Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

XaxaOz Co.

Excellent, fast service is grateful for solving problems, I advise to everyone
*Quick problem solving

Common Eagle

This is one of the best apps i have used. If you are trying google ads, i highly recommend it. Not to mention, the customer support is amazing as well, they would answer all your queries and any help that you need along the way.

Certiphones Ireland Store

Excellent service and thank you for making this amazing tool! Will use again soon and recommend to my friends!

www.everyuneed.com

Thank You So Much For Your Dedicated And Fast Support Really Helpfull :)
i really appreciate your work
keep up the good work

Cave & Co.

Amazing App and incredibly great support! Using it on all stores for myself and clients. much more reliable than the original shopify google feed app.

Sabkhareedo.com

Best app and Best Team Support ... Thank You So Much For Your Dedicated And Fast Support Really Helpfull :)

inflight360

I just submitted my products after finally getting my account out of submission now im waiting on them to be accepted so that i can start an ad campaign. I tried to start a campaign tonight but my products all came back as un approved. i will wait a few days and try again. Its been quite a journey for me but i heard this was was a good app so i will keep trying. well it keeps saying i have not accepted and verified my e mail and i did that several times.

Sneddons

This app has been incredibly helpful in managing a large store with a complex Google Ads campaign. Very impressed.

dreAm

Easy to use and works perfectly. Had some issues, but got into contact with customer service in no time and they were extremely helpful and helped me walkthrough sorting my problem. Highly recommend!!

DeluxeHomeStore.com

This is the best app for creating an optimized google shopping feed and it also installs conversion tracking for you now which is helpful.