Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Snuggle Beans Store

Best google feed app out there with an outstanding support team. Special thanks to Hinali M and their team.

Lowbrow Customs

This app works well for us, it allowed us to customize our Google Product Feed as we desired. The support was very helpful and gave step-by-step instructions when we needed it.

Rhino Power Shoes

Very good support, my issue has been resolved quickly, the apps is easy to use and straight forward, I recommend

S&S Argento

I give it 5 stars because I haven't experienced any problems with it. I have been using it for six month now. I like the fact that they have a good self-help video library for every topic. So they kind of hold your hand when you go into an unknown territory. Their chat support is prompt too (i have just finished a chat). The operator answered my questions in less than five minutes and I know what to do in my account now.

INDIGO FASHION STORE

The app really works! I have tried other 3 apps and no success!
I give 5 stars! And thanks for the quick response of the technical support!

Printy Paw

We had a feed problem using the Shopify app and was getting nowhere, so I installed this app to test and it fixed the problem. Their support is excellent; quick and very knowledgeable. Top marks.

Raffish Studio

So far this app has helped start and simplify a Smart Google Shopping campaign. I've been advertising on Facebook for a few years, though the new iOS 14 update has made me look elsewhere for ads. My Google ads have been running for nearly 2 weeks, and this app has been really effective (and required very little effort on my part so far). When I needed customer service and a little more information on something, its been really easy to chat to someone. They're also quick on email. Patience seems to be the best rule - set an ad and leave it run. So I look forward to seeing what happens over the coming months. Thanks a lot!

nifte.ae

I have used this app on two different stores and it is brilliant. Cuts out so much time and messing around, The customer service is second to none. I really cannot recommend it enough

evidend fashion

Great Support Team and Fast reply times. Exactly how it's supposed to be! Team is very friendly and helpful and sorts out little twerks really fast to satisfy customers.

Allumoir

Love the app, great support. Using it on multiple stores. Live chat available. Feed is sync to google merchant in a really short time.