Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Paint Plot

I don't usually write reviews. But Amit goes above and beyond what is expected of an app developer. I can't recommend this app enough based on the service and support I have received. Thank-you

Betterthanbows Com

It takes a little time to get started, but Google was here with us until we got it right.

Thanks,

Zhou Nutrition

This app has solved all of my problems. Shopify's new google merchant center is garbage and this got me running on Google Shopping in no time. Amit, the app developer, is the most helpful guy. He even helped me with store issues unrelated to Google Merchant Center. Amit and his app are worth their weight in gold.

Rvgifts

Love this app! Easy to use and very effective. Easily manages my feed to Google Shopping. Great tech support to when needed or when you have questions and want to understand what is going on. A great investment.

Upetco

Great app and legendary customer service, They took the time to fix some errors I was having with my feed and my theme. Totally recommended.

Goldurban Com

The BEST GOOGLE SHOPPING app out there everyone. I have used Shopify Google Shopping app for 3 years and if I knew about this app I would have downloaded back then. Amit was so helpful with the integration process. The app works seamless and does exactly what its supposed to do. Looking forward to using this app for a long time. Must have if you want to use Google Shopping

Bikeglasses Com

Easily the #1 MUST HAVE paid app. Support is amazing, works perfectly.

Electricbikestreet

Not only does the app function smoothly, the support response is the best. I skyped Amit and within moments he replied and answered all my questions fully. 2 thumbs up for Google Shopping Feed!

Shop At Net

Great app. Makes life easier. Excellent support. Thank you

Big Arrow

This is a great app to integrate google shopping with excellent customer service.
Thanks for your help GSF.