Reviews (6,123)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and diverse functionalities, including effective management of Google Shopping feeds and integration with platforms like Facebook and Pinterest. They value the clear video tutorials and responsive support team. Many have reported increased traffic and sales, finding the app cost-effective. It also features a GA4 Google Analytics wizard for easy upgrades, and is recommended for its accurate tracking and comprehensive coverage of merchant needs.

Edited April 16, 2020

I had an issue with prices on my website showing up differently to what showed in the Google Feed. The issue was with my site theme. Wow Simprosys went over and beyond my expectations in fixing the issue for me on my theme and app. It was my responsibility to fix this issue, they had their developer fix it for me promptly with the most amazing service. Thank you so very much, you went over and beyond my expectations in supporting me. Thank you, your communication is AAAAA. Wonderful. This app is so worth having.

Garden Angelz
Edited December 16, 2019

great its the best way to do your marketing via google shopping ads and also support is also great ....
also awesome customer support

Fantasyrack
India
October 22, 2022

O app é perfeito, super necessário pra TODO mundo, recomendo demais.. E tem um grande diferencial que é o suporte super ativo, eles resolvem qualquer coisa relacionado a tags, feed de produtos e etc.

ClockTime
Brazil
March 28, 2019

This is a great app and the customer support is the best I have come across in any app on Shopify. It is quick and easy to install and there are many helpful videos and screenshots if you get stuck with anything along the way. I can highly recommend this app without hesitation!

LUNVA
May 27, 2020

I had an issue with Google Merchant Center (mis-matched price due to different prices for variants of same products) I reached out to support and they had it fixed in less than 24 hours. YAHOO!!

Sourcing The Best
May 20, 2021

These guys are awesome. They quick intelligent solutions to my questions. They have great video support also.

Outdoor Prepped
July 4, 2018

Does exactly what we need it to do, better than shopify offer and the best support i ever got. If you ever need for google feed app this app is must.

Balilene
Indonesia
March 14, 2022

Super atenciosos e reativos, resolveram o meu problema em pouco tempo, estou muito satisfeito! Recomendo

Univers Coquillage
Portugal
May 3, 2023

Always have had a great experience with their customer service and support. big shout out to Mohit helped me a lot today.

createwhite
April 26, 2019

Wow. The entire Goggle Merchant Center and Shopping Ads is a nightmare to navigate. This app and the customer support makes it super easy! I had many issues that Amit was always quick to resolve. They even will go into your google accounts to check settings, if needed and you grant permission. Highly recommend if you are ready to get your products seen on a larger scale.

Puree Juice Bar Shipping