Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

GAUCHY COSMETICS®

A certainly useful application for people who are not programmers, like me. And a very good customer service. Through the chat they solve all my doubts. Highly recommended.

Shoperbreeze

I am using this App for the last 2 months and helped me a lot dealing with merchant center account suspension and anything related to the merchant center. The customer support was excellent and they are always available. I like this App so far. Let's see how it works in the future.

Intimate-Clothings

This app will save you a lot of time uploading product to the feed for you - Customer support is also very helpful .

Delicors

Their customer service is very good, whenever you have a question they always respond on time. Real great!

Petoday

This team can help solve problems in time. Good Job! Looking forword further chat about other function.

GeckoCustom

Perfect apps. great support. Help me a lot in feeding, editing product on merchant center. high recommand.

Shoplexcity

Out of all the apps we have used on Shopify, the Simprosys team provides the best support hands down! We have reached out to their team for a lot of support questions. Sometimes it's very specific & technical and they always have a solution for it, not your typical copy and paste general response. If you're running any Google Shopping ads then you can't go wrong with using this app. We're very impressed with their customer support and their monthly fees are very reasonable (probably even underpriced!) considering the app features and the top-notch support.

VITIAMO

Très bonne Application, facile a utiliser de façon instinctive.
En plus le Support Client est là pour vous aider, ils sont très réactifs !
Je recommande sans hésitation !

Sdamey

Good and fast service, can help me solve my current problems, also make feed synchronization to Google account more simple

Cliphair UK

This app is really good and the customer service as well. They are very supportive and patient. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 276 277