Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

21 - 30 of 2062 reviews

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

I love this app, saves me so much time. When I run into a problem, by changing things and messing things up. They are right there to help me quickly solve the problem. I would be lost without this app, helps all my sales channels. Thanks So Much!

Boundery

We are using your app and keep having an issue with Google Feed saying that our taxes don't match. We're using the the Shopify calculate tases automatically. Then in Google Merchant Center we're doing the same. However Google keeps flagging our feed for a tax mismatch.

Diabeticsupply.co.uk

The support I have received each time I has asked has always been spot on. And I would say getting quicker to respond over time. I am really very happy with Simprosys, they seem to care!

Alfabridal

I really appreciate their customer service, so patient and kind. They helped me a lot cause I'm new to Google Ads and GMC and don't know how to solve the issues on GMC.

Famvibe Store

Best App for Google Shopping, Bing and Facebook. I Like it. Quick support via Live chat, but email to slowly.

Music 440

Fantastic support. Fixed my issue right away. Easy and set-and-forget app that will keep your google shopping up to date.

Curlyorstraight.com

great app,very easy to use and automates everything for google shopping campaigns, love it,highly recommended

truck lighting depot

Alot of people reading this probably was like me. How many of these reviews are fluffed up or fake. I'm here to tell you GET THIS APP. We've had our store for 3 years and tried the google shopify app, Sales and orders ect ect. Why we didn't get hip to this one sooner is a failure on our part LOL. Stop wasting your time with other apps. There is a learning curve for begginers (like us) but support helped us at 2:30am (We work alot) and they walked us through where we got stuck

LMCHING Group

Best app to drive sales for your business! Excellent live chat team who goes for extra miles to help.

Vavoom Vodka | Voted Best Vodka Of 2020

The customer service and ease of use of this app is outstanding. Makes the old way of connecting google shopping so much easier!!!