Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited April 16, 2020

I had an issue with prices on my website showing up differently to what showed in the Google Feed. The issue was with my site theme. Wow Simprosys went over and beyond my expectations in fixing the issue for me on my theme and app. It was my responsibility to fix this issue, they had their developer fix it for me promptly with the most amazing service. Thank you so very much, you went over and beyond my expectations in supporting me. Thank you, your communication is AAAAA. Wonderful. This app is so worth having.

Garden Angelz
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 16, 2020

By far the best way to integrate Google Shopping & Facebook/Instagram feeds to your Shopify store. Forget the built in Shopify apps and save yourself some time and sanity.

Rare Tea Company
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 16, 2020

The app works really well and the support is always excellent. Response times to queries are really quick to an helpful.

Lafantine.com
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 15, 2020

It's very easy to sell products on Google using this app. Customer support is superb and this app has lot of features that make it very easy to customize feed.

Alcohaul Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 15, 2020

Ver helpful, professional, and quick support. One of the best Shopify apps. I used them to solve many issues and they were really good. Thank you!

shopency
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 15, 2020

Great app. Clean, easy to use. The CS team is very knowledgeable, helpful and responsive. Recommend.

Pet Pro Supply Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 15, 2020

Love this app! I had a some issues with GMC and support went above and beyond to assist. Highly recommend!

Official Thermometer
France
Time spent using app: 12 days
April 15, 2020

Its a nice app and customer support is amazing. I raised a query and got instant support and they sorted out issue that was related to the development and not related to their app.

Boughts.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 15, 2020

Hement was amazing - totally brilliant and I recommend the app to everyone new to e commerce or an online business not only is the app fantastic but the service is exceptional - every time I have had any issues I get a response from one of the team in a matter of minutes it’s incredible and when your trying to move forward with your business that’s exactly what you need! Thank again to all the amazing team
Jaimie

EmporaOnline
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 14, 2020

Great app that makes it simple to get your catalog feed up to Google, Microsoft, and Facebook, as well as monitor them for any issues.

Get Great Things