Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Kulani Home

This app has brilliant technical help, they are fast to respond and have helped with problems I would have thought would have been out of their scope. 5 stars, give them a go.

Inlovearts

It is better to install the dynamic remarketing code, and the customer service handles the problem in a timely manner. However, the unfriendly point is that different feed extraction rules cannot be set, and only one set of rules can be used for all extracted feeds.

Produits-Favoris

Great app, powerful and super easy to use. If you have any issu, contact the support team they are highly qualified

Drones Empire

I use this app to upload to Google. Best app, works so smooth. amazing customer support as well. Works well for Facebook and Bing as well. Definitely recommend it.

Kennis Trends

Graet service. we and we have all team very satisfied with this guy. great service, great support, immidiatly reply ..

Datanamics

Good app, easy to get shopping set up, would be great if you could create multiple feeds but still good.

Hamptons Style

Really recommend this app. They make connecting the feed to dynamic ads very simple and easy. Their support is also responsive and helpful. I only recommend my clients to install this app and the premium is worth it.

Fevano.com

The best support ever, they helped me to fix schema markups after changing my store's theme for free, and I'm using this app in two of my stores

pepereborn-mall

I used this app, it can help me solve various problems instantly, and it feels very good to use! thank you very much!

ImporteiBR

The support really helped me out. I Recomend this app, really good for google feed and organization.