Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & Microsoft Ads

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LJ Unlimited

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, does everything it should and is very easy to use. The support staff are also quick to reply if you do happen to run into any issues. With the addition of Google Ads conversion tracking the app is even more useful than when I initially installed it.

Moon Magic

Location Singapore

Great app, easy to use and the customer service is top-notch. The best choice for Google Shopping app! Highly recommended. Made the whole process much easier.

BowWow Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I extremely recommend you to install this app. I have tried others in the past and this is cheaper, works perfectly, lot's of functionality and integrations. Furthermore, Amit helped me a lot setting up the merchant centre and solved some issues recently. Thanks guys! 5 stars app and 5 stars team!

The Rug Truck

These guys are great. Extremely prompt and helpful (thorough) customer service. No complaints whatsoever. I wish more of the app companies worked like they do.

Big Cat Electric Bikes

Time spent using app About 2 years

I love this app. It really makes setting up Google shopping simple and easy to use. I really like the ability to set up promotions on merchant center from within the app. Customer service is always very prompt, helpful and courteous. I highly recommend this app if you have an eComm store.

ARM Enterprises, Inc.

App works as advertised. It took us a little while to get going, which was on our end. The support team was very helpful in getting our feed set up correctly and products approved. Thanks for making this easy! Will recommend to others!

Jewelers Pro

This app works better than other apps I tried, plus I like the interface very much. The support goes above and beyond to help, and I like that more than anything.

Chance Loves

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great App, and great support. I had a different google issue that was not related to this particular App, but Amit was quick to help me with it, and fixed what needed to be fixed.

Sidekick

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, easy to set up, easy to use. I have been especially happy with the support that I have received for any technical issues. Even better, they went above and beyond to help me with a technical issue that was not related to their app. Totally recommend!

Dealisimo

Location Bulgaria

I recommend this app for everyone who is using google shopping. The support is the best support I've ever had on any app. They respond quickly and help you with your problems. 5* !