Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

The Hudson Atelier

Location India

What makes this seamless app even better is their top notch customer service. Everytime i'm facing an issue , I get a prompt solution and this matters the most to me. Kudos to their team

Boutique da Beleza

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent app for Google Shopping integration. User friendly , straight to the point and with an excellent support team.

SporttiStore

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 years

Perfect app for Google Shopping. Easy and simple to use. I had problems to manually add google ads tracking code to shopify, but with this app you can add the tracking code automatic and dynamic retarketing to google ads also!

Career Uniforms

Excellent app and outstanding customer support from Hemant. Super fast response and they take care of any issues for you. Really appreciated! My experience was very good and I do recommend this app over all apps out there.

Sidapur

Location India

Google shopping feed helped us get on par with Amazon, Flipkart and other ecommerce players. in google shopping ads. I needed support with an issue and called him on a Sunday. However, he answered the call quickly and solved it. Thank you Simprosys Team.

Memorable Rugs

Email support is always helpful although having live chat and phone support in addition to email would be better. The app is not that intuitive, but there are video instructions.

Sport Horse Essentials

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was having trouble setting up my product feed. None of my products were approved. I contacted the app support and they completely fixed my product feed. Thank you guys for the good customer service!

inVitamin

AWESOME support for the app, highly recommended. Super fast response and they take care of any issues for you. Really appreciated!

Trendy Accent Wall

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to help me to arrange product category. The support team was knowledgeable, fast effective. They sent me a video what I appreciate most to guide me how to solve my problem.

Cailin's Fine Jewelry

This Team is Fantastic!! We Installed the app a while ago and weren't seeing anything results. We contacted the Simprosys Google Team and they were able to Efficiently see the Error in our integration process. They gave us prompt information screenshots and Even went as far as to help solve the problem themselves after we allowed permission for them on our account. We are very thankful for their Patience and Expertise and highly recommend them to all in the future! Thank You!! =)