Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

RacingUSA

Great customer service! Very knowledegable!

Rad Vibes Only

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Used it for Google ads and my Facebook/Instagram catalog. 5-stars mostly for the support..they've been super helpful with any issues or questions.

Shape Republic

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Does it's job, works well and cannot complain. Easily one of the best working apps on the Shopify App store.

The Cosmetic Company

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support is second to none. Don't think about it- just do it! They really go above & beyond to help you. They even logged into our merchant account to help us, simply the best app and company!

PlayPods™

Honestly great customer support and good app. stop wasting 10 days for your products to get verified for the first time while this app does it in a couple hours.

VWAQ Vinyl Wall Art Quotes and Prints

Excellent app and outstanding customer support. I bounced around a few apps until sticking with this one. Great product and best optimization. I strongly recommend them.

Battling Blades

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great service and great support! I needed something unique and they helped very quickly. I strongly recommend switching to this app or using it for your first shopping app if you are new.

Royalty Outlets

milan from support team helped me with my problem very quickly, amazing app...best optimization shopping feed app for google hands down thank you very much

T A Y Online Store

After trying almost every app for shopping feeds this app absolutely is the best, I didn't receive errors from Shopping channels like all other apps all products were published without errors to fix which takes hours of work I ran campaigns 24 hours after installed this app.
The best thing about it is the customer service, prompt answers very helpful and always give accurate answers.
My experience was very good and I do recommend this app over all apps out there.

The Fire Pit Collection

Time spent using app About 1 year

App works great, but what makes them the best is their customer support. Its the best you could ever hope for! They are extremely helpful and find solutions to all our issues very quickly. They have helped us even with issues not related to GSF.