Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & Microsoft Ads

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mountain East eBike

The app did exactly what I needed it to and the support team is very quick, knowledgeable, and helpful! I highly recommend!

IBKUL

I used this app because Shopify's own app is not as good. This app updates my inventory in shorter intervals and their support staff is also responsive.

DermaLeds

Amazing Support, they were very helpful when I ask for it, the app can help with colors and size better than other apps

Catherine Cole

Great customer service. I needed detailed help and the were very good about explaining what I needed.

Hometomato

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Always great and fast support. The best google shopping integration and shopping management app, try it! It works also for Facebook catalogues and it can feed all the pictures - which is fantastic!!! :-) You can create slideshows in carousels!!! It is all API - so, now manual hustle set up!!! :-)

Couture Di Pari

I have been using this app for a while now and it has saved me many hours of tedious editing on my own as i have lots of products. Great App, good support, highly recommended.

Extaans

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Très bien ! Et très intuitif. Très bien pour gérer les boutiques multi produits. Permet d'isoler les produits que l'on veut voir sur Google Shopping.

NXTLVLNYC

The best app for syncing to google. Amazing customer support, fast and helpful. i have tried others including googles own app and this is my only.

Omigo

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app for pushing your feed to Google/Bing/Facebook. Their support is quick and helpful. You can easily customize your product info inside their admin. Been really nice so far.

Jada’s Place

Great app customer service is great!I would recommend this app to everyone. I will need more help soon