Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Bombshell Bath Bomb Boudoir

It has a really ugly interface but this app so easy to use and takes the headache out of setting up the shopping feed. It is also a great price.

Gear You Need Llc

Amit and his team have been instrumental to the growth of our online shopping campaigns with this. The ease of setting up a promotion is amazing and this app is definitely worth getting. We are still not even done with the trial period yet and have seen much more traffic to the products that we have submitted to our Google Shopping Feed. Just a quick note - We were already using our Merchant Center account with Google submitting these same products and Amit and his team have made it all that much better with this app. 5-Stars all the way!!!

Automotivetech Group Com

Im a huge fan of Google ~ #TeamGoogle

Athletic Pro

First I like to start by stating how impressed I was with the speed and accuracy of this app in migrating our products to our merchant account. I also like the fact that it had the option to display multiple variants on the products collection side. In short, this app is amazing and I recommend you get it if you haven't yet.

After speaking to Amit I can only tell you that he is definitely one of a kind and the support is excellent. He is an awesome and generous individual who want people to succeed. Thank you Amit for all your help :)

Popatu

Easy to install, easy to use, works great and does its job without giving me any problems. Truly amazing app.

Clorsoproducts

You guys are awesome. Always going out of your way to make sure the customer is happy. Amit P is amazing!!

100gusa

Very good support. This app is best to work with google adwords.

Hoodieuniverse

Amit is very kind and he'll beat your expectations when it comes to helping you out. Very fast, efficient, and passionate about what he does. Use this app just for Amit.

Modish Home Garden

We have more than 40k products and tried almost each and every app in the app store. So far this is best in terms of performance. Other than that, some of the features of this app like filtering and bulk edit, ability to edit the product titles, promotions feed for specific products, etc... are nowhere else. Above all, support, you must talk to Amit if you have any issue. He is go to man for your any query or error related to Product Data and Adwords.

Darenare

Fantastic app - really simple and worked flawlessly.