Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Simprosys InfoMedia
4.9
June 22, 2021

This app is really good and the customer service as well. They are very supportive and patient. Highly recommend!

Cliphair UK
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited June 22, 2021

I use this app to help me automatically update product information from shopify to my GMC. But I encountered some problems. GMC reminded me that the price of the feed in my account was inconsistent with the price of website crawling, and suspended my account. I conducted two phone calls with Google and they did not solve my problem and it took a week. Then I looked for other help, Simprosys’s technical brother was very friendly and patient to solve my problem, all I need to do is to add account permissions for them and drink my coffee and wait for him to help me solve all the problems. This is simply awesome. I appreciate their service very much and would like to recommend this app to my colleagues and friends. Express my gratitude again!

MAKEBLOCK
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 22, 2021

Awesome app with plenty of feed and sync settings at hand. Also, one of the best customer support experiences I had.

Gitchee Goo Baby
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 22, 2021

good to know this app. easy to manage google merchant center now. why this review need 100 characters

PrimeDeal4U
Time spent using app: 24 days
June 22, 2021

Great! So far so good, thanks for the great support! Great! So far so good, thanks for the great support! Great! So far so good, thanks for the great support!

Annabella Patisserie Macarons