Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Amazing World Of Fabulous Products

App has linked the google and facebook with quick integration,
Received helping & good support for this app.
Thanks and Regards

botorrofitness

great app, kevin is very kind to help. everything is convenient. the design and interface is easy to work.

GuruPrints

Amazing app. I've tried a few other google feed apps and this one is by far the best with the best customer support. I had my feed up and running in no time. They even fixed a few errors for me.

Bar Stool Gems

Highly recommend this app to connect your shopping feed to Google Merchant Centre. And the Simprosys team service and support are second to none. Five stars all the way!

Cornerket™

Really helpful support, they helped us fixing our merchant account suspension by detailing all the steps needed, so good app and team, cheers!!

Pharah

We are an agency running Google ads for multiple brands. We tried a lot of apps and this one is the best we found + extremely affordable. Highly recommend. Support is amazing as well.

Bosumed

Very good app, the technical team is really fast !!! The product fetching works just amazing!!!!!!!!

Buddies Pet Shop

Amazing customer service. Great app. Emailed with a support issue which was addressed promptly and fixed for me. Thanks Parul!

Arabian Shopping Zone

Wonderful customer service! Rich features app, and easy to implement and to work with. Try it to find out!

Energize Your Ride

This app is very helpful for creating Ecommerce business, staff are very helpful if you need them for any assistance.