Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

61 - 70 of 2062 reviews

Southern Drinking Club

I thoroughly recommend this app if you want to upload products to google shopping. Makes it much easier to upload and change items. Great support too, I have had to get them to help me with the problems I created.

Kinetic Performance Gear

After testing similar apps including Shopify's Google Feed, this app helped me to have my store up running and the support is really professional!

&Keep

Excellent app. It is very reliable and support is fantastic - much better than other apps that we have tried

superior furniture

i heard a lot about this app everyone is recommending for the best results in google shopping and now i have got very good results , also customer support in # 1 on the planet.

Gaming Chairs Ireland

Really good app and support. Thanks for the help. I have used it on many stoers and always get good results.

The Good Ginkgo

they have good technical support and is efficient. I would like to recommend this App to you. The communication is also good.

Benovie

The APP is good. Make things quite straightforward and simple. But the customer service is better than the APP I have to say. Their team is helpful and knowledgeable with the APP and Google.

The Always Open Shop

Support here is amazing! They reviewed my site, walked me through the issues and even provided screenshots to help me. This eliminated so much stress for me. Support was so attentive, it was almost like being on a live chat through email.

RIGORAY

This app is amazing! It is so easy to set up and it eliminates the struggle with importing products to google merchant center manually. Also, Shums Tak from customer support was amazing, extremely kind and helpful, he helped me solve an issue I was struggling with for a loooong time.

zvolta

I had an error with my Schema Markup and I chat with one of your agent, he was very helpful. The error was removed from my Schema Markup right away