Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Pure Rebel

Just Stella!

After using Googles vanilla methods of uploading feeds without success and tier nothing support help. I switched to this app and it made all my worries go away. At first, I was a little overwhelmed, but it soon made sense to a simpleton like me. Support is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. They know more than Google somehow. With a quick voice chat, my products arrived at the merchant center in literally no time. Also, I might add, to multiple countries.

If things don't work, remember, your doing something wrong. Work with them and the app and you will be at the forefront of Google Shopping in no time!

Goodluck!!

Via Fever

I switched to Shopify's Google Shopping integration and now I'm switching back. This app is more reliable and does a much better job syncing products and keeping my products up to date.

You'll still need to understand how to underlying systems work. I recommend this software for anyone using Google Shopping Ads that also understands how Merchant Center and Google Ads works.

Surpiqure

I love this app so far! It s super easy to use and set up plus customer support is on point! THANK YOU! Highly recommend this app over the others!

Rustic Charm Interiors

Works great, and very simple to use. Does exactly what it says on the box, and their support so far has been very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended.

Ovcio

Works perfectly for me. Intuitive UI/UX experience. Cover most of my requirements for google shopping ads. And I like their customer services.

joybargains

Use it to submit products to google merchant the best app. I use it for Merchant center if a few countries and it works great.

Used a few apps this is the best.

Its quick automatic and efficient.

I wish it had a better import and export feature to edit certain attributes or to import to different websites.

Angles90-the-first-dynamic-training-grip-worldwide

Very good and professional support with step by step guidance in all google belongings.
Thank you very much!

EXOOTER USA

Really good app to use., much better than other apps we've used in the past. We only had to use support once after having an issue with Bing with multiple feeds from other apps we had used. Support was quick, and they pointed out exactly what was causing the issue. Fast and quick with screenshots by the company. Overall: Yes, well worth using this app over other apps!

BrightMinds Educational toys, games & kids books

Fabulous App, Fabulous support. I had this on my sites then went away to a feeder as I thought it would be easier to have all feeds in the same place. What a mistake that was! Back with Amit and the team, who have even sorted out a foible of Google Merchant centre and schema with my theme. No hesitation best Google Shopping App around.
Update- just done a mod for me so my 55k skus could be in one XML feed. Awesome service thanks

Massage Tables Pro

The support I have received from Amit and his team is simply outstanding! Amazing, and i repeat, amazing App!!