Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

MOVI Activewear

Superb support staff, they helped a lot with my issues with shipping and also helped with assigning a suitable google product category

Common Bunny

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great support staff they helped me with the issues I was facing with my merchant center also response time is pretty quick!

Apothecarie New York

Great support team. amazing customer service and fast responses to my question. They told me about details for the app and I very impressed.

Inktuitive

Great customer support! Have an issue with the google feed, but was able to get a quick answer and thorough outline of the steps needed to resolve my issue. Thank you guys!

LargestWarehouse

Location Thailand

Squish Candies Canada

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used this app on one of my store, it worked perfectly and the service is great. Decided to go ahead and install the app on our other store. Easy to use. Recommended

Coral Reef Bathrooms

Support for setting this app up was brilliant!! amazing customer service and fast responses to my questions. 5* rating from me :D

ALLGRI

Location Portugal

Great app. Excellent support team. They have been so helpful setting all it up. Keep up your great work!

Omnifairy

Location China

The technical supports are patient, excellent app. And I always get help from the technical supports. This app makes the google shopping feed process easy.

Inofia UK

In fact, I used this google shopping feed for four websites. This team always provide help in time when I have a problem.