4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing product listings on Google Shopping and Facebook. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, diverse features, and exceptional customer support. The app simplifies product management, resolves issues like missing GTINs, and allows selection of products for display via free listings or ads. It's cost-effective, automates product feed updates, and the team is proactive in adjusting ad performance and providing personalized advertising strategies.

March 22, 2023

Great Support with Saad and the feed works greatly. We can target easly on Google, Facebok and Bing without going to the merchant center. Very useful.

Al-imen
Belgium
Edited October 17, 2019

Continued excellent support from everyone I speak to when I need help. Very happy with the app, very comprehensive and integrates seamlessly with Google and Bing.

Caravan Cover Shop
November 21, 2018

I used this app for google shopping feed and it works very well. Very easy to used. have many function for my shop.

Chic Inner
Thailand
October 20, 2021

A nice and hard-working team that will never hesitate to help you. Everything that you will need is in the app!

Cutlay
August 27, 2021

customer support is very very helpful and always available. The must-have app for running Google Shopping Ads

Ensasa Fashion Wholesale
November 30, 2022

ottima app, la uso su molti ecommerce e fa ciò che promette, l'assistenza è sempre disponibile e ti aiuta sul serio a risolvere i problemi.

Tarallificio Santa Barbara SRL
Italy
July 9, 2020

I had a problem with the Google Feed not linking properly with Google Merchant Centre, this caused some products to be red listed. I emailed Simprosys support and they instantly helped me with my issue. I cannot say how happy I am with their amazing help, support and kindness.

Gemmsie
April 13, 2022

Great application! Don't fret at all, use this app! They have an excellent customer service team. Thank you so much!

1lovebaby
March 17, 2021

this app helps me a lot, and easy to use, also they have provisional customer service always replay to my email and give also advice about google shopping

Gaga hous
Algeria
February 24, 2021

It seems to work do exactly what it should. I have nothing more to add, so am just typing to reach 100 characters

סוֹהֲם