Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Laura James ®

Must-have app for ecommerce sites and great customer support! Their CS team was always very helpful every time i needed.

Lifestyle Vitamins

Very good app and support Makes it very easy and provides a good amount of control over product listings.

My Web Store Shopping

We are very appreciative and pleased by the support that Kevin has provided to date…impressive and highly responsive sums it up from my standpoint! We know that we can count on him and that says it all.

Vhype

Excelente aplicativo e principalmente equipe de suporte, sempre atenciosos e com soluções rápidas. Nota 10

pazoma

This app has brilliant technical help, The problem is solved in a timely manner, the customer service responds quickly, 5 stars, and the upload speed is very nice, I highly recommend it.

Vanities For You

Saves a lot of time when you have many products you need to submit to google merchant center. I highly recommend for anyone who wants to save a load of time.

HARRY SPORT STORE

The problem is solved in a timely manner, the customer service responds quickly, and the upload speed is OK.

Frames Footwear

Great app and very helpful support! I had an issue and support was quick to reply and solve my problem. Thank you!

Hippo Game Depot

I got amazing support with the app! I love it when I can get some help when using an app, and this help was immediately! That is a big deal for me.

Planeta Cases

Unsynced all of my products without reaching me to solve billing problem. LOST ALL MY GOOGLE BUDGET, For a problem absolutelty easy to solve

September 8, 2021

Hi,

We send 3 reminders to merchants. The first is 7 days, the second is 3 days prior to the expiration of the trial, and 3rd on the same day of trial. I request you to kindly search support@simprosys.com

You can refer to the email sent log > https://bit.ly/2X4AjW4 (for the email of 3 days prior)
Screenshot of another email of the same day https://bit.ly/3hdB2vk

I request you to kindly check your inbox.

We take another 7 days from the day your trial expires to suspend our services. So, there was another period of 7 days for you to activate the charge.