Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

51 - 60 of 2062 reviews

Legbox

The app performs seamless integration with the Merchant Center! I needed to activate the support due to conflict with another app and the service was quick and helpful, I recommend!

Exoticathletica

Really amazing help. Helped me identify areas of improvement for our feed and gave me simple step by step instructions and guidance

Printed Art Therapy

Wasn't sure about this app when I first started, but it turns out to be a great app with tons of features. Also live chat support if you ever have a problem.

Gamin N More

Great customer support. Milan Vaghela was extremely helpful, helped me fix gtin errors on my products. Totally recommend this app :)

Nunzo

I used the app to upload and segment my products into Google merchant centre. I'm still learning the roles but it's been fantastic so far. I would recommend as I've found it useful so far.

The Snaffling Pig Co

Easy to use app and excellent customer service. The instant chat is particularly good, with friendly teams helping us out.

OuistiPrix

Amazing support team. Good app. Probably the best app in town for product feed. I recommend especially for google shopping feed.

Beary Kids

Excellent customer service. Great find on the Shopify app store.
I have it installed on multiple stores.

ytexstrings

Support is helpful if you reach out to them! Will update as soon as the issue i'm having is solved, but so far so good. thanks.

OutDone Furniture

I am using this app for almost a year. It is amazing! Very easy to use and the tutorial videos are awesome . The team is just amazing. Every query I had the answer came immediately and they are so helpful and professional. Thank you very much for everything you do to help us to solve our problems. Highly recommended .