Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

Popular Pickz

I like this app, Helpful, easy to use, I recommend it talk to support to get a better understanding.

Signature Retail Stores

Great app & great support. Assisted me with an issue extremely quickly and resolved it extremely quickly.

Yala Genie

Amazing support and App. Highly recommended! Their support replies rock!!!! Lots of videos and clarity, App works perfectly.

Wrist Chakra

Takes the pain of setting the feed up away plus the support is super good. Best app for all types of feeds.

Wellcarepulse

Très reactif et repondent à toutes les questions.
on a pu repondre mes questions suite a mon blocage du marchand center.

neouo

This customer service agent is very professional and help my friend get his GMC account approved. Thanks.

Urban Artisan DXB

Don't go anywhere further than here! wast no more money with this feeding app. Nevertheless, the customer support is absolutely needs another good review for helping me all the way.

Who Killed Bambi?

Muy buen soporte, lo recomiendo! Da gusto cuando te ponen las cosas fáciles. Además que en el caso del shopping no hay mucha info pero ellos te ayudan mucho.

Desconto Mágico

Simply perfect application,is helping me a lot their support works and solves our problems,recommend!

Huge Tomato

Thank you very much for helping me so much and solving a lot of my unanswered questions. Your service was excellent and appreciated!!