Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & Microsoft Ads

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

megahotdeal.fr

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 year

best google feed app for Shopify you can find right now :)
and the support is awesome as well!
I highly recommend this app

momshack

Location Australia

The support was excellent. Very responsive. The app itself is super easy to use and has an extremely helpful knowledge base.

Great app, great experience, highly recommend this!

SR Store

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Finally Found an App with great customer service and most importantly it solves the purpose with great ease. This App must be in your Store.

Broken English

The app works really well for the merchant center feed and the team provides amazing customer support!

Cart Hippo

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Number 1 App. Champion App. Not exaggerating. Everything is crisp, smooth and nice. Fits into my workflow smoothly. If you dont like the official google shopping app by shopify, then this will solve all your problems.

Alton Industry Limited Group

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app was very useful in publishing our listings for google shopping. The developer was helpful in assisting us integrate everything thoroughly. I highly recommend this shopify app for any ecommerce trying to get their products on the google shopping network. We also bought the 'Google Reviews' app from this developer and very happy with that as well.

CLEVERTINGS

I use this app to upload my products to adwords with less stress, Amit was very helpful when i needed help he was always replying very fast and sending me screen shots. Thank You Amit

Bungalow Seven

Time spent using app About 2 months

easy to use so far. tried other apps that messed up my feed. this one just worked without any hassle.

Hi-Fi Centre

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am a complete novice with Google Shopping and had to basically hack my way through it because Google's instructions are horrible. I came across this app by accident and I'm so glad that I did. I thought Google Shopping Feed was going to be complicated to set up (just like Google Shopping) and I couldn't have been more wrong, it was a cinch. The on-screen instructions were easy to follow and I had it going in about 5 minutes. I still had some challenges with Google Shopping and Amit was right there to help. After a few quick emails back and forth, everything was synced and working perfectly. Afterwards, the process of managing the feed was so simple I couldn't believe it.

I had previously hired an agency to manage my Google Shopping feed and what a complete waste of time and money that was. For a fraction of the price just download Google Shopping Feed and do it yourself. Not only will you save hundreds of dollars a month, you will have the satisfaction that you're 100% in control.

ThisBlueBird - Modern Vintage

This app does exactly what it says it will do, and does it perfectly. Very easy to set up, though be sure to understand the difference between submitting MPN/GTIN/UPC/SKU/Custom to Google. I chose the wrong one and messed up the feed, but a quick message to the developer and he fixed it in a matter of minutes.

The only requests I have, are to give us the option make "Condition" a default setting to something other than New, and to add in functionality to tie our specific product types to a default Google category... eg. set everything with the product type "Shirt" automatically to "Shirts & Tops" on google.