Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Improve Google Shopping Ads Spend by Google Shopping Feed + FB

11 - 20 of 1990 reviews

Emportia

I use this app to get all my products from my online store onto my Google ads and Microsoft advertising accounts. It makes everything so much easier. If not for this app I would have to enter everything manually.

Kapow Meggings

Their customer support team is absolutely fantastic – super fast responses and answered all our trouble-shooting queries quickly and clearly. We've now got the feeds set up, looking forward to getting running with Feed For Google Shopping. I know I'll be in good hands if we have any technical questions.

Treasures by Chele

This app is great but I wish two things....1) That I can manually enter a page number and go to it instead of having to click on one page at a time to get back to where I was before. 2) The "Do Edits in Bulk" is terrific but why can't we edit more than one assignment at a time? Instead we can edit one assignment only, then after we save, we end up back on page 1 which can be frustrating.

The Elf on The Shelf

Great app. Has increased sales. Better than other similar apps. Support very responsive. Would recommend.

Jenook Modern Living

Easy to navigate through AND does a fantastic job uploading products to google . Definitely recommend it 5/5.

eCoastRiders

helped me get match make problem and was quick to answer me emails. highly recommend this app. Makes it easy to feed to google!

StratosFair

Awesome app! The support team is very helpful and responds fast. They even performed a customization on my website for free which saved me from having to hire a developer!

Skinny Tan (UK)

The app has been straightforward to use and easy to integrate with our various advertising platforms. Customer support is also fast and helpful.

Negozi Poli

Best app all around for Google Merchant Feed with a great bulk editing feature. Super support, they fixed all my issues very quickly! The app is cheap and simple compared with the competitor one's, and is on the few that make me match my translated option names with the correct one for Google Merchant Center. Absolutely recommended!

MommeSilk

Thanks for their quick reply.Riya Sawant is very nice, thanks for her assistance. Last time, I ask her help us with excluding products from their backend, we got a quick reply and she solve our problem in time.