Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

DEALLY

Very helpful app for Google Shopping, Facebook and Bing! Easy to set up conversion tracking as well. Great customer support!

skarly

Amazing app, easy to use and the customer supports are super helpful. Amazing app, easy to use and the customer supports are super helpful.

Aurea Jewel

Brilliant app! It makes it so easy to connect to Google merchant for Google shopping. The help from Ashvin and the team was marvellous and quick. We definitely recommend anyone who wants to save time for Google shopping ads!

Bear Mattress

This app is very valuable for any small business with a small team to help manage Google Shopping and Merchant Center.

WALEA

J'utilise cette merveilleuse application pour Google, Bing et Facebook est elle est tout simplement géniale ! La qualité d'intégration est parfaite que ce soit pour les "Merchant Center" ou le catalogue Facebook. Sans compter les pixels de suivis intégrés pour ces trois plateformes. Concernant le support ils sont extraordinaires et très patients. J'avais un soucis de catalogue sur Facebook et leur équipe s'est connectée à mon compte pour comprendre et résoudre le problème. Nous avons passé près de 2H ensemble et tout fonctionne maintenant à merveille. Ce sont des vrais professionnels et ils connaissent parfaitement leur domaine. Merci pour tout ! ****
I use this wonderful app for Google, Bing and Facebook and it is just awesome! The integration quality is perfect whether for the "Merchant Center" or the Facebook catalog. Not to mention the built-in tracking pixels for these three platforms. Regarding the support, they are extraordinary and very patient. I had a catalog issue on Facebook and their team logged into my account to understand and resolve the issue. We spent almost 2 hours together and everything is now working perfectly. They are true professionals and they know their field perfectly. Thank you for everything !

krkc&code

they help a lot about all my issues, words can't express but I really recommend this app, the online chat is prompt and helpful, thx again!!

luxcitystore

amazing! and customer support is amazing. thank you for the help with setting up my products on google

Cheapasswatch

I have just installed the app. Had some questions and used the in app chat. The response was very fast and Kevin helped me very well.

LOOKMANIA

promptly respond and help with settings, send screenshots. in general, there is something that can be improved in the application to update a large number of products

Shop & Buy

Dharmendra was very patient and helped me fix my feed errors. Simprosys is a great software company and I would love to work with them in the future.