Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 16, 2019

Excellent app with excellent support. There are still some features i would like to see that i have heard are coming in the future such as first variant as opposed to all variant feed for only selected items, which will make it even more excellent. :) All the favorable reviews are there for good reason.

shopinthenude.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 15, 2019

Just works perfectly. Once setup we don't have to think about it much, just does what it is supposed to. A zillion times better and more customisable than Shopify/Google native app. Love being able to use second image as hero, and SEO meta as default description. Top notch.

Photography Backdrop Club
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited August 15, 2019

FK OFF this app,it's totally rubbish,after you removed this app,they will removed all of your items from google shopping,even the products not upload by them ,totally fk,don't use it anymore if you want face such a loss

vintageembroidery
Time spent using app: 20 days
Simprosys InfoMedia replied August 15, 2019

When you say that, "We removed the products including the ones we did not submit". It means you did not submit all the products of your store from our app.

But, our reports say opposite to this logic. You had selected "All products and All variants" to be submitted by our app. (See the screenshot given on the link)

Let me be frank here... When you request "All Products & All Variants" to be fed in the merchant center, we reserve the right to remove "All" of our work when you remove our app. Nobody can deny it.

August 15, 2019

I really like this app, it can quickly update the product.
Thanks to Abhishek Mishra for his patience and help me solve some problems, He is great.

Janggood
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 14, 2019

Very helpful, I have been using their app for a year now. I needed to make some changes recently and these guys have been very helpful in the whole process.

Signatureautoparts
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 14, 2019

Amit has been one of the most helpful folks on Shopify marketplace - i had a hard time integrating with shopping actions and finally make it work after two months on my own - Amit saved me... Thanks !

New Wave Swim Buoy for Open Water Swimmers & Triathletes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 14, 2019

Brilliant customer support. Very quick to respond to emails and helped resolve our issues as well as providing detailed explanation of what the issue was.

Idyll Home
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 14, 2019

This app works as advertised for Google Shopping product feed. Received top notch service the couple of times we needed help setting things up. Highly recommend using this app for your shopping feed.

Once Upon Supplies
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 13, 2019

Great customer support. As a newbie, I came across some issues with my merchant center account and the team was timely and detailed in helping me find a solution!

Shore eBikes LLC
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 13, 2019

Great customer service! Very knowledegable!

RacingUSA