Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Creazioni Fadal

Good app to manage feed for google shopping, 5 stars also to customer support too who were very quick to solve my problem

Elegant Bars

The support team is unmatched! Quick replies and extremely professional and efficient. I had some problems with coding my products correctly so they could show on the Google Merchant center. Not having any coding experience I reached out to the Feed for Google team who exceeded my expectations. Will definitely recommend.

htohshop

Abhishek Mishra from the support team has been kind enough to have enough patience to guide us through the process. Thank you

Coplin

Esse aplicativo é top fácil de usar. O suporte resolvem todos os tipos de problemas, além de responderem bem rápido. RECOMENDO!

The Eco Woman

We didn't have much experience when it comes to Google Ads overall and the guys at Simprosys really helped out. Their customer support is outstanding, really one of the best customer support team out there. They are professionals and if you have any issues like we were having setting up the pixel and such, you just have to reach out to them and they will help you out in minutes. I can recommend them enough.

ATYTUDE

É bem pratico e o suporte muito bom acho legal se vocês fizerem um canal com videos em português acredito que vai atrair mais assinantes!
Parabéns a toda equipe

Royal Wine Coolers

This app has saved me a lot of headaches and streamlined the whole process. Customer support is amazing, went to them with issues on importing products to one of my ad campaigns and fixing product errors, they did it quickly and solved all the problems I was having! Highly recommend, absolutely valuable and a must have for any business owner.

Homebarlux

The service with this app is nothing short of AMAZING - honestly their service is better than Shopify support itself! They actually FIX the issue themselves rather than have you run around trying to navigate technical stuff like a headless chicken! Honestly, brilliant support.

Joshua Interiors

Simprosys google feed app is amazing. Honestly their customer service is 5*. I have had many issues with google ads, analytics and my feed and their support is so clear and informative. Have solved so many problems for me for no extra cost. Thank you guys !!

Your Modern Home

App is great to manage feeds into google ads. Support is great. Shiva was a massive help when I got stuck

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 304 305