Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Daisysilk

I like the LIVECHAT part, they could solve my problem online immediately, thanks so much for SONI and Sohil's help.

Sorria Bebê

the app is great. the support and service is also excellent. product integration is very fast. i like that

Coperaco Coffee

Great app. We use it for two different stores and everything is seamless. Support is stellar as well. Highly recommend

GoatWigs

I use this app for Google merchant center product feed, this app helps me a lot you can use this app for product listing

TIMDOT

To be honest, this app is the best ever to submit feed to merchant (google/bing) i can't work without this application, i tried many app but this one is the best in it filed.

FifthStart

This app makes life so much easier and the 24 hour support makes a huge difference as I am in Australia and usually everything in North America is shut when I am working.... GREAT customer service !

Kiddie Cutie Store

I'm very happy to be working with the Simprosys team. Sohil was kind and patient enough to help me set up my store the correct way. I really appreciate that.

The Wine Cooler Club

Highly recommend this app. The supports are always ready to help with any of my questions which relating togoogle Merchant Center and Google ads, Thank you so much!

Tatkuink Clothing

Great application. It saves me time working and is very accurate. Get quick and enthusiastic support from the support team. This is the best product feed app I've ever used.

Furlidays

Highly recommend this app for feed on GMC. The supports are always ready to help with any of my questions which relating to Google ads, GMC and App Feed. Thank you so much!