Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

31 - 40 of 2067 reviews

Music 440

Fantastic support. Fixed my issue right away. Easy and set-and-forget app that will keep your google shopping up to date.

Curlyorstraight.com

great app,very easy to use and automates everything for google shopping campaigns, love it,highly recommended

truck lighting depot

Alot of people reading this probably was like me. How many of these reviews are fluffed up or fake. I'm here to tell you GET THIS APP. We've had our store for 3 years and tried the google shopify app, Sales and orders ect ect. Why we didn't get hip to this one sooner is a failure on our part LOL. Stop wasting your time with other apps. There is a learning curve for begginers (like us) but support helped us at 2:30am (We work alot) and they walked us through where we got stuck

LMCHING Group

Best app to drive sales for your business! Excellent live chat team who goes for extra miles to help.

Vavoom Vodka | Voted Best Vodka Of 2020

The customer service and ease of use of this app is outstanding. Makes the old way of connecting google shopping so much easier!!!

krkc&co

very convenient, l like it. service is good. but goole have too much rules to read, i rate 4 stars to goole shopping

Little One Town

Best customer service! Fast response et they answer your questions in a professional way! Good App that will save you so much time!!!

DeKinderwagenExpert

I had problems which I couldn't figure out. I got help from Shums who helped me. He reached out to Google to keep me informed on the new requests. Really helpful and couldn't thank him enough!

Gexist

Very useful application to save time in the transmission of feeds. Excellent support, very reactive !

Afrinique Boutique

We are still in the process of setting everything up, but so far customer service has been great! In addition, this app is much easier to use than Shopify's google app.