quite easy to configure. Lots of helpful how to videos.

Emiamilan

very good experience. the staff are professionals and patient to resolve my problems. absolutely recommended this app

TAPTOK

I highly recommend this app. We needed to make some changes to our store code to update some issues related to schema data markup, and their technical team made these changes for us in less than 24 hours. In addition, the customer service is fast and very knowledgeable, thank you!

KustomizeMaster

The customer service online service is very fast, and the problem is solved in time, and very patient! Product is easy to use

Aruba Aloe NL

Great app! Easy to use and the support takes the time to answer your questions. A real musthave for your Shopify Store.

Forevermark Ltd India

Solved my issue with the group id that the other app has - also it is very easy to use when you need to do a bulk upload. Highly recommend.

Qwikfone.com

Great app with wonderful support. Must try this useful app
Thank Ashvin for the kind and quickly support!

rexezguardz

I am using this app since last many years for my different clients.
And i would highly recommend this to any marketer as it covers all features which can help you to manage your all feeds, tracking very easily.

SANSI Lighting

Great customer service. Good experience. Good App.
It offers detailed video tutorial. I recommend this app.

Cicinia.co.uk

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 340 341